Yes, yes, well done Juventus, well done. HOWEVER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T12OOzx2GGk
youtube.com/watch?v=n7NmaA79CHg
youtube.com/watch?v=jGJHTmLDuAg
youtube.com/watch?v=M4-Z4WnBvh8
youtube.com/watch?v=jwEqoDLJsEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dani Alves was the bane of his existence at Barca. Real is fucked.

>Dani Alves was the bane of his existence at Barca. Real is fucked.
youtube.com/watch?v=T12OOzx2GGk
Damn...

BBBC>BBC

>Donaldo in a CL final

I don't think Juve have to worry

>juve in a CL final

I don't think Tsunaldo has to worry

Pushed him towards corner. Good move by Alves

>win CL final, win the Ballon Door
I think Juve should worry

>implying ronaldo has ever had anything to do with his teams winning a final

name one
even in 2008 he missed his penalty

I'm getting a Spain - Italy Euro final vibe from this.

probably thats why he scored in almost every game, after slow start
also
>Juve
>winning CL
you can only pick one

>Score in final but miss pen in shootout
Doesn't count
>Don't score in final but score winning pen in shooout
Doesn't count

He fucking scored his teams' goal lmao

Halal customer already scared lmao

Aren't you "playing" right now? Why are you defending the team that booty blasting you currently?

>2008
>good first half, shit second once Chelsea changed up tactics
>2011
>anonymous
>2014
>anonymous again, scores last minute pen to make it 4-1
>2016
>anonymous AGAIN, puts himself as last pen taker so he gets all the glory

Biggest fraud in football history

>2011
Hm?
>2014
>anonymous
>scores
Hm?

>2011
>anonymous
Besides scoring two beautiful goals and watching Romas miss a penalty in the Bernabéu then yeah he was anonymous!

Alves held his own there to be fair, and I'm a Ronaldofag.

When Ronaldo retires he will be remembered for 3 things

1. Taking his top of and celebrating a meme goal in a CL final that was already won
2. His closet homosexuality
3. Coming 2nd to Messi

>4-1 at minute 121 , kicks the penalty for the cameras and runs around shirtless

what a great player

>this autistic spacing
fuck off back to wherever you came from homo

I'm talking about finals dipshit

he should give all his ballon d'ors to Ramos

>TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU not 1.

apply yourselve

When Ronaldo retires he will be remembered for 3 things

1. All time Champions League goal scorer and most assists
2. All time club goalscorer (disregarding Peles Amazon FC goals)
3. Overcoming Messi's 4-1 Ballon Door situation and beating him in international trophies while maintaining a better La Liga scoring ratio

Seriously, what's not to like?

>1. All time Champions League goal scorer and most assists

kek no he won't because even in his 17 goal year he padded against shaktar and malmo and disappeared against city, atletico, and psg
>2. All time club goalscorer (disregarding Peles Amazon FC goals)

lol no
do you remember hugo sanchez? me neither>3. Overcoming Messi's 4-1 Ballon Door situation and beating him in international trophies while maintaining a better La Liga scoring ratio

see above, literally only madrid and portuguese fans will consider ronaldo top 10 all time. Poachers don't make such lists. the ballon also means nothing now it's not even sponsored by the same magazine anymore, and Messi was the last FIFA player of the year recipient

Why are you seething?
He's literally the CL top scorer and assistor. Dude-DUDE stop fucking crying its okay man. Just because you claim the wrong person to be the GOAT doesn't mean you can change your mind when he keeps proving you wrong

>1. All time Champions League goal scorer and most assists
>2. All time club goalscorer (disregarding Peles Amazon FC goals)

I think Messi will almost certainly break those records. It all comes down to longevity, if Messi can maintain his peak into his early 30s as Ronaldo has then I can't see Ronaldo keeping those two records.

>3. Overcoming Messi's 4-1 Ballon Door situation and beating him in international trophies while maintaining a better La Liga scoring ratio

Again, I think Messi will catch up to him.

this really isn't the week, or the year to talk shit about Ronaldo

i'd rather have donaldo win cl than higuain tbqh family

Messi fans (Americongosharts)
>claim messi to the GOAT because they say so, disregard facts and don't even watch games
Ronaldo Fans (Roman Aristocrats)
>celebrating Cristiano's Champions League final hat trick and 5th Balon d'Or while drinking fine Chardonnay. Too busy punting model gf's out of their mansions to argue with messi fans

Ronaldo is far more popular than Messi in the US, he's actually one of the only soccer players who has any widespread popularity here. Meanwhile, Messi can walk around Disney World and nobody recognizes him.

youtube.com/watch?v=n7NmaA79CHg

>kek no he won't because even in his 17 goal year he padded against shaktar and malmo and disappeared against city, atletico, and psg

What are you talking about? His 17 goal year was in 2013-14, he had a hat trick against Bayern and scored in the final against Atleti.

Will Real Madrid play 4-3-1-2 against Juve with Isco as the ten?

I noticed ronaldo plays better with asensio/isco/morata rather than bale or benzema, benzema and bale have done shit this season

It's time for the back to back ladecima guys

You misspelled carrying the national team to the first European Cup victory.

No, Zidane will put Bayol and Benzema and lose because of it.

>Carrying

Didn't he leave after like 15 min while crying

Very astute observation user

Bane?!

>leave after crying

this is the face of man who puts his heart and soul for a team, not like the other brown gypsy that stands around for the camera

stop commenting .

>rekt
wew lad

>be cr7
>tap in
>celebrate with ridiculous pose
>walk back to the center of the field while looking at yourself in the big screen

Quads of truth.

>be french
>actually im tunisian
>run over pedestrians in a truck i killed a man for
>walk back home avoiding jail time

>puts his heart and soul for a team
and still chokes lmao

why do europeans always put the gayest songs on soccer videos?

Why not have bayol and Ronaldo as strikers

these two flags in a cristiano thread

pottery

idk ask them

ayyyyyyyyyyy

Juve are only in the final as everyone else is even worse

Can't wait to see them getting TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUd

he left united in 2009 you fucking spastic, he didnt play in a 2011 final

why should anyone take anything an inbred moron like you says seriously when you come out with utter retard comments like that?

t. someone that _really_ needs to get laid

>nutmegging an attacker

ayyyyyyyyyyyyy

youtube.com/watch?v=M4-Z4WnBvh8

bad post

leaf

s-stop

>the ballon also means nothing now it's not even sponsored by the same magazine anymore, and Messi was the last FIFA player of the year recipient

>tf
>tp

Its time to stop replying to ameripoos

Nigga, do you really think messi cant score 10 goals in two champions league?? He will break tsunaldo record.

Hugo sanches was top scorer five times in la liga playing for real madrid, who?? Exactly. Tap inners arent remembered

You do realize Ronaldo is still playing? And he has another 2 games to go in this campaign?

No problem, still his record wont hold for too long. The fact that messi has almost the same goals while being a 10 and a playmaker just shows how superior he is. Maradona wasnt top scorer and he is still considered the best. Cr is the best scorer ever and thats it.

lol
Since Messi's last goal (a fucking penalty) Ronaldo has scored an additional 8 including back to back 3 goal games
>while being a 10 and a playmaker
Funny how Ronaldo also holds the record for most CL assists as a 'poacher'

Please post more so I can absolutely drown you in your own tears

Ronaldo has only switched into a poacher recently, he was a winger for most of his career

>blocks ur path
>also makes u gay

Yes, he started and played most of his career as first a classic winger and then an inverted winger, making his goalscoring record more impressive. Whereareas Messi has always been inverted or a striker. No, playing deeper does not suddenly mean you're a midfielder

Cl cl cl cl
No wonder he only has one liga in 7 years and no fucking trebles, or doubles if anything. Mediocre team mentality
>invent tournament knowing nobody cant beat you at the moment
>hype it as fuck, win it 5 times and still count those
>Continue to win it without proving you were the best in your league not once.
>'seriously guys, this tournament i did and i only care of winning over la liga cause im not able to win both is the most important ever'

>Messi
>Not a playmaker
leaf detected. I bet you call it soccer

>Hugo sanches was top scorer five times in la liga playing for real madrid, who?? Exactly. Tap inners arent remembered

He is literally the most known Mexican player

why do you assume Messi will play until the same age as Ronaldo? Who do you think has better chance of having a longer career, the athletic type that takes care of his body in a religious way a la Zlatan, but better, or the short type that depends of his low center of gravity a la Maradona that lives on pizza and sprite?

Ronaldo is already inescapably amongst the true goats, whilst the other one from his generation that managed, for a while, to keep himself in that conversation, Lionel, has in the past few seasons been giving alarming signs he won't make the cut.

Messi
>more personal awards
>more team awards
>8 league titles
>more european titles
>can score
>can assist

Ronaldo
>can score

wow, close argument.

>Ronaldo

>most assists in CL history
>doesn't assist

>champion in La Liga and PL

to get around copyrekt claims

>recently

He's been a poacher for about 5 years now. It has been 10 years since he last played as a true winger

>assists

He has the assist record for the same reason Giggs does in the PL. He's just played a lot more games than everyone else. It's not like he's playing defence splitting passes every game, his assists come from sideways layoffs and knock ons from headers.

>literally only madrid and portuguese fans will consider ronaldo top 10 all time.
Wow. I can't even fathom being this autistically obsessed and delusional.

fuckin rekt

>an American made this post
you're an okay lad lad

>it's another Juve lost another CL final episode

In a way it's deserved because they are a corrupted club.

no he didn't

>successfully boxed him out and fucked his cross
ehh

Take Ronaldos goals away. He have nothing.
Takes Messis goals away, hes still the best by a mile. The thing about Messi and Ronaldo is, that back in the days, when Ronaldo was still a dribbler, a runner and pretty skillfull, Messi came in and took his place by not only beating his scoring record, but also by being a far more effective dribbler while still being one of the most creative players in the world. All of a sudden, Ronaldo started focusing so much more on poaching, where as he started neglecting his other qualities more.

Yes, Ronaldo has been amazingly effective for many seasons, now especially, in front of the goal, but his team is so stacked, that he doesn't have to worry about doing anything other than scoring goals. Messi on the other hand, is doing MORE than just scoring. . He mostly creates his own goals, plus he also created chances constantly for his teammates. Ronaldos 100% focus on scoring, is Messis 30%, and they are still neck to neck every single season. He is also ALWAYS one of the top dribblers every season, while not only focusing on that. And with the creative part. He is ALWAYS on the top list of assisters and creative players every season, while having to do all the other shit too. And we're not talking about winger assists, which are mostly crosses, but well executed through balls several times PER GAME

There is no argument, Messi IS just a far more excellent player than Ronaldo.

Messi is going the way of Rooney. What do people have to say about Ronaldo's ambition and hard work now? Messi 'natural' ability is so much more important, eh?

fuck off danskjävel

>2009
He was nowhere near as famous as he is now

you do remember how he raped Real Madrid a few weeks ago right?

>penaldo trying to dribble
Embarrassing

>zidane
>doing anything
He's just a figurehead

>Ronaldo not top 10 all time

Why do Americans try so hard to fit in?

He's done, man. Too much pizza and sprite. He'll be retired by at least 34, just like Xavi. Ronaldo will go on till at least 37 and break all his records.

He never scores goals all by himself by overpowering the whole line of defense. He ain't got shit on

youtube.com/watch?v=jwEqoDLJsEo

Ronaldo did some of that with Man Utd.

>
>assists only matter when messi has them

>zero Argentina trophies
>far more excellent player than Ronaldo.
lmao