See this? My approval ratings. They’re going up!

See this? My approval ratings. They’re going up!

Americans are starting to realize that this whole thing is a big witch hunt.

Who are the traitors? Those trying to “lock up” elected government officials and ruin this great country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9zNZhsgkKU0&t=2s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Collusion shmalusion

Make America Great Again

Once again: don’t feed the trolls. There are no real trump supporters. Only trolls. No one can be this stupid at this point. No one.

Back to Sup Forums.

There’s nothing pol about this loser

MAGA!

I bet drumpf didn’t even want to actually win but the Russians were better than even they thought they’d be.

The KANGAROO man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his furry skin. This furry skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of Australia, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The furry skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The KANGAROO man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(wh*Te dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The KANGAROO penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the KANGAROO man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent kangish seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the KANGAROO man impregnates.

In total, the KANGAROO man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the KANGAROO man is the epitome of masculinity.

Nigger

In your alternate reality.

Mueller bringing you down, little Trumptard?

Dub 72 checked.

^ fake news

What the heck did you just say about me, you little honey bun? iI’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Cutie Patooties, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret tweets on Daddy Trump, and I have over 300 confirmed snookims. I am trained in butter biscuits and I’m the top sweetie in the entire US sugar doodles. You are nothing to me but just another Daddy. I will cuddle you the heck out with warmth the likes of which has never been felt before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that dookie doo to me over the Internet? Think again, cutie. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Mommies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the huggie wuggies, deary. The huggies that wipes out the silly little thing you call your meanie doodles. You’re in trouble, Daddy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can tweet you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in butter boops, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Cutie Wooties Fruity Tooties and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your widdle face, you little cutie pie. If only you could have known what huggie wuggies your little “tweetie weetie” was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your mouthy wouthy. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, honey buns. I will wiggle woop all over you and you will drown in it. You’re really sweet, honey.

did you just proposition me?

I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

Hillary will be in prison before the end of his first term. I hope u commit suicide when the cuffs are slapped on her!

Bullshit nigger.

Whatever kid. Oh I'm sorry did I fucking trigger you? Were you fucking triggered you little cry baby? Fuck off. Honestly go fuck yourself to the highest fucking caliber you fucking asshole. So sick of little fucking bitches like you who fucking have a fucking opinion like you're fucking sitting over there like, oh I'm some fucking problem to you because I'm not even fucking saying a fucking word to you. Fuck off. Call it what you fucking asshole? Hormonal? Kid you're a fucking bullshitter. You're a fucking bullshitter. Go fuck yourself. You ain't fucking nothing. You ain't fucking anyone. You ain't got a fucking clue in your fucking head who I am or what I'm fucking about. That I'm fucking calling these fucking kids tryhards, has your fucking panties in a bunch for what? For what? For fucking what kid? Honestly I'm fucking sick of kids like you. Literally go fuck yourself. Go fuck yourself and everything that you fucking stand for because I'm gonna tell you right now, you don't stand for shit kid. You don't stand for fucking shit. Please. Yeah like anybody fucking cares kid go find a fucking friend to talk to, right? Because you can't fucking talk to me, you can't fucking treat me like a fucking person. You ain't fucking real kid. You ain't fucking real. You ain't got a fucking real fucking bone in your fucking body kid. So go fucking all chat, and make some fucking friends. Alright? You can make some fucking friends because "Oh, this guy's hormonal," pffft "Uh I'm gonna mute him," pffft fuck off. You're literally a fucking cancer on this fucking world kid. Never fucking forget it.

When u do finally decide to end it remember me and remember that i am laughing at u.

Smells like samefag up in here.

I am not mad at all though. In fact i am quite happy!

OH SHI-
WHERE MY HILLDAWGS AT?

>See this? My approval ratings. They’re going up!

36 to 37% is hardly a stellar achievement....

What was your reply supposed to mean?

I'm actually OK with this. Keep the plebs conditionally attacking each other while the people who see past the bullshit get rich off of it.

If they're not smart enough to beat divide and conquer conditioning, fuck em.

!NING!

>people who see past the bullshit get rich off of it.
thats not what that comic is saying at all

'If it's got a backbone, I'll Do it'
Donald Julian Trumpe.
2018 (The Blue Oyster Bar)

it makes one think

what can i say

Found the liberal dipshit troll

One day, just maybe one day you'll be able to find something to stick.

This would be a great thing to see!
#maga

Found the russki pinko faggot.

█████▄░██░░██░██░██
██▄▄█▀░██░░██░██▄██
██░░██░██░░██░██▀██
█████▀░▀████▀░██░██

██░██░██░██░░░░▄███▄░░████▄░██▄░░▄██
██▄██░██░██░░░██▀░▀██░██░██░░▀████▀░
██▀██░██░██░░░███████░████▀░░░░██░░░
██░██░██░████░██░░░██░██░██░░░░██░░░

#Hillaryforprison
#maga
#Trump2020

Stay russian, faggot.

Do this shit around a vet and see what happens faggot

█████▄░██░░██░██░██
██▄▄█▀░██░░██░██▄██
██░░██░██░░██░██▀██
█████▀░▀████▀░██░██

██░██░██░██░░░██░░░░▄███▄░░████▄░██▄░░▄██
██▄██░██░██░░░██░░░██▀░▀██░██░██░░▀████▀░
██▀██░██░██░░░██░░░███████░████▀░░░░██░░░
██░██░██░████░████░██░░░██░██░██░░░░██░░░

The greatest (and only) accomplishment of the Democratic party was Watergate and having Richard Nixon resign. Do you really think that someone like President Trump will go quietly?

youtube.com/watch?v=9zNZhsgkKU0&t=2s

itt: euronigger pinko russki faggots. Enjoy your borscht and potatoes, testicle-less drunks!

?

Born and breed red white and blue faggot. Vets for trump 2020!

Fuck Hildabeast

The point isn't to argue in good faith. The point is to rile you up. By acting irrationally they're able to essentially gas-light the people they're talking to into an emotional reaction, which they then point to as an example of "librul tears," implying that THEY are actually the rational one.

It's all very transparent.

What's shitty is that the only pro-Trump/anti-liberal voices in these threads are ACTUAL, REAL paid russian trolls.

It's easy to spot them, they either only respond with memes, or repeat a few familiar phrases, (stay mad kid, get your meds adjusted, etc.)

Once you point them out they seem to move on pretty quick.

Not mad, bit seriously laughing at your kind!

Good job faggot! You think that up all by yourself?

lol k. I believe you, comrade.

CNN typically does solid reporting, though it isn't my primary news source. I fucking cringed when I saw this, though. It's like they want to be ridiculed.

You mad faggot

Fake as shit.

Har! yup a witch hunt with 4 indictments...so far.

>CNN typically does solid reporting
Be quiet, never post on this site again please.

>paid russian trolls
Still waiting on my paycheck