Government Plates + niggas on the moon is accepted as the real double album right?

Government Plates + niggas on the moon is accepted as the real double album right?

(You)
if this was their double album it would no contest be their greatest project.

NLDW+NOTM

Don't just combine two albums you like.
NotM and JD make an actual statement by being paired together, because they are polar opposites in almost every way.

GP and NotM are similar enough that GP would come off poorly in the comparison. Like attaching an unfinished first draft to the final product.

>implying JD isn't shit when compared to NOTM

It's not, shit like Turned Off and Beyond Alive are the most detailed in their catalogue.

no gp is so good it can stand on its own so is notm but jd is lacking so it was packaged

he said they're polar opposites in every way
that means notm is good and jd is not

>jd is lacking so it was packaged
JD hadn't even been made when they announced the double album, you chucklehead.

>jd
>lacking
nope, it can stand perfectly on it's own and is better than Niggas.

I agree that Jenny Death can stand on its own. What do you mean with Turned Off and Beyond Alive being the most detailed in their catalog?

Honestly, I think GP is pretty shit. Had it been my first exposure to Grips instead of NotM i prolly wouldn't be a fan.

Always bums me out to hear that but to each their own.

JD fag btfo

Niggas on the Moon is easily the best DG release
I see how you might think GP fits, and it could, but the album stands enough on its own

NOTM > ExM = Steroids > NLDW > GP > BP = TMS > JD

NLDW > NOTM > ExM > GP > TMS > JD > BP = Steroids

Jenny Death and NOTM should have been sold as separate albums. People treat them as such, after all

gp and notm are like sister albums, you either like both or you don't like either. That's how it works.

this

Nah dude I love GP but I don't really like NOTM.

>the fans should dictate how the music takes form

yeah no fuck off

GOVERNMENT PLATES IS DG'S BEST AND YOU KNOW IT FAGGOTS

Why don't you like NOTM?

this is like an animal collective fan disliking strawberry jam or a kanye fan disliking 808s, like it or not it's the cornerstone album that marks the evolution into their current iteration

EXACTLY

>it's the cornerstone album that marks the evolution into their current iteration
You mean the disjointed stopgap while they were still trying to figure out their next sound.

I think you mean roids

Jfc Sup Forums dick rides that tape so much. It's a good tape but it isn't any revolutionarily different from there other releases.