Manlets under 6'0" you have exactly 10 seconds to justify why you haven't killed yourselves already

Manlets under 6'0" you have exactly 10 seconds to justify why you haven't killed yourselves already

Go

Can't reach the fucking ceiling to tie the rope, even with a chair.

how the fuck does working out increase your height?

my sides, my tiny, little, shorter than average sides

it doesn't, 'taylor scalf' should be lynched for her stupidity
Or at the very least sterilized

wew lad

Nice b8 m8

i became the chad's femboy

6'5 here

6'0" here, should i kill myself?

I hate taller people. Being 6ft6 myself, when I see taller person than I am, I hate them.

I hate taller people.

6'2" here

Absolutely not Sup Forumsro, we have too much pussy to slay while we laugh at these pathetic manlets under 6'0"clinging on to the sides of landwhales while we tall folk sail the sea of endless women

> No excuse for guys to be under 6ft
> Hit the gym fatass

You gotta be truly American in order to reach this level of stupidity. It's like one of those premium packages. I bet it's the greatest thing, though, to live in such a narcissistic bubble. I wish..

5'6"
I have no reason to kill myself.

>be Mexican
>6 ft
>WOW user YOU’RE SO TALL
>mfw

I'm 6 3 so I'm not a small :D

You probably don't hate many people then.

I'm gay and love being a bottom

Because life is more than just height?

TFW you tall cucks will never know the feeling of being cradled like a baby by a giant of a woman after draining your balls 3 inches deep in her vagina.

my sister/cousins says the same shit and they're always fucking dudes that are like 5'6 and balding.

it's funny how riled up the manlets get

you can tell they're actually jelly

fucking manlets and their 'little man' syndrome. as a tall fag i get the manlet syndrome almost on a daily basis

because then your mother wouldn't be getting dicked down daily and she'd be too depressed to deliver tendies to you in the basement

does anyone know where i can find this vid?

5'10 and I can hire 6'6 people to fuck shit up for me.

because TF2

Because with shoes I'm nearly 6'

I like being King of the Manlets.

Me being 16

what's it like being a slave to thick rubber soles we we tall folk can wear flip flops and still dominate the world

is 184cm 6'0 or 6'1? i dont want to be the king of manlets

>how the fuck does working out increase your height?
>it doesn't
Why should I bother getting triggered over something I can't control?

Because I have enough integrity to not resort to 9GAG to put others down.

I would probably hate you. I'm 6'4 and it feels weird if someone is taller than me.

Because i have a great life, beautiful wife and daughter, nice things.

Why are you so overly conceded op?

>5'6"
>no reason to kill yourself

PICK ONE

Because I was born into a well-off white family in a well-off part of America.
I have put in very little effort into life, and just barely hang-on thanks to my easy high-paying management job, drugs, and hookers, and video games.

but you're american
'nuff said

Because I'm only shorter by an inch, and I can meet that arbitrary standard by simply putting on boots.

So are you so...¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I can buy stilts.

America is the best.

Dont confuse these people with the metric system, it will hurt their fragile little minds

short people are genetically superior in reproduction and longevity.gtfo

I can Smeagol my way into places you Jolly Green Faggots can't fit.

Because I'm too busy fucking yo mama

nope, Ausfailia here
>no niggers
>can walk pretty much anywhere without being shot dead
>most people here are chill and dont give a shit about having their 15mins of fame on social medica cause "MUH LGBT RIGHTS MUH FREEDOMS"
>pretty much going with China now cause America is on a decline despite Trumps best intentions of making America what it use to be
>don't clap everything with chants of USA USA USA

yea no I'll be right faggot

I consider everyone whos not using the metric system to be a monkey

what good has ever come out of Australia? It's basically comprised of white trash, chinks and aboriginiggers. fuck outta here with your kangaroo burger eating ass.

the abos are basically low social class drunks. at least theyre infesting the cities like the nig nogs in murrica

chinks are money hungry so if anything theyll either fuck us over or boost the economy cause of their skill in trade and economics

rest of us white trash are happily allowing our country to be invaded but what can ya do about it but enjoy it while it lasts

>at least theyre infesting the cities like the nig nogs in murrica
*not

Metric is SO MUCH EASIER

damn I loved this dude

6'6 here. If women won't love the manlets, I say we should. Dress all the manlets up as qt traps and give our love to them instead of the roasties.

No point in being mad over something that can't be changed. Height is one of the only physical traits that you can't change through sane means.

Ugly?
>plastic surgery
Fat?
>Liposuction, gastric bypass, regular ol' exercise
Bad acne?
>Hundreds of different creams
Scrawny?
>also exercise, weight gain formulas, protein supplements
No hair?
>Rogaine, toupees, wigs
Too much hair?
>wax, lasers, follicle removal
Too short?
>lol have fun dude

The only thing I've seen to get taller is a surgery to break the bones in your limbs and keep them separated so they grow back longer. This generally costs tens of thousands of dollars and carries a high risk for complications for those who don't absolutely need it. I'm not paying a shit ton of money to get my legs fucked up.

will the gym make me taller?

184 is 6.03675

I gave up my manhood user, I am now a trap for 6ft men

If only it was that easy

i am 6'0 with shoes ,should i kill myself=?

ye that tweet is retarded.

I'm 5'10.5
>girl who is 5'10 calls me short as in insult
>she has shit taste in music and has never even heard of metallica
>go on and bang a bunch of girls

Meh, I still get plenty of sex.

fuck off outta here you fucking fag

go HIV somewhere else

going to the gym makes you taller

lol, I know... I like when they try to explain the advantages of being short, or how I must hate some aspect of being 6'1".

y-yes sir

because i'm 5'9 and smart enough to know height isnt the only thing that determines a persons value, more like less important than gender or skin color and age and political inclination.

5'7, great face, great body, 4'11 gf. No need to kill myself

Beacuse I have enough brain capacity to know that I should stay 10 foot away from a whore that thinks that not being 6'0'' makes a man unnatractive