got nudes OP?

Yankees and Mets, fucking bandwagon.

god, i'd love to fuck her

the things i'd like to do to her in a night of no holds barred fucking

Wwyd

She has a weird nose but who cares

>this wwyd shit
how fucking stupid are you

pin her back and make her take my cock all the way down her throat, fucking it, watching her throat bulge as it goes down, i'd fuck that for ages then a tick fuck, have her ride me sucking on her tits, biting her nipples, then from behind enjoying her ass while i stuffed her pussy

any nudes

Mhmm fuck yeah

I don't. I would actually prefer moar of a "randomness" to this random board.

Appearently most people aren't all that imaginative.

mmmm i'd have that ass up and have her hands back spreading it wide showing off her asshole as i'm fucking her pussy and slapping, groping her tits, fingering her ass making her moan and just taking her harder

more of right.

damn, i'd wanna take her to, and possibly beyond the edge of what she can handle, use her like a lil slut, and i'd wanna grope those tits, squeeze them hard as i entered her asshole

i'd love to see her face as i entered her possibly virgin ass and stuffed it full, grabbing her pigtails back pushing her tits out even further, making her take it, what a sight

she looks like shes had cum in her butt b4

mmm hope you like her being taken hard as its all i can think about

She deserves it

then let's get to fucking that face, right down that throat, pulling on her pigtails to make her take it harder and deeper, even as she chokes, take it deeper, make her, and i wanna abuse those titties, squeeze them and pull on those hard nipples, twist them as she does

wonder how rough and hard she can take it til she breaks, plunging into her tight pussy hand gripping around her throat fingering her ass until it's needed to slap her tits and face, making her take it al

Is her name faith? I think I know her from Ontario.

Nah

burying my cock inside of her tight pussy 2 fingers opening up her asshole, while gripping her neck and squeezing as i kiss her and suck on her tits, before slapping them and her ass, i'd love her to struggle, those big firm tits in my face to be used and very much abused what a hot slut

Where would you cum?

good question user, so many options open with this sexy slut, where do you think deserves it most?

Do you have any pics that show her fat ass?
Is fuck her ass if I could see it.

Face and tits

Going

Continue

She’s not that hot, but gg op

can you even imagine how much cum you could empty onto her tits or over her face, i'd love her face dripping with cum and pouring off it over her tits

for my mood it would end up rape/hurt fuck etc which might not be appreciated, but damn

any of the sister?

is that what you think she needs? if so, i can give it to her, fuck, i want her