Hi there traveler. I come from a faraway land known as Google+...

Hi there traveler. I come from a faraway land known as Google+, a barren wasteland almost unmonitered by the jews above that created it. Very rarely, there is actually worthwhile things to trade. I've collected from what I've seen are the very few instances of that. Care to see?

show me what you have brought

Show us your wares

Show me your wares.

This is a fine image I love using. They're value is less due to you not getting to context but the novelty is what makes up for that.

Show what you've got you goronigger

Here's another one, just for you.

Hello, Google+, I am going into battle and I want your strongest potions

This is utter shit. Out out!

Maybe this will change your mind?

How long was the journey to get here my friend?

I don't sell potions you fucking idiot

Have (((they))) given up on google+?

It might be fun to check out the absolute freaks that inhabit it. Do they require a mobile number, zipcode, blood/semen sample and list of regrets to make an account?

Very long and hard, my friend. VERY long and hard.

Do not lie to me, I require your strongest potions for I am going into battle.

All that and a 23andme card

Yes and more. In fact, you have to sign your soul to sundar himself!

I. Don't. Fucking. Sell. Potions.

Yield to me potion seller, you WILL touch my magic cock

Flmaebreaker armor set maybe?

Here you go, youngling.

I tried to set up a bloody AOL mail account recently for something and it wouldn't allow you without a mobile number. Since when did emails get so hard to set up? I've got a burner for nailing weird chicks off fetlife but it's just another hassle. The world's getting dark.

No. Fucking. Armor.

No. Fucking. Potions.

>tfw no mare gf

>nailing weird chicks off fetlife

A man of taste, I see.

But yeah, luckily you can make more email addresses that are linked to your primary one with both Yahoo and Google.

Nowadays, things have been hard for everyone all around. I just try to repress it and pretend it doesn't exist.

but I do!!!! They all taste like crack

What's a good place to make quick email addresses these days? Not like guerrillamail or whatever, some semi-permanent one

It'll get better. Here come the bad times but you're still eating food, drinking beer and slamming vagene so just keep going til you've got enough cash to get the hell out of your own hell hole

I have four email addresses, my work email, my primary Gmail account I use for serious stuff and personal communications from senders I am 100% confident wont send me bullshit, my secondary gmail account for serious things that I dont really need to monitor like Amazon, Paypal, etc, and my Yahoo account for the misc. nonsense like ordering shit online, signing up for bullshit, or anything where I need to input an email but dont really want to hear whatever they send me.

I've got 46,000 emails or more in that last one.

I paid $40 for this, did I get ripped open?

Thank you. I thought I'd never find actual positivity here. This one is for you.

oh Jez

I'm so full of positivity you'd puke

What you into anyway? You got a whole life plan?

Glad someone understood it. It's going to be a neat day.

Your culture is quite different to ours it seems. A newfag like I can't seem to get why images like this on this site are so valuable.

I honestly don't know. Something-something engineering?

*smashes you're sentry*

Jokes on you, it was a Mini-Sentry. I planned on that happening :^)

>mini sentry
pubfag?

Hell yeah bitch

You may ask yourself "what happened to my engineering degree?" and you may ask yourself "how do I work this?"

reeee
6vs6 all the way

What about swords?

Fuck that, 24/7 helltower

vivian? meme squad?

Not selling, eh ?

No problem.

I enter a new one everytime my CC isn't required.
I give my main if I ever enter my CC coz...
Otherwise VPN+Random account are my magic.

whats your g+ nigger

I'd rather let my name live in the shadow.

I 'member. Hoooooo boy.

Out.

Now.

You're a pretty shitty merchant

Got any dragon dildos?

fuck off sperg

Well, you'd expect that since I did hail from a shitty site so :/

Is this good enough?

Your joke is not funny. I will find you, I will hunt you to the end of the earth we stand on and when I find you, I will smash your cheek bone with a hammer and then I will kill you. You have been warned you sorry sack of shit.

Woah there pal. I'm only doing business.

please please kill yourself

does anyone have the link to pic related?

hey faggot how about dubs gets something random from your wares

roll

WHO ARE YOU FAGGOT

give me your g+ now

god you already know how this is going to end

His G+ is Shroob something and he has a sleeping Mario pfp. As for Shroob merchant man, you are an embarrassment to everyone and you will not be spared.

thank you