Height is a meme. I'm 5'8 tall and almost everyone I know is either short or around the same height. My grandpa...

Height is a meme. I'm 5'8 tall and almost everyone I know is either short or around the same height. My grandpa, my 4 uncles, late dad are shorter or same height. Women in the family barely reach 5'7", and the only one that does is so lanky I probably have a bigger ass than her. The only person I know to be taller is a friend of mine who's 2 inches taller, and it's barely noticeable. Everytime I go out I rarely see anyone towering over me. Just yesterday I sold a sofah to a guy with arms the size of a thumb.
Only Hollywood actors suffer from insecurity, because they're all a bunch of freaks.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9PyNlSztFq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah I agree. I'm 1.83 m and I honestly sometimes wish I were shorter, because I'm so lanky and oddly-proportioned.

I think that having good proportions, having a fit physique and a nice face are way more important than height. I never understood why people obsess over height

same fag

>What is this chinkery?

he's insane obviously

you got to be in big conflict in reality to say sth like that

lol, 5'8, how old are you? 15?

yeah maybe in your inbred country.
Im 6ft, taller than all the people i work with and when out in the pub can easily see a few who are the same height or even taller that I feel like im a short ass even tho im not.
You're not very short but fuck would I ever go from my height to yours and pretend i enjoy it

Is it really that inconceivable to you that two people on the internet could agree about something?

yes

in my country people are very tall , i am 1,88m that is 6feet and 2 inches and still there are many people who are 1,91m , 1,92m and even more

are you seriously trying to flex 5'8???
do you live in china OP?

Everyone lies about their height. I'm 5'11 and guys shorter than me claim to be 6'0. Height is a meme

beta

kek

>no crotch armour
What cucked country is this
I know that the crotch armour was phallic in nature (a large bulge to provide room for even the biggest cocks), but to remove it is misleading.

kys shortlet

6'5 here, you are a disgusting midget

can you just shut the fuck up

dutchfag?

I’m right at 6ft and still feel short around tallfags
I have a buddy that’s 5’5 and he’s had a horrble time getting girls to look past his height.
I always thought it was a meme

im 18 and already 6'3"

when will i stop growing?
also manlets are fucking disgusting and dont even look like adults

5'5 reporting in, anything above 5'6 girls loath, and i mean ANYTHING, all the 40 girl i've tapped told me i was ideal height, get on my level beta cucks

midget

>tfw you are the definition of a manlet

You must live in shortsville then. 5'11" here. Where I live, I'm only taller than maybe 60% of the population.

It's noticable op. I'm 6'2" you're about the same height as my mom is.

Are you from some shithole country in Eastern Europe where there is not enough nutritious food for men to grow full-sized? Given the comment about selling a sofa to a guy with arms like thumbs, I'm guessing you live in the Chernobyl area. No?

>my family is all short

That's called genetics you fucktard.

Eastern europe is not that bad, im 14 and 5'11''

I'm 5'5" and I've never had a problem with girls, but I'm not a weeaboo faggot.

>
is stolen land giving you plenty nutritious food?

>6'4 reporting in
I mean, I'm from Alabama and I meet people taller than me all of the time

balkans

idk what you're talking about on average slavs from the balkans are pretty tall

>5'8
Hey there little buddy, did you lose your parents?

just above Dinairc Alps to be more precise where average height 6ft1 can you believe that shit, if i was in western europe i would be tall as fuck

Im 199 (6"7) my brother 2.03 and my father 200. My mother is around 175 i think. I'm from the netherlands, you would look ridicilous and pathethic in the Netherlands.

And i completely fucked up that sentence

are you guys still top 1 , i read that Bosnia and Herzegovina is surpassing you since wars have ended there

>since wars have ended there
What does that have anything to do with general height of the population?

Can you just shut the fuck up
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9PyNlSztFq4

M O D S
O D S
D
S

goodbye

cancer begone

you don't have plenty of different and high quality food to eat when when country is in total chaos, not to mention stress because of displacement, lack of sleep and other crazy shit

41*

bit late on that friendo, and it lacks context with the statement.

Is getting a height check from a nurse at 5'11.5 close enough to claim 6 foot? Anybody?

samesies

Dinaric Alps 6'3 reporting in

I'm 6'5" and I tower over all you manlets. If you think women don't notice you're retarded.

Can confirm I have bosnian lineage. Every man on my fathers side is above 6'5" including me. and mother is around 5'9" which is tall for a woman

>h-height doesn't mean anything
>i don't care about h-height at all
>th-that's why I'm making a thread about it

kek this

>wars
>men die
>therefore, shorter average population
dumb fuck

Not necessarily ALL tall men, dumb fuck.

Just another example of, "hey guys, the entire world is just like my neighborhood!"

I'm 5'8" and almost every guy I know is my height or taller. About half of the girls I know are my height or taller. I'm considered short around here, not that anyone actually cares or thinks about it.

It all depends on the people you know. Unless you actually want to be intellectual and use census data and population statistics. And even those have a decently large margin of error.

>stay away from girls with heels
hahahahhahahaa

it's pretty awesome, it's true
I know when a girl tall like me wants sex because she stops wearing heels. It's a super good indicator.

stfu about height already you whiny fucks.

Everyone wants more.People at 5'3 want to be 5'8,people at 5'8 want to be 6'2,people at 6'5.

Just fuck off and work on other shit that you can actually control.Like taking showers or working out or applying yourself.

I'm 5'8 and I would rather be 6ft with with both pinkys and a few toes missing.

6'1, long as fuck legs, wear 36" inseam pants.. look like a long legged freak.

>tfw this guy will always be a bitching manlet
pic related

You're insecure or you wouldn't care enough about this garbage to post it. Go get buttfucked. 6'2" and it feels great knowing you're thinking about my NINE INCH COCK when I block your sun.

good god this is laughable

And 1% of the people who see it will believe it

>Be 5'8"
>Have amazing gf
>Give no shits about height
>shit's cash

because 44% are mexicans