I WANT RUSSIAN COCK IN MY MOUTH AND I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT RUSSIAN COCK IN MY MOUTH AND I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>> indict me please

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wow that was.. cringy as fuck..

Mmm, your pain & envy is delicious. Thanks for the affirmation that my vote RUINED your miserable existence, cuck.

Your tears, so sweet.
Also the word you're looking for is impeach, your opinion is now void.
Also newfags, sage goes in all fields

Remember.
If we all just agree that he's a stable genius, he won't be able to plead insanity when he's hung for treason.

The salt-left, still ass devastated.

>> Shit - I forgot they still hang traitors in this country

This. Sage in all fields.
/thread.

Yep, we're going to round up every self hating white cuck, along with the brown cancer.

Ah, we all can dream.

Meanwhile, in reality.

You know that he sucks a mean dick. Brown dick.

remember when all the mouth breather alt-betas were on about "MUH SEECRIT SOCIETY"? Then it turned out to be a joke.

THE TRUMPSTER FIRE IS THE GREATEST SHOW ON TEH TOOBZ!!!

$0.02

Q knows whats up

>Sup Forums
>reality
nigga plz

keep crying beta boy

>Then it turned out to be a joke.
Where's the joke?
You're right. We should totally get our information form Shareblue employees sitting on Sup Forums circle jerking all day.

Says the losers typing for min wage.

sure yuri

I make fun of alt-cucks for free dumb nigger.

>Anyone who makes you look stupid and worthless
>Just agree and speak in russian
>It'll be such a great joke guise

Idk what this Alt-___ terminology is user. Can you explain these "groups" for me?

Russians are worthless alcoholic criminal inbreds that need to be shot in the street.

>says the globalist jew shill

Use google dumbfuck. I'm not the 411 operator.

yfw half of isreal came from slav shitstains. why don't you fuck off back to your own loser country boris?

Alt, meaning Alternative? Hmmm, interesting. Could the Alternative right be non warmongering constitution loving citizens? Or could you retards just be trying to lump all non RINOs into one big group so you can call them racists and fascists?

>> HEY ASSHOLE - I sold my daughter to a jew

7 more years of liberal tears.
Best president ever.

Sage

>thinks I made up "alt-right"

Who did?
What does the Alt mean?
Can any one group claim to be the entirety of this so called Alternative?
You're a clown dude.

>still thinks we're here to answer his dumbfuck questions

yeah and look where that got you

The goyim you know my chaver

You do know what the word Alternative means, right user? Because we know what this word means, we can deduce that there is no one group that makes up this Alternative position. It literally makes no sense.

This is proof that the left can't meme.

Do you guys think this is the democratic party’s way of trying to get trump impeached by doing the same thing Russia did to get him elected? Posting shit on social media and chan’s like this?

NO SHUTUP HE'S THE SAVIOR OF THE WHITE RACE SHAREBLUE $0.02!!!1!

Whatever makes liberals cry must be the right thing to do.

It's okay to be white

Wait for the shocking sequel of Pence after 8 years of Trump.

>All Russia had to do was post anti Trump images and retarded remarks to get him elected.
Keep up the good work, brainiac.

>> MY FATHER'S NAME IS VLADIMIR YOU STUPID FUCKING CUCK

Samefag

im sorry youre still butthurt about losing the election, and that you hate america so much you would rather have a globalist anti-american in power keeping the middle class poor. luckily you lost. suck a dick faggot.

MAGA!

the only niggers I see crying are the butthurt Sup Forumsfags. "MADCOW! WHITE GENYSIDE!"

Keep crying bitches.

Impeachment has nothing to do with public opinion.

All the liberals keep showing how hateful they are... not so tolerant afterall.

SameNigger

>Impeachment has nothing to do with public opinion.
Exactly why I ask that. They’re stupid enough to think it’ll work, which is why there’s constant threads like this starting with a picture of trump, some stupid saying, and then asking for impeachment. It’s stupid, like their idiocy.

Soon dems will mess up again and fail on DACA... and then depletion time starts. Obama got ICE a nice list. Should be easy.

It's okay to be white

Trump is playing you like a fiddle.

God don't impeach Drumpf. He's like a flaming shit filled tire around the Repugs' necks. 12 MORE YEARS!!!

Hey, I'm not the one sucking off Russians while my wife is getting fucked

I thank America everyday for electing Trump for their president, we are in good hands now.

Case in point. A genius who cannot read.

Say that in public, watch nobody laugh. Not because they like Trump, but because it's a bad joke.

heres a joke. drumpf is such a fucking beta ogre he had to hire a full time prostitute to get up on his fat ass because Melanoma refuses.

lol imagine being this brainwashed, when it was the DNC and hillary clinton foundation working with the russians for pay to play uranium and ukraine deals. maybe you are a russian troll after all

this. we saved america

The Hildebeast fucked Drumpf's prostitute too. Dumpy dint du nuttin.

lol

lel, saved. thats a good one thx

Republitards can't meme.

beware what you wish for (Hillary)

but ... you ARE a racist and fascist

Normal procedure for democrats, accuse your opponents of what you've been doing.

Dems, so corrupt they cheat in themselves.

Probably because I'm a white male, amirite?

No, you're the racists.
youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs

This guy's got higher test than you.

Ya, in his dreams.

REEEE Jump against Trump!
Come on my comrades let use show how much we hate him by jumping off the tallest building around!

i think most leftists will come around and be thankful for Trump once the propaganda machine of CNN is BTFO. most of the dem corruption is in the process of being exposed right now

Are you literally retarded? Republicans basically memed Trump into office.

Da, tovoritch.

No, we had nothing to do with....

You put a big business jew in office. Congratulations?

That trans-man? Only testosterone there comes from a pill.

Left never will, liberals will.

Left will be pushed into the gutter where it belongs.

I dunno though most of my family are lefty as fuck and they do not seem to care about reality. They just want t huddle around and cry about big bad brumpf with not one reason why except he is republican. It sickens me to think i used to bee like them just stupidly spouting leftist bullshit like a sheep.

I'll put businessmen in there again and again. Anything to keep globalists out.

I bet Alex Jones has sucked COCK before too.

BLACK COCK

Sure... whatever.

You know he did, faggot

How many homosexual fantasies do you have of other men? How do they make you feel?

The trap and dick rate threads are waiting for you.

Go back to Moscow, Ivan

You didn't answer the question.

Maybe the image does... is that exciting for you also?

I'm not Milo, faggot. Eat shit and piss off back to Russia

fucking steamay m8 HAHAH clog me up daddy

There it is again!

You're in the closet. But don't worry, liberals love fags.

Now that's progressive! Good boy, leftist.

I saw Cathy Newman at a Tesco express in London yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.
She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh” but she kept cutting me off with "So you're saying ?, so you're saying ?, so you're saying ?” while closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Miss, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

#releasethememo

Nooo please.

>mfw it's released