Hes right you know

hes right you know

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eHJ7An2CMB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thats rich coming from the xanny head

Doesn't he openly hate women/gays

Who is that cuck?

This but unironically. I will never understand how the hideous neets that post here think they're better than women.

>huh like old men find me hawt
>they tell me aloud
>people openly want to fuck me
>when i wear basically no clothes people ffind me sexy
>guys i dont like sometimes buy me free booze

bitch stfu and go fuck a nigha

>@earlxsweat
>thebe kgositsile

hmmm yeah who is that

woah dude that spider is hella spooky spoiler that shit next time its not even halloween yet!!!

yeah but when does it stop
couldn't technically anytime a girl has sex be considered assault or rape if she changes her mind later?

I'd rather be a neet than a numale.

Suck my balls mate, you and your nigger rapper. I wasted time on googling and not only that i also had to figure out who was he among the other photos of the apes that appeared.
Don't be butthurted, you are a human scum, emotions would do you no good.

>dat butthurt

yikes

>Men should stfu when women are speaking about women's issues
Next time I'm talking about male suicide rates, bitch, you'd better shut up or I'll shut you up--permanently.

Being an SJW when you are famous it only means more pussy for you. This guy doesn't mean any of the shit he is talking about. He just uses those shitty twits to get his cock wet.

That was Tyler
ebin post my fellow redditor. Take this updoot.

who could it possibly be?!

>autists can't argue
>using my own words against me

How to not look like an autist 101

virgin neets are innocent of these types of wrongdoing towards women

Don't know, they all look the same, fucking niggers. You could use those photos as exhibits at the zoos instead of actual monkeys.

Redditor me? I am so offended now. faggot

why don't you fags respect earl for his love for black women? i thought "durr white wimminz" was supposed to be bad

Better being a neet than a virgin, it hurts doesn't it?

this thread isn't even slightly Sup Forums

i understand that. but nobody can tell me(even sjw) when does consent stop or start?

if a girl is giving me a blowjob and a guide her head to go deeper. couldn't she claim i was raping if she somehow regrets that part???
they are making sex more complicated.

He is a nigger, a sub-human, why would anyone respect his ass?

Why does it seem like these people go out of their way to purposely misspell every second word?

I don't know how things are for people in the States but here, in Europe everytime i see the propaganda your people fall for i just can't help it but think that 90% of your population is utterly retarded, Alt-rights and neo-liberals set a new standard for retards.
I don't even know what to tell you, stay away from the crazy ones? And if worse gets to worse slap some sense into her skull, at least make your jailtime to be worth it.

twitter's character limit
>2017

>And if worse gets to worse slap some sense into her skull, at least make your jailtime to be worth it.
good idea. mine aswell go out with a bang

They don't do it on purpose, uneducated monkeys who claim to be victims of white men's society, they didn't have the proper support buhuhu. Fucking street rats.

this, as a man i don't get why men feel that their opinion on something is more important than from someone who actually experiences the issue. Like why do we have a bunch of men deciding if abortion should be legal? Recognising your privilege is about understanding the limitations of your perspective in understanding issues that other people face.

If you’re not a nu-male she won’t regret it

Holy fucking shit dude

I legitimately can’t tell if this is bait or not

It is interesting to note that the "sexual revolution" was sometimes portrayed as a communal utopia, whereas in fact it was simply another stage in the historical rise of individualism. As the lovely word "household" suggests, the couple and the family would be the last bastion of primitive communism in liberal society. The sexual revolution was to destroy these intermediary communities, the last to separate the individual from the market. The destruction continues to this day.

I thought it was 280 now

>If you’re not a nu-male she won’t regret it
yes but if you're a nu-male am i correct? basically every guy has somehow raped/assaulted his gf/lover and she could potentially end his career at anytime?

Nah man, i was joking just do your thing. Sit back like the cuck you are and enjoy her accusations, wait to end her call with the police and then talk to her some sense while crying.. XD

At least the baby is white you fucking human trash. I can't think of any possible way a nigger could offend me. Try harder.

epaR
Lol did he forget about bow he became famous

>white “people”

Who said we don't have white trashes aswell? Whites who imitate the nigger sub culture are just as good as the niggers. And yet there are also black people who are acceptable in modern society, no problem with them. Niggers and white trashes are equals.

idk man you seem extremely offended right now

is that a young Ricky?

White people made earl what he is tho

white “people”

>white “people”

Ask her for a couple bucks, shove a trumpet up her butt

Youi mean my speech is offensive, but that's only because i don't acknowledge you as an equal and therefor i don't see fit to treat you in a better way, you can shut your mouth now little monkey.

Nigger no matter how many white trashes you post here the fact is one and can't be changed, the majority of niggers in US are subhumans.

The paradox of this white “man” is that he chickened out of the draft while real men had to go fight, yet he now “leads” the “country”?
What the heck!

But hes black so that makes it okay

That's how politics work, the system is corrupted, of course it will never touch the upper classes when it comes to such matters. What's your point tho? That you are too much of a monkey to even understand a simple thing like this?
They sell their propaganda, that's their job, your job is to not buy into their shit covered by fancy words.

He knew he was too valuable to lose, the people who worked hard should be able to enjoy the fruits of their labor without fear of death.

Back in the day, men used to fight to ensure the safety of their families and society. I guess he can’t be defined as a man or even a citizen of our society.
>worked hard

People who fights wars are not real men, they are just real tards and i am talking about the wars going on now, the last few years. There was a time people used to fight for their freedom and their rights, but no, not anymore.
The ones fighting now are mere retards who bought into the idea of the promised land, the american dream.

youtube.com/watch?v=eHJ7An2CMB4 Something relevant with music, we overdid it with politics and niggers.

He didn’t have his brother’s backs, he betrayed his country. The fatherland called, and he hid under his sheets.

I replied to this on a later post, because i realised how much of a dumbfuck you are and how vast your comment was. See here Wars that your nation fights in the East are not fought by "real men" but by subhumans who have zero usage for their critical thinking abillities.