TFW you're intelligent enough to be very aware of your own failure and sadness but not intelligent enough to excel at...

>TFW you're intelligent enough to be very aware of your own failure and sadness but not intelligent enough to excel at anything
>Tfw you were so busy memeing as a kid you didn't latch onto any hobbies or crafts and now you're just a talent less slob who consumes entertainment all the time

What's the point anons. We took the wrong road

theres a part of you that likes it though.

this hurts

No one else seemed to care at the time,

Any other original fags here?

Talent ? Talent? Wait I'm the rookie? No way. My talent is being the other half to anyone. I make people feel complete. Friends, relationships family. Have always been a bit socially awkward if not under any influence. But give me that one on one and I'll make you feel like the star that you what to be rn.

>consumes entertainment

Fuck. You got me deep homie.

I tried the hobby thing. Nothing ever really stuck. Feels bad man.

i like you,

also everything is relative

you have hobbies op, don't compare too much

you seem self aware and to me thats a talent

xoxo

>>talent less slob who consumes entertainment all the time.

how do you stop and at least try to be a normie?

is it Feel thread ?

your*

When life leads you to divine manifestation , you have some nibble and realize that certain fractions of a second can outweigh the tragedies of life well then that's when you know that dreams are only obtained by the weak or non persistent

Dreams are not®

My talent is mathematics. Everything numbers and logic. I love doing it and doing it isn't work for me and I still want to die every single day.
You're just looking for reasons to feel sad.

Numbers almost disappear from mathematics past college though
that filthy abstract algebra y'know

Yes, I know. But as a kid I fell in love with numbers and I still am. I see numbers and my brain starts working with them. All that autistic shit.

Also thats not the point. The point is being good at something will not automatically make you happy.

funny because I also love maths but I've always hated arithmetics and numbers. I can't deal with numbers
But yeah, math didn't make me happy either

my advice, pick up an instrument
was in the exact same situation as you
picked up guitar and never looked back
still a fucking loser but atleast i dont want to kill myself because i can achieve nothing
>feels good man

I'm in a similar situation. I went to uni to study maths and in the beginning I was doing well. But then I just stopped. I have these episodes. It just "clicks" and I stop functioning. Days just staring into nothingness. Months without talking to anyone. I just want to die. The second I get the message that my mom is dead I'm going to kill myself.
I have it all planned out.