My neighbor smokes weed. The doorway smells of weed all the time...

My neighbor smokes weed. The doorway smells of weed all the time. How do I get the cops to arrest this piece of shit junkie?

Where you live OP?

take some tide pods and put into your mouth. the problem will resolve itself

Where do you live? Is it north west UK? If so, fuck off and let me smoke weed.

>hello police there's a nigger smoking weed next door

On ones own property can smoke as you wish

Call em and tell em.

Maybe you should as him to smoke you out, OP

cops don't give a fuck about people smoking weed in their own homes. You'll just end up with a ticket for wasting their time.

show them your sick collection of copypastas obviously

acquire stink bombs
stink bomb neighbor day and night

Let him know the smell bothers you? Lots of stoners are chill as fuck, might just not know he's making the apartments next to his smell.

Maybe try smoking one with him?

>weed
>junkie

Geez, you must not have friends.

I think it's legal to smoke in your own place now. And assuming he isn't selling, even if you convince them that he IS selling (and if he's not and you give fake incriminating information you will get roasted) they'd have to get a warrant from a judge which is incredibly difficult to do, so best case scenerio they'd probably just ask to come in and explain to him that he's distrupting neighbors and he will hate your guts for being a spineless rat for the rest of your residency.

TLDR; just speak with him,
Or if you're feeling kinda ballsy, just claim that u think he's in possession with intent to distribute and hope for the best you fucking faggot. 420blzit

Nice, trying to make me paranoid. It wont' work.

You little straight edgy faggots should be hanged. The DUDE WEED stereotype is not perpetuated by most adults that smoke weed. More than not, people who are anti-pot are annoying faggots like yourself.

this
Let me guess OP, you never went to public school, and if you did you were that one weird outcast who all the kids hated on you and never tried pot.

Fuck off man, he isn't hurting anyone. Ask him to be more conscious about the smell before you call the cops on him, faggot.

dox this faggot and get HIM arrested

Or, just hear me out here OP, knock on the door like a human being and ask for him to use a little air freshener and open a window. If he wants to be a cunt about it, then give him a slap, but talk it out like people first.

>junkie
kek

stop trying to cockblock stoners pls

"parties are for dumb people, i stay at home with my books"

Well have you tried talking to them you autistic faggot?

>call cops
>get him arrested
where is your fucking problem OP?

People still care about weed? Grow up, OP, you cocksucking faggot. Leave your neighbor alone. He's probably trying to relax after a long day of dealing with shitters like yourself.

DUUUUUDE MAN I SMOKE WEED AND WEEEED IS COOOOOOL DUDE UR A FAG FOR WANTING TO CALL THE COPS ALL WE WANT IS LOOOOVE AND PEEEAACCCE MAN BUT UR A FUCKING ASSHOLE AND ID BEAT UR FUCKING PUSSY ASS FOR DOING THAT SHIT MAAAAN

ITT : stoners

Fuck you op. Leave your neighbor the fuck alone

so when you leave your apartment once a week to throw away your jizz soaked rags it smells bad? deal with it. at least you dont live near a chicken rendering plant

No snitchin'

Call 911
That's how

It's the truth though. Look how many people are saying things like, "kill yourself faggot", " dude mind your own business". It's a drug, its illegal in most states.

Even that is besides the point. If i was a chain smoker living in the same apartment as you and everytime you stepped outside your door all you could smell was the cigarette stank radiating from my place, you'd be pissed too.

>I like weed, so should everyone else!
>it's a plant dude, not a drug!

y would u snitch?

The world won't change for you faggot move start doing it yourself or get over it and deal with it

Apartments are full of kids, drug addicted faggots, pot heads and drunk losers.

Maybe people should take a big fucking step back and realize that they are living in an apartment, not a condominium complex or a house.

Well... I'm trying to get your point... But in order for your flat to fill up with smoke so much so that its radiating off your thick apartment door, you'd literally have to be smoking every minute of your waking life. And even if that were.. The case... I don't think I'd mind it TOO much if I only smell it in the hallway; considering I don't usually hang out in front of my door, but given that I DO smoke cigarettes, you'd probably have to call me a faggot irl every time I see you in order to start bothering me.

I don't smoke weed. I just think you and op are fucking faggots.

if my neighbor snitched on me for weed and i found out who did it, they would absolutely regret it.

How about mind your own business, faggot? Do you even work? You're probably a bigger POS

/thread

Have you tried telling your neighbor that they should be try to stop the smell?

take it up with your neighbor or just be a little snitch bitch rat and call the po po, see how far it gets you. if the man is worth his salt he will get revenge.

put a dead hooker under his bed
tell the cops it reeks of dead human flesh in the hallway

Get over it. Why do you think ppl get houses n shit?

AHAHA Faggot OP.

No cop is going to waste their time to come and sniff around in a hallway because some little pussy bitch whined at them over the phone.

Get a life dude and stop being such a punk ass bitch.

cops here don't even bust people for running 10 lights. OP is a god damn fucking homo.

>My neighbor smokes weed. The doorway smells of weed all the time. How do I get the cops to arrest this piece of shit junkie?

Why not shitpost this same exact fucking thread over and over again?

Fuck off, junior.

know how i know you got bullied in school?

no you're just jealous cause you'd wet your pants if you tried to grow 1 plant, and you'd fail at it.

This. You are both humans(I guess). Just talk to each other.

closet. grow light. water. nigga what is there to fail at

u like...cant smoke.... cuz like...the bible!!