Why would they lose? Lazio is not that good

THIS
hell >we must win

>juve winning a CL final ever
>halal losing a CL final

come on son

- × - = +
Choker × Choker = not choking

So you're saying they're gonna suck so hard it's actually gonna be good?

Juve are abomimable scum but Id rather them than a cancerous fucking undeserved Halal CL win

Halal will refball the final

No I mean that a choker playing in a choking team can only lead to the opposite result

You better get that defibrillator ready.

*scores the winning goal*

>implying mafiaball won't make it so

There's literally nothing to worry about.

>RealWinzLOL
user I..

Well, in the final await the final boss. Its up to you. Tbqh Real Madrid have nothing to lose and that makes them more dangerous...

>tfw genuinely considering betting on a TSUUUUTrick seeing as I won 300 quid last time

no worries mate, Sup Forums is always wrong so it's going to be 1-0 to Juve with a 120th minute Higuain goal

>tfw my dad actually witnessed every single CL final

I would've killed myself already and left me grow up with my mom if I was him

*Blocks your path*

>spee is always wrong
>your statement is correct
>but spee is always wrong

Stop creating paradoxes

the Argentina of clubs

>Argentina of clubs
>Argentina
>White
>Italy
>White

Checks out

He has also seen Juve win it twice, it's more than some people can claim about their team

t. Muslim Kingdom

can juve actually do this guys? got a bad feeling theyre gonna get their asses kicked

Lose? Possibly. Ass kicked? Not a chance, Real has got by far the worst attack out of the latest teams Juventus has faced.

I usually support Juve but this time i want Zidane to have another CL so i'll support Real this time

there are maybe 2, 3 players that would make our first xi. no offense but juve will be slaughtered

I'd root for Juve if they weren't playing /ourguy/ Ronaldo.

>Real has got by far the worst attack out of the latest teams Juventus has faced.

keep in mind one of those two cups was Heysel, not exactly a joyful occasion

>, Real has got by far the worst attack out of the latest teams Juventus has faced.
what

tbf considering games against barcelona
>man city 3 goals
>psg 4 goals
>juve 3 goals
>halal 2 and 1 goal, loss and draw
really makes you fink

Real has kept their sheet clean only 10 (T E N) times this season, don't worry, Dybala will have a field day.

>TSUUUUUU

Sorry in advance, you never had a chance

>a bodybuilder system babby poacher, two runners and poor man's poor man's Trezeguet

Falcao, Frappè and Bernardo Silva are more legit threats than Ronaldo, Bale and Benzema will ever be.

He has really tiny hands.

My hands are tiny and feminine and they look huge and masuline compared to his. Is he a handlet?

that pic ahha Tsunaldo is the best that could have ever happened to us

This to be frank, Madrid's attack is worse than Barcelona's (did fuck all against Juve) and defence is similiary error prone. The only aspect that can stop Juve is the final-choking meme, they have more than enough quality and tactical superiority to beat Madrid

>My hands are tiny and feminine and they look huge and masuline compared to his.
yea but you're 5'8

Thats actually true.

>pic related mfw short

You know he really said that.

>considering games against barcelona
kek the mental gymnastics on this maricón.
juve will choke, kid. deal with it.

predicting a 2-1 Real win, with a cheeky TSUUUUUUUUUUUUU at 85'+

Is bonnuci going to miss the final after getting booked or was he not on a yellow going into this match?

Retarded fucking rule anyway

Oh, the romanian merdazzurro is here. Now we need the swedish cuckold and the duo is complete.

Tbh I'm rooting for juve but there's no way they're going to win this. There are two outcomes to the match:
>real plays extremely well and wins
>real plays like shit but gets saved by refball
And gigi will never win a CL

if ronaldo gets the game winning goal Sup Forums will be insane for the rest of the week

6 losses v 2 wins in ucl finals

Why is everyone so obsessed with Buffon winning a championship league, he could have won it two years ago and no one was bringing this meme up

What gives?

At least they're not Inda/Riomma

How many times have Royal Madrid been relegated for refball? 0 (zero)

How many times have Juventus been relegated for refball? 1 (more than zero)

It's almost like refball, but not quite like Sup Forums proclaims?

he's old

He gives >us the idea it's not too late yet to do something with >our lives

you only ask because youre to ignorant to know who buffon is

if you knew who he was and what he's done for italian football you wouldnt be askign this shit

le classy keeper what a legend XD

it's pirlo all over again

>mfw won 300hues with the TSUUUUUUUtrick from my friends

I'm tempted to bet on It again.

pirlo has won multiple CLs, rajeesh

I hate Juventus with all myself but ffs I couldn't stand to see the fucking spanish win ANOTHER CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Coming from a Milan fan, WIN THAT CUP

Said the britbong

>if I call them names juve wont choke

I hope you lose by 5 goals.

*scores 2 penalties in regular time*

Do it josay and we'll link up on the match day bread

For some reason, he looks really happy in here. Like he wasn't trying to look like a supermodel.

He was just himself

No, yellow cards are "resetted" after quarters, you can only get disqualified for the final if you get a red in the semis. Some people say the rule was changed mainly because of Nedved getting a dumb yellow in the semis and missing the final because of that.

Ah right, I thought you could still get suspended for the final if you got a yellow in each leg of the semis

>you can only get disqualified for the final if you get a red in the semis.
you miss the final if you get two consecutive yellows in the semifinals you idiot

also in 2014
>The only player suspended from the final was Real Madrid's Xabi Alonso, who picked up his third booking of the competition in the second leg of the semi-final.

it's because he was in morocco with badr hari being himself

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0

One thing is for sure its gonna be a blood bath in the final, with Ramos and Casemiro on one side and Bonucci and Chiellini on the other. One of those two will get red card in first half for sure.

Fuck Pjanic desu

Face it, You cant win a CL final against Real. Is simple.

fuck you

thoughtco.com/champions-league-yellow-card-rule-3557352
the rule was changed for 2014/2015 you dumb customer

but still if you get a yellow card in each semifinal leg you get suspended

you don't, the rule to get disqualified says you need 3 consecutive yellows, but the counter is reset after quarters so you can't get 3 consecutive ones in 2 semis, you can only get disqualified with a red at that point

Fuck off with this stupid shit you faggot

that juve logo is really shit

you're wrong

3 consecutive yellows but here is only 2 games to be played in the semis therfore you can't be disqualified from accumulation of yellows

Learn to spell first you faggot

L M A

kill yourself dumb fat filthy amerishart nigger

>dybala will have a field day
Yeah, if he even appears on the pitch, unlike in the semis

Do you think Pogba is hoping Juve lose?

2nd biggest cuck ever joining man united with messi being the biggest cuck and biggest international flop in history.

Cristiano is about to get that balloon'd'all

>Do you think Pogba is hoping Juve lose?
oh man if they lose the EL final he'll lose it for sure

Madrid is better than Juve in every position.If Zidane fielded the B team Juve would still lose

>For some reason, he looks really happy in here. Like he wasn't trying to look like a supermodel.
>He was just himself
Alonso didn't play in 2014 due yellow card accumulation.The rule is pretty new

>Madrid's attack is worse than Barcelona's

*tips Mijatovic

>better in every position

are you sure about that? Navas better than Buffon ? are you sure?

I'll be supporting Juve just because I want to see Buffon lift a CL.

He's insane, like legit insane. Ramos wouldn't start in Juventus. Maybe Bale would replace Mandzukic, James would start instead of Cuadrado, moving Alves to the back, and Kroos would put Khedira to the shelf. That is absolutely, positively it.

Modric
Ronaldo
Marcelo

Fucking idiot

Before no one cared about Juve
No there are Juve fans on Sup Forums

It's an mazing coincidence that we got fans only since they got good outside Italy.

Euro 2016 threads were great except for this fucking awful bullshit

pls win juve