What's your opinion on reaction videos?

What's your opinion on reaction videos?

I find myself watching reaction videos to shows I'm not even interested in. They have a future in light entertainment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AcdL3G9YcyM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=n0mUODhGxKc

Couldn't care less

trash

only remotely interesting rection videos are the ones with old people that Jewbros makes

I, for one, have no intention watching some nobody with their worthless opinions whoreing for attention

Why do all these women wear these fucking collars around their necks all the sudden?

>NEETcucks actually spend their time doing this

Top fucking kek

>a sudden
Since always.

Women are a commodity, commodities are collared or labeled.

>Tell me what to think

Literally threads on here that start
>what did I think of it?

forgot my link.
She has a Glen t-shirt on lol.
youtube.com/watch?v=AcdL3G9YcyM

To be honest,I don't like them. Most people think they are interesting and unique,but they are not. Since no one wants to take pictures of them or film them,they do it themselves. Makes them think they are worthy of camera.

Do you listen to podcasts, OP?

I listen to a lot of recap podcasts. I have nobody to talk to about these shows because I'm a loner. So these podcasts are nice since I get to hear different opinions.

It's good friendship simulator like RLM

I know a guy like this

>rich as fuck divorced parents
>decent face although balding
>pear shaped body
>wants to become a model and get noticed
>pays for photoshoots with professional photographers
>started hanging out with a photoshop nerd so he can touch up his facebook pics
>believes he can become a model/actor and he declares himself as one

We live in Europe (and not in one of those good countries) and he is 25 years old.I am surprised he doesnt have youtube channel.

They're disingenuous unless the person truly doesn't know they're being recorded.

It's cool to see your friend's reactions, but these are strangers. There's no point.

Dumb as fuck and only entertaining to morons.

Literally cancer, they're not even real reactions

Kill yourself if you ever indulge in this shit

P R E S T O N
R
E
S
T
O
N

I only watch them for episodes of shows i particularly enjoy. Plot twists and stuff.

I would never just casually watch someone react to a show I have never seen

I like watching them sometimes, but hate the ones that are obviously overacted.

edgy

I watch reviews, but I don't like listening to podcasts.

>a white knight appears

user, you aren't going to like what I have to tell you, but all I offer is the truth.

You hate women, because you are weak. You lack the necessary skills and talents, to charm them to your way of thinking.

Were you the kind of person who spent a large percentage of your waking-hours dedicating yourself to a singular purpose; a hobby, a career or perhaps a healthy mix of both, you would find that most, if not all of your hatred and focus would be redirected into that activity.

Instead, your hatred is directed at women because you are lazy and unmotivated.

Even men who, for all intents and purposes, are considered "ugly" by society's standards, manage to attract good-looking, available, personable women because they know ... not think, not feel, not believe, but KNOW ... that they have acquired enough skills through sheer hard work, for their confidence to be justified.

You would know this also, if you did a single day's worth of hard work in your life.

Personally, I love reacting to reaction videos. Sometimes, I even film my reaction, and then react to it the next day. This is next level reacting.

It's a tv show, you stupid whore.

Jesus christ that was cringe. is this the average female show fan?

I dunno, I was sort of entertained.

It also meant I could watch the first episode in 17 minutes instead of 40-whatever, which is nice.

Why the fuck would i watch some people i don't know overreact to something i have already seen?

Her head would fall off if she didn't wear it

you don't belong here

It's the mid-1990s again, bro

>my face when I had friends that watched reaction videos/lets plays

burned those bridges so hard. If you watch this shit you are the worst kind of person. Would rather be friends with a serial killer honestly

This dude is kinda right user. A man doesn't have to be pretty to get girls, it helps quite a lot, but if you have your head right and the skills you can do it. Maybe less time on a Bolivian Poncho Design board and more time outside engaging in a hobby and learn to be funny or interesting.

It's a Choker. They used to be used for slaves as they choke when you pull on them from behind.

Women love that kinky shit.