Why are Muslims accepted by the left, even though they go against all their beliefs? (women's rights, LGBT rights...

Why are Muslims accepted by the left, even though they go against all their beliefs? (women's rights, LGBT rights, and tolerance)?

And what if the muslim is white? Do they still get the special liberal treatment?

most lefties brains operate on a oppressed/oppressor binary.
They think Muslims are oppressed, hence they love them.

Because your mother's a giant fucking cunt

enemy of my enemy is my ally
although enemy of muslims is jews and those are greatest ally
it's a paradox if you think about it too hard. but this is lefties we're talking about

To speak as someone with liberal beliefs I dont accept muslims because there beliefs. Im an atheist and i dont appreciate organized religion BUT I am an American and I do believe that everyone is protected under the first amendment. Also I feel it is the western worlds duty to allow immigrants to come to our great land and seek economic and social freedom.

>"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

I don't think they're oppressed, I just don't think it's wise to lump progressive muslims in with violent groups and risk pushing more to radicalize that otherwise wouldn't.

Roll

Fuck it, re-roll

They are allowed to immigrate here.

the left doesnt have beliefs, it just exists to destroy the current power structure and replace it with another

IDK. As a commie leftie, I love Muslims & Arabs. Always have.

I recently started paying a Syrian refugee I met at the YMCA to let me suck his dick.

I love swallowing Muslim cum and hate guns. It's nice living in a sanctuary city

Because the left doesn't care about their "beliefs".
Their belief is to get into power by anymeans necessary. They do this by painting the Right as close minded people who want to exclude others not like them

This. They are actually this stupid.

They want to protect the violent, anti-gay and anti-womens rights Muslims from the “violent, xenophobic, patriarchal alt-right”. MAKES SENSE TO ME.

The left loves any oppressed group that isn’t white.

Check em

It's quite simple really. Islam wants to see the downfall of the west and the white man. So does the left because the left is the political wing of judaism, or political zionism.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

Actually, the left hates political zionism and wants to see the destruction of Israel. BDS retards are almost always campus SJWs and sandniggers. The oppression mentality seems to be the largest factor in the left driving the left, which is why the support terrorist groups against the only western country in the middle east.

lil check for ya

I'm a libtard but I still don't like muslims. what does that make me

That is child abuse. Kid looked sad and weary before even biting it. Poor lil dude.

yup kid's gonna have trust issues for the rest of his life

garbage ass parents

That's so pre-2000s America lol

because they are sooo morally superior and tolerant and love to show it

double dubs can't lie