I'll fuck u all
I'm white nigga

Effexor is like selling your soul to pharma

This. Thread closed.

dermatillomania

Withdrawals will make you an hero
Maybe that was the cocaine and adderall too though lol
>I'm a ghost

Withdrawel from Venlafaxine is hell on earth. Lets kill those Wyeth pharma thugs.

>tfw stuck in effexor claws

Jew

Same here bro.
Your dosage? I'm taking 225mg and I'm dead as fuck. But I'm thinking I'm god sometimes, can pull out my penis in a supermarket, I dont fucking care lol

I used to take effexor and I hated it but why do you think it's like selling your soul? Elaborate pls

German. Aryan.

I am not OP. I'm some 39 year old white guy with 3 kids. But the exact dosage pictured in OP photo has saved my life.

>Of course, I've been unable to withdraw off of it for MORE THAN A DECADE! So maybe you're right...

75mg did quite well on me. The god complex you said sounds unhealthy and i would stop taking the pills if i was you

Does the drug reduce sensation in your dick? SSRIs do and I am curious if your drugs does as well.

No sir, you are kike

Hypomania is a known side effects of these drugs. It can trigger a bipolar manic episode. This can be misdiagnosed as bipolar.

I'm emotionally dead. Tunnel vision. Its like drunk permanently. Living in another world with this. No fear anymore, but also no feelings. I dont care about other people anymore. I could kill everyone if I want.

so you can be hypomanic without actually be bipolar? intresting

Hahaha hell if I know, I've been on it longer than I've been married (geez, so over 12 years now, freakin' A). I would say no it doesn't diminish sensation, b/c I sometimes worry that I'm a "minuteman," finishing kinda quick (fortunately my foreplay game is End Boss Level, I always leave the Mrs. satisfied. Last night we were simultaneous... but this is more than you were asking...)

I'm german and aryan u fucking cunt. But it doesnt matter, this so-called antidepressant kills my personality, soul...my whole beeing

not to be a vegan shill. but eating more vegetables inproves your mood

Fuck off, Hebe

Dadfag here, from previous posts. Yeah, a cleaner diet, more time outdoors, and physical exercise have been huge helps as well. I'm not saying vegan is good, I need more calories than that, but I get pretty natural meats b/c I shoot it myself.

commonly reported to not care about anything anymore
try an atypical anti depressant like mirt or wellbutrin

Cognitive performance is really bad on mirtazapine. Had much better experiences with clomipramine than every other antidepressant. SSRI and SNRI suck..No mood improvement with this shit. I'm pretty sure the SSRI killed a lot of people, making them suicidal.