Black mirror - white bear

Did she deserve it?

>it's a "user makes a thread on the plebbiest episode in the entire show" episode

No, it was an excuse for a bunch of cunts to take out their cuntishness on a socially acceptable target

>you suffer forever for one moment where you did something wrong

everyone deserve a second chance everyone make mistakes. killing her is more merciful then that bullshit

>child kidnapper/torturer
>did she deserve it?

Yes. She did.

But does she continually deserve it?

No she doesn't. She only barely remembers fragments of the punishment so it's not a deterrent. It's done for the gratification of others, not the punishment of her.

She should be forced to run through it once, then go to prison.

Yeah pretty much. I would tihnk it's gotta be pretty fun at least seeing cutie girl everyday

>it's a social media in real life episode

ignore me please I'm shitposting

No. Kill her or imprison her for life. This actively makes people worse.

>be stupid enough to log into facebook
>see hundreds of "String him up!! Kill him!!" posts about suspected pedo of the week

>realise Charlie Brooker hates these people only marginally less than I do

Whew.

what this guy saidit stops being punishment and starts being a fun little tour at the expense of her sanity
also when does she stop for poos in loos?

Shes mindwiped every day. Her sanity is unaffected.

So if she isn't actually being tortured, all that's left is whining about paparazzi and/or people with phone cameras.

she doesnt even remember what she did or who she is

for all intents and purposes she isnt even the person that did the crime in the first place imo

most fucked up BM episode by far

easily the worst episode

>mindwiped every day
>Her sanity is unaffected
Yeah wandering for all your life without remembering shit is the definition of mental sanity f.am

>most fucked up BM episode by far
that would be the white christmas episode by far

>muh special contrarian opinion
>2016
pls

Yeah this

I got the strong impression that the wiping was having a negative effect on her brain. She was getting "flashbacks" of things she thought hadn't happened so it was fucking with her.

Yes she deserved it. But she should have gone through it once, been forced to live with it for a few years, then had either a permanent mindwipe or be set free with that experience still in her mind.

>one moment
Didn't she have to plan the kidnapping and murder?

Deserve got nothing to do with it.

she isn't even really being punished either though. Just kinda talked-at for a while then her memory is erased.

Not only planned but filmed and ENJOYED too. Depraved.

The guy an heroed in prison so she got the full roasting. Especially when it merged she was the main offender and not some easily led idiot.

He's right though.