ALL BRITBONGS MUST REGISTER TO VOTE IF THEY WANT A BREXIT - NOCTURNAL EDITION

gov.uk/register-to-vote

YOU MUST REGISTER TO VOTE BEFORE JUNE 6th - IF YOU WERE NOT REGISTERED FOR THE 2015 GENERAL ELECTION OR IF YOU HAVE CHANGED ADDRESSES

YOU CAN DO A POSTAL VOTE IF YOU DON'T THINK YOU WILL MAKE IT, IT'S NOT ONLY FOR PAKIS

KEEP THIS THREAD BUMPED IF YOU VALUE WESTERN CIVILIZATION

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/27/hidden-plans-eu-army-command-centre-leaked-ahead-brexit-vote/
youtube.com/watch?v=bM2Ql3wOGcU
youtube.com/watch?v=Dj5ot7zq1wk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Think I might vote remain, our economy will be fucked if we leave

Convinved my Mum to vote Brexit and somehow managed to guilt my Dad into voting Leave even though he's a lifelong Labour supporter.

"All we care is that win we will because Britain demands it and no power on earth can hold down the will within us.

Struggles we have had and will have. Blows we have taken and will again. Victories we have had and will have again, yes greater victories than even Britons have ever known.

Guard that sacred flame my brother Blackshirts until it illumines Britain and lights again the path of mankind. Together in Britain we have lit a flame that cannot and shall not extinguish.”

V O T E
L E A V E

you can do it nigel

don't let them bully you

So if the vote is in favor what would happen?

If you stay, you'll be fucked, period.

As long as you got money, the world will keep trading with you. And if you guys are already broke, I think it says a lot about the EU.

>If you accept:
There are 29 nations in the EU.
There are 166 outside of the EU.

>You accept:
You do not have to be in the EU to be a economically strong nation.

Regional trade-blocks are a thing of the past. Transport is cheap now with more beneficial technology being produced as every day passes.

It is now easier to trade with the Aussies than the French as we have a common language.

Don't be scared, do not yield, will of mind is what will free us from the shackles of the European Union.

DO IT ! START THE FIRE !

We'll fall into a deep recession if we leave it'll probably be worse than the previous financial crash

Yes, the fire rises.

Based Rosbifs.

I'm registered from the last election but want a postal vote this time. Am I supposed to print that application form off now?

BREXIT YOU BRITISH FUCKS! MAKE THE UK GREAT AGAIN!

You're fucked either way like the rest of us.

Lets go brits.

Im proud of you.

It's all coming together perfectly

If I was eligble to vote in the local elections last month, then I don't need to register again right?

You should have/had had a polling card in the post

Can't tell if b8

Of course it is.
The world's due another crash anyway. It'll happen either way.
We'll just be more insulated from it if we are out of the EU.

Post rare Farage

> You do not have to be in the EU to be a economically strong nation.

No but we've already been part of a trading bloc and evolved as such, to leave will have a major effect.

> Regional trade-blocks are a thing of the past.

Complete bollocks

> It is now easier to trade with the Aussies than the French as we have a common language.

Complete bollocks. English is the lingua franca (no pun) of world trade. Harmonised regulations make it far easier to trade in the EU.

even Remain's figures show it'd actually be the shallowest recession we've ever had where IF things go wrong the GDP would be -0.1% each quarter for the first year and IF things are still bad then -0.2%

I've had a card through, do i still need to register?

Not bait, the economy is a massive issue and if we leave ours will crash

The propaganda over here has been pretty intense, it's hard to tell the b8'ers from the shills

economical concerns over brexit are a smokescreen

this is 100% about immigration

if you are jewish or not white vote remain

if you are white vote leave

simple

It could be a 6% loss, not worth it

With the recent EU crackdowns on freedom of speech, outside of all the economic reasons, we must Brexit. We cannot allow the EU fascists to continue to run our country.

Why should I really give two fucks? This world will always be shit it's not as if we're going to leave and then homosexuality,islam,miscegenation ect will become outlawed

It's fucking over

BREXIT lads!!

Or else you'll be conscripted into the new EU army, where you will be armed with pillows and hugs to fight the immigrant hordes:

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/27/hidden-plans-eu-army-command-centre-leaked-ahead-brexit-vote/

UK is already fucked, sucking from the teat of The City. Outside of London and the SE, the country barely generates anything economically, more on a par with a former Soviet state.

If we leave the EU, banks will leave. Why be headquartered in London anymore when you could all move to Paris or Frankfurt or any number of countries in CET time zone?

Bump

Almost perfect timing with the new announcements and backlash over their regulation of 'hate speech' rubbing people the wrong way.

Though this is just a burger's opinion, what did the average bong feel about this?

>could

Leaving the EU will not stop third world refugees.

As for East Europeans, are you really so poorly qualified that they are actually competing for your jobs?

>No but we've already been part of a trading bloc and evolved as such, to leave will have a major effect.

Maybe so, but it is now the only stagnant trading block in the world, with zero growth over 10 years. There is a world of trade out there.

>Complete bollocks
You've clearly never sold anything.

>Harmonised regulations make it far easier to trade in the EU.

That IS bollocks. EU regulations make it almost impossible for small businesses to succeed

FUCK

OFF

LEAVE

London has been the worlds center of banking for centuries lad. The money's not in some backwater like Paris or Bulgaria, and with EU banking regs, it never will be.

DEFEATIST KEK, YOU DON'T DESERVE THAT FLAG

YOUR ANCESTORS DIDN'T FIGHT FOR FREEDOM, LIBERTY, AND THE ASSURANCE OF A BETTER TOMORROW FOR YOUR SPINELESS ASS TO ROLL OVER AND TAKE IT

EVERY STEP WE TAKE IS A VICTORY, EVERY ACTION IN THIS WORLD WILL SNOWBALL INTO SOMETHING BIGGER

FIGHT
F I G H T

REMINDER

You are putting too much faith into this, instead you could go on the streets, execute Cameron and demand changes. UKIP doesn't even has a plan what to do after they exited, so it will be business as usual, queen and all that, really nothing new.

>implying Turkey wont join the EU
>implying the refugees Germany has taken in wont want to come here once they get German passports

You do realize that UKIP complains about eastern europeans because they're a white scapegoat and they can't talk about Muslims right?

I don't want Britain turning Islamic even if it's 'only' 50 years down the line. It has nothing to do with self-enrichment for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=bM2Ql3wOGcU

Look at how bad it is now. Just imagine it in 5, 10, 20 years. Do you want your children to risk being sent to a reeducation facility every time they open their mouths?

Someone needs to answer this chap.

they are kind of retarded they brought the whole turkroach thing into it

otherwise there prob would not be brexit

You get mailed a form

It's called salary dumping, retard. Have fun competing with someone willing to do your job for 6€/hr

Stop being a defeatist pussy. You once ruled the world and yes: us at one point.

You're no better than the jews/bankers, shitskins, and enablers to the mess of your whole continent if you don't do anything. Rise up.

>Maybe so, but it is now the only stagnant trading block in the world, with zero growth over 10 years. There is a world of trade out there.

That's an average. Although there is some interdependence (as in the world too), you have some countries with high growth rates and some with low ones.

The poor countries do not necessarily drag you down. Netherlands, Germany etc. are doing just fine. And so is the UK at present. So I do not see your argument.

>You've clearly never sold anything.

Wrong. You clearly have not.

>That IS bollocks. EU regulations make it almost impossible for small businesses to succeed

Quite a statement. Hyperbole even. Disagree? Let's see your evidence.

You sound like a rabid lefty, ironically enough

I'm not a defeatist I'm just a realist.

Man, you guys have got to go, and make sure your PM is good friends with Trump.

It's over, Anglos. You belong to us completely.
Do you really think you can go and VOTE for exiting the new order? The vote count is under EU supervision anyway. You lost the war in the end.

bullshit.

You fucking Brits better goddamn be a guiding light for the rest of Europe and become sovereign again, I fucking swear. Men must go their own way. My ancestors and many of fucking yours didn't win that damn country in 1066 to let you fucking pricks piss it away (don't mind the Italian flag on my 'anonymous' post).

>>
They will pretend it isn't happening until the vote

Good god you post so much bullshit.

Singapore.
Hong Kong.
New Zealand.
Brunei

Yeah we are really struggling these days outside of the EU mate.

Do you know anything about British politics? Even if we do leave the EU then Cameron will still be in office

UKIP (still a cuck party) will never win

Stay ahead of the curve, asshole. I have no fear for my job from immigrants.

If you do, quit flipping burger and do something else.

>us
Unless you're a multi millionaire then the us doesn't involve you.

God speed my limey friends

>FREEEEEEEEDOM

I'm Jewish and a freemason. Pick which "us" you like more.

If you are presented with a step in the right direction, then you take it. Beggars can't be choosers. Britain is in a shit state at the moment, and we need to do everything we can to change that. Brexit will go a long way to unfucking our shit.

Get your act together famalam.

I registered to vote earlier this year and I have my electoral identity card
Do I still need to sign up to anything else?

>That's an average. Although there is some interdependence (as in the world too), you have some countries with high growth rates and some with low ones. The poor countries do not necessarily drag you down. Netherlands, Germany etc. are doing just fine. And so is the UK at present. So I do not see your argument.

It is not the duty of the British government and people to help prop up poor countries, you say this, yet go on to call me a lefty?

>Wrong. You clearly have not.
Ok, I've clearly won this point.

>Quite a statement. Hyperbole even. Disagree? Let's see your evidence.
Do I really need to explain to you why big-business lobbied regulations hurt small businesses? Do you even know how the EU is structured?

>You sound like a rabid lefty, ironically enough
I'm a libertarian.

Better than death by 1000 Muhammad dicks.

Cameron will be put out in a vote of no-confidence, this has been established by The Conservative Party already. Where have you been?

Dickhead, I'm not saying the EU is essential to trade wel.

But to leave a political union is to ask for retaliatory tariffs from the bloc as a whole.

I don't know about NZ and Brunei but you cannot compare the UK to Singapore and Hong Kong. Britain is such a namby-pamby place, left leaning and welfare ridden, it will never succeed like those two deregulated, capitalistic countries.

The EU does not need Britain's trade. If UK decides to leave, it will not be able to get all the positive things and none of the negative things compared to earlier UK membership. To believe this is to believe in total fantasy.

>if you cannot compete against hoards of migrants working below min wage you are stupid and don't deserve to be part of the workforce

Gee, it's almost like there aren't enough jobs to go around and importing hundreds of thousands of migrants willing to do labor dirt cheap is a terrible idea for a country's natives when ther is a labor surplus.

Wrong, dumbfuck. Whether you're self-employed or not, you won't be able to compete with ever cheaper labor as you get older under the current set up.

>German freemasons (inb4 muh bavaria)
>Relevant
Is David Cameron going to change that? No.
Will Nigel Farage who doesn't even stand a chance of winning change that? No.

they cant. euroskeptics keep bringing it up ostbruh

>Harmonised regulations make it far easier to trade in the EU.
Ho hum.
If an entity wishes to import goods, then that entity must make sure that those goods abide by the standards and regulations of the country in which the entity resides. This means that Chinese goods, if being sold in the EU, must abide by EU regulations. China is not in the EU, nor does it have to be in order to be able to trade with it.

Also, in the UK for example, 90% of businesses don't export to the EU, and yet they have to abide by EU regulations.

The EU is a cancer upon almost everyone.

If the Uk is outside of the EU they would be mad not to take advantage of the cuckold laws that the EU forces on everyone else

>(You)
I don't know what the public consensus is, though, I take because of the 50% brexit vote, atleast some people dislike it (though, that number also includes other reasons to brexit). A lot of the country is too cucked and leftwing to care. Personally, I'm fucking scared. If we remain, and Trump is elected, I'm moving to the US.

Modern banking is nothing like it used to be. Now we have hedge funds, Eurobonds, post big bang etc.

If UK leaves the EU there will definitely be many large financial institutions moving their HQs out of London and this will have a big hit on our economy.

Trade is done between people, not politicians. Trade deals don't really mean shit and only obstruct the free market.

my birthday is 4.6.1989 ive been painting and drwaing monsters since a i was a lil kid for years aned had multiple psychotic episodes with unexplainable defense mechanism to medicine and "hallucinations only i experienced and left traits of it on camera for the zionists"

i am nearing my 27th birthday 4th june 6th 2016 and everytime i get surprised or "scared" i go into attackmode.

animals never dare to attack me and just growl until i drop the cloak and go back into human form.

i may be the antichrist.
i may be shizophrenic.

but know this - the spirit that resides in me is for humanity and not against it.

if you see a superhuman in the next few weeks , defying death and transforming.

that was me.

The pound is more stable and secure than the Euro. The Eurozone is fucked and full of walking zombie economies. Dream on.

There is a veto on Turkey and plenty of opposition. I can't see it happening.

These refugees are already going wherever they want to go, short of being barricaded out. Relatively few actually want to come to the UK compared to Germany.

I also find this points based system to be ridiculous. It would have worked if it had been in place 20 years ago. It's too late now, the horse has already bolted.

Cameron would have never in a thousand years willingly floated a referendum. This is all populist insurgency and people taking the initiative to go through all this for a CHANCE should tell you plenty.

Don't start any more fires in your kitchen, Kevin

Oh is this the big secret everyone knows but doesn't talk about?

I think you're deluded pal.

remember me? kek
youtube.com/watch?v=Dj5ot7zq1wk

Hör auf, Gras zu rauchen

Evidence my friend, evidence - where is the evidence for your arguments?

You are a typical Guardian reader, foaming at the mouth but with no substance whatsoever.

If you Brits don't vote Brexit the whole continent is fucked. You have the power right now to change the course of history and destroy the center of globalist power in Europe.

Yes it's a big secret that white people have become a minority in London in ten years. Yes it's a big secret that the number one issue for voters is immigration and it may have something to do with an actual Pakistani rape holocaust rather than Polish plumbers.

>David Cameron
He is absolutely fucked if Brexit wins, there will be a vote of no confidence and more popular candidate will take his place, like Boris, Mogg, or even Hannan.

As for UKIP, they will do far better in 2020. They done pretty well already at the local elections last month.

For God..

This, I don't get it.

...and Country!

If you've got your polling card for the EU referendum then of course you don't need to register.

Typical layman's understanding of the banking system.

Do you think the banks are in London because the pound has been relatively and marginally stronger of late?

They are not here to buy and hold sterling and wait it out.

They couldn't care less what the home currency is.