I haven't smoked in over 3 months and I want you faggots to test my willpower...

I haven't smoked in over 3 months and I want you faggots to test my willpower, I want you to try your hardest to convince me to smoke a cigarette

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qlnIkLw9es4
youtube.com/watch?v=gFXxvUxAqJU
youtube.com/watch?v=dfeVx_bOzdg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=qlnIkLw9es4

>thread

I quit 4 1/2 months ago, best decision in my life

I quit in '05. Chewed a can of Kodiak and smoked half a pack a day. Had done that for ~10 yrs. Quitting sucked, but well worth the effort.

Picture is not related

>I want you to try your hardest to convince me to smoke a cigarette
Smoke a cigarette or your mother will die in her sleep tonight. No immunities!

How am I doing so far?

Keep it up man

I smoked for 4 years, quitting was a breeze for me

Listen up OP. Don't be a fucking faggot and fucking smoke if you god damn want to. It's obvious your gay fucking ass wants a fag, otherwise you wouldn't gbe looking for an excuse in the form of fellow user's to justify it for you.
Im gonna light one up right now and deeply inhale, savoring the flavor on my tongue and the rough throat hit, and then think about how much of a faggot you are.

Upon the exhale, nicotine will course through my veins and I will at last come to a realization that if you want to fucking smoke, just Do it.

Niggers

Quitting by resisting is useless, you need to accept that you might smoke some cigs now and then.

>fag

Why the homophobia?

I bet you can't drink 2 40s of beer in ten minutes or less.

Smoke a cigarette or else i'll tell everyone that you're gay

15 years on 1 pack/day here. Im a weak fuck and probably gonna die from it. I admire those who can quit OP, dont test your luck.

con la luz del cigarro, yo vi el molino

se me apagó el cigarro, perdí el camino

idk why these healt-caring faggots exist

Hu

It's been 3 months exactly for me too. Been good so far. Quitting cold turkey was easy as fuck when I switched to vaping. Cigs repulse me now.

Remember how great they capped off a good meal?

Want a smoke?

just imagine the cig is a dick, should make you want to put one in ur mouth right away

lmao you got me

>gook shit
nice now i wont want to smoke ever again
third grade warning thing nice
Remember how great they capped off a good meal?
no i dont

You all failed

good.
keep off it

>gook food?

what

youtube.com/watch?v=gFXxvUxAqJU

see you don't liek your mommy?

Man that first draw on a cigarette when you light up.

Slow pleasant burn from your throat to your lungs.

Then that feeling of being completely relaxed with a slight head change that is a little bit electric.

Fuck, smoking feels good.

I don't needed. If you need so hard to talk about it, you're thinking about it. You don't overcome your addiction, you're only suppressing it. You're here trying to test your "willpower". If you need it, you still want to smoke. You probably stopped for external reasons or suggestions, not by a personal choice. The moment that stimulus disappear, you will smoke again.

I don't need to force you. You will do it, sooner or later. I will sit and wait, smoking a sweet cigarette and a glass of wine

>2018
>Doesn't smoke cigarettes

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it kills you

And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

>it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

Who forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gavel

congratulations dude being fag~less for so long, think of all that dosh you've saved... splash out my friend celebrate at your local restaurant.

good now he can die of obesity instead of cancer

Yeah, cigarettes are well known for not being addictive at all.

Why? Smoking is bad.

take a pack of cigarettes and go out drinking with a bunch of friends who take smoke breaks every 15 minutes.

gaurantee you will smoke one by the time they go for their 2nd or 3rd break and you are sitting in the bar by yourself looking like a douche.

>friends
where do you think you are mate

do it

I don't really smoke anymore. I'm starting to dislike the smell when people do it around me

oh man. i woke up this morning and knew it was going to be a good day. i made my way downstairs and brewed myself a cup of strong coffee. i added just a few drops of hazelnut syrup and some evaporated milk for the perfect coffee experience. as i waited for my brew to cool enough to drink, i pulled a pack of Zig Zag rolling papers out of my pocket. i carefully pulled a paper from the pack and placed it on the counter. after placing the pack of papers back in my pocket, i methodically smoothed the thin white paper out. i then produced a pouch of cigarette rolling tobacco from my other pocket. i took a pinch of tobacco out, probably about a gram, maybe a bit less. i arranged the tobacco on the paper in a loving manner, and began compacting the plant matter into a cylinder between my thumbs and pointers. after a few seconds, i licked the glue strip and sealed the deal. as i made my way outside i took a few dry pulls on the cigarette i had just produced. i tasted a slight flowery aroma; a mixture of raisins and honey. i eased myself into a lawn chair and took a sip of my coffee. the rich warm brew slid into my stomach in a satisfying velvety manner. i placed the hand rolled cigarette between my lips and struck a match. as the tip of the paper began to burn, i began to slowly inhale, igniting the compacted tobacco. let me tell you friend, that first cigarette of the day, paired with a cup of coffee was pure bliss. as the nicotine and caffeine found its way into my bloodstream, i felt as though i was sitting on a cloud. the sun on my face, a cigarette between my lips, and a cup of joe in my hand, i was in heaven

youtube.com/watch?v=dfeVx_bOzdg

>be me 1 year ago
>shooting dope 6-10 times a day
>running through 2 packs of those double diamond cigarillos because shitty junkie
>february 10th
>I cant do this anymore
>go to detox, continue smoking actual cigarettes
>continue treatment in 21 day rehab
>can smoke 5 times a day
>smoking is becoming sickening
>just dont feel like it anymore
>havent smoked since

tl;dr smoking was only good while on heroin, otherwise its complete garbage.

fuck you it's 11pm and i just made coffee so i can smoke and drink coffee kys faggot

I quit for 6 years, but went to strip club a couple of weeks ago with some buddies. I got pretty drunk, and smoked about 6 cigs that I bought from one of the dancers. It made me stink of cigarette smoke, which I didn't like, but I got over it. I haven't smoked again.
Long story short, you can have a smoke now and then, it's not gonna kill you.

i'm not a smoker but that made me want to smoke

smoking is fucking great on heroin

are you OP?