Is there anyone else besides me who thinks she’s fucking gorgeous?

Is there anyone else besides me who thinks she’s fucking gorgeous?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wt3n-N8aOKU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She’s a busted roastie who has cranked out 10 kids. Probably smells like a church bathroom. Would still sex.

>Is there anyone else besides me who thinks she’s fucking gorgeous?

no

I would make so many babies with that girl

as a milf shes aight

Her face is pretty hideous, and that's with makeup. Still, at least you won't have much competition

Kek, are you reatared?

I would knock the bottom out of that shit

I would plant my dick in that pussy, ass and face every night for 5 years straight and I still couldn’t get enough

Yeah. She's like ugly hot. At times she looks fuckin busted. But after a few shots she's fucking 11/10. Bet she's kinky and has a hot fucking rack.

Wouldn't say 'fucking gorgeous' but would definitely have sex in the missionary position and cuddle with her afterwards as she recites the daily brief.

Nah, she's a disgusting turd. She lies all the time too. There's nothing less attractive to me than a person who keeps lying.

But she still gives good head. And fucking from behind man that cushion is heaven

>anyone else besides me who thinks she’s fucking gorgeous?
I'd fuck a trap, or a fairly feminine guy, but dude, that shit is GAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!

Jesus Christ! A beautiful conservative woman that I’d make an entire whorde of babies with

No. She looks like a horse kicked her in the head.

If you like the look of a woman face who's soul is disappearing sure.

Her eyes look like they are trying to escape from her head

She lies because it's her job to defend that retard. The second he fires her for something inexplicable she'll do exactly what Spicer did and go around roasting Trump

I wish she were my wife

No.

>a woman having kids ewwwwwwwwww
Why do you liberals hate children so much? Especially white children.

>fucking gorgeous

yeah no

She's a freaking bridge troll

>She lies because it's her job to defend that retard.
Lets not forget Sean Spicer. It was his job to defend that retard, and he just couldn't do it... probably because he has a soul.
She can do it and look bored all the while, because she's an evil, soul-less monster.

Yess! But man at times she looks like an old man in drag. I'd love to see her show some skin.

Looks like Larry David

>liberals using words they don't understand to discuss a topic they can't comprehend just because CNN told them to
I bet you think Haiti is a great country too right? You libtards are so cute when you're pretending to think.

Wow, what shitty pasta.

What? She looks like a man.

nice b8 m8

They’re not really human beings, humans have actual thoughts, logic, feelings and opinions. They’re just basically robots, thinking what they’re told to think and that’s it. Trust me, I live in a VERY blue state and a liberal garbage ass city for 10 years now and this is all I see.

And yes I own guns, many different kinds of guns and make my own drinks. I do my own thing, they do theirs.

this Sup Forums so probably yes but she still looks pretty average to me

This is a good question though.

Yes. From a fox news parrot....

Good on you, I know exactly where you're coming from. I've tried so many times to discuss things with these "people" but all they can do is repeat the same things they've been told to say again and again. Look at the post above, rather than even try to discuss anything they just post their bait images and run away looking for another liberal's shoulder to cry on.

Who said anything about Fox news? What? Also are you implying that Fox is less credible than things like CNN and MSNBC?

I saw John Stewart at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

>"And yes I own guns, many different kinds of guns and make my on drinks"
What is there to discuss? Other than how much of a faggot the post is.

>owning guns and making your own drinks is considered faggotry to the left
Hahaha, you know you're too far gone when left is right and up is down. He was right the first time, you're not a real person.

I miss Spicey. He made the biggest mistake of his life by accepting the role speaking for Trump. And he was under instructions to defend the obviously small inauguration crowd too, thus announcing to the whole world that he's a liar and a retard. But still, somewhere in it seems there might be the kernel of a decent man.

>the obviously small inauguration crowd
Most viewed inauguration in history.

I’ll tell you the biggest thing about liberals is they’ve forgotten how to take personal responsibility. That’s it, that’s all it is. Their druggie parents never taught them personal responsibility and consequences for their own actions.

They’ll lay blame on a demographic any day, like white conservatives or gun owners any day but when it comes down to 1 person they’ll stop short and put the blame elsewhere. Think about it

i'll bet she is enthusiastic in bed

Are you a Russian shill or a self-driven retarded shill?

The inauguration crowd was small, correct?

Most viewed inauguration in history doesn't mean most people present t inauguration, moron. Google the online/ t.v./ in person numbers and you'll see that it was the most viewed in history.

Not exactly how it works. I’m no expert but China doesn’t own the US because the US is in debt to China with US dollars.

>Most viewed inauguration in history doesn't mean most people present t inauguration, moron. Google the online/ t.v./ in person numbers and you'll see that it was the most viewed in history.
You didn't answer my questions. Are you actually that retarded?

The inauguration crowd was small, correct?

This was the exact point Spicer made to the idiot reporters questioning the Presidents claim.

Can I get a genuine answer on this? I realize autism dictates that you can't hold an actual conversation but let's try just this once. Why are liberals so obsessed with the nigger dick meme? Go for bait or some robot response if you want but I'm just genuinely curious as to why every discussion I've had with a liberal, they turn it about nigger dicks. Also, most viewed doesn't mean most attended. Specific words are very important and they're probably why you don't like Trump, you just don't understand the diffferences in what you think he's saying and what he's actually saying. Is English your first language?

>You didn't answer my questions. Are you actually that retarded?
It's not my job to answer your question, you replied to me about crowd size when I mentioned MOST VIEWED EVER. We're having two different conversations it seems, user. Keep up.

youtube.com/watch?v=wt3n-N8aOKU

Doesn’t matter. Dude has no interest in discussing it with you. Like most libs it’s either “agree with me” or you’re a brainwashed conservative shill. Or alt righter whatever I don’t even know anymore.