Serious question Sup Forums

Serious question Sup Forums,
Why don't people just put down babies born retarted? Wouldn't it be better for everyone, including the baby, if no one had to spend the rest of their life taking care of something that is not and will never be able to do anything for itself or anyone else?

In b4 > op

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yQJEoRhkapw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

muh human rights

I agree they just become a burden on society, but it depends on how severe their retardation is

I agree, Faggot OP

Don't say that OP where would you be if that were true

Because of lot of people are pro-born, not pro-life.

Just because you're breathing, doesn't mean you're living. You can't tell me a person with severe mental retardation to the point where they can't even take care of themselves is truly living.

Some people won't do it for religious beliefs. Others won't do it for ethical and moral beliefs. And then there's others who won't do it for pragmatic beliefs, i.e. "I didn't spend 9 months cooking this fucking potato only to throw it in the trash."

Bluntly speaking, yeah, no one should put someone else through that experience and that sort of life, but good luck trying to convince any one of these people to do something they don't want to do.

bc sometimes what it is isnt screened for, sometimes the person having the baby doesnt believe in abortion, sometimes the person having the baby wants to and is in the place to look after it, also people born with mental disabilities can still live full lives and be glad to be alive. life is good.

>retarted

>muh burden
Bit selfish, don't ya think?

because we have the ability to and the resources to do the moral act of looking after the less fortunate

>cooking this potato
kek'd

There would be no Trump supporters then

Ye, you like that double meaning?

You dont need to put them down to begin with.
Most genetic dissabilitys are lethal if untreated. Downies would not reach their 2nd birthday without medication and operations.

If you bring to world a potato let it rot until it dies.

definitely. protip don't overcook the potato and it won't come out retarded

Because people like to feel superior to everyone else for assuming a burden no one else would. Those so called "altruistic parents" are actually some selfish fuckers masturbating their egos

I have Asperger's and I can tell you this if even the most autistic person you ever met couldn't do anything for them selves
There's a good chance that if you could teach them the thing they are obsessed with they could become a savant at it so as far as autism is concerned out of the question of putting them down
How ever there's a quite a good speech to a congressman about a Downy and why he has the right to be born the Downy gives the speech it's worth watching
But straight up under 75 iq yes put them down

Agreed

what about someone like stephen hawkins, hes not mentally retarded but he sure as fuck cant take care of himself

Not true im not affiliated with political views but I do know some who are legitimately smart who voted for him

I swear you'll never be as happy as a retard

He pretty much earned his being taken care of

how do babies earn theirs?

Stephen Hawking has Lou Gehrig's disease otherwise known as ALS it's something you get later in life infact Hawking used to walk talk even push his own chair he lost his voice due to a tracheotomy

youtu.be/yQJEoRhkapw

This guy testified in front of Congress telling them he has a happy life and enjoys it. Tough to justify not letting the tards live when this guy is saying he's goit life by the balls.

Mercy killing a potato is different then steven hawking. He's not retarded, just crippled. He can think and help people understand the universe. A retarded person cant help anybody do anything except maybe heavy lifting

I forgot to add that his motor nueron
Degenerative disorder doesn't affect his medulla

Thanks for posting the link user I didn't feel like looking for it I feel like your already knew what I talking about and agreed

Hitler asked the same thing.

there are plenty of non-retarded people who dont accomplish anything too, we killing those?

>Tard strength engage.png

We should be but us rich wouldn't have any poor fags to Shell out sheckles to and make them do our bidding let's only kill the truly wastefully hopeless

I think the problem lies in where do we draw the line. How do we as a society decide which ones are ok to kill? do we draw the line at down syndrome, autism, bi polar, schizo, etc. and on top of that what about physical deformities?

natural selection should take care of most of these things in time

Click on the reply link that isn't you

So about Alpha tards "speech". His reasons for keeping tards around are 1.you can experiment on them for cancer research and such 2. Tards and tard families are apparently happier than everyone else and 3. They get people talking about the ethics of killing tards

w0ah dude u better calm down that intense roast

Autism is fine bipolar creates good art there was a study about the percentage of bipolarism amongst famous artist
Pretty cool not that I give a shit about art
Schizos could go though but only if they are definitely schizo as the diagnosis between it and autism is mixed up more than you think we'd have to be sure they are schizo the shitty part about diagnosis of the two is they are on the same gene causing similar symptoms between the two

Also depends on the type of deformity

Hes right though except about the happy part every one puts on a facade around him to appear to be happier the only way it would be true that they are happier is if because their Ain't no drama from a Downy that's actually serious infact I bet it's funny as shit pic unrelated

Yeah, but I think the mommy has to have the right to put down a grown one too, with or without mental ills. She gave the life, she can take.

Yeah he's right. We can cart all downie babies to a lab and give them cancer pills to try to cure it.
But isnt that crueler than just killing them? And yeah, killing tards gets people talking about killing tards, but but what does that conversation good for if youre not allowed to put a pillow over a potato?