Hey Sup Forums, I was wondering what options do you have of making someone instagram famous?

Hey Sup Forums, I was wondering what options do you have of making someone instagram famous?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/offmychest/comments/2u5tv9/coldnessinmyheart/?utm_source=reddit-android
instagram.com/cicmilija/
imgur.com/a/BEUQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

> I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before
> I have farted a few times already and they fucking stink
>I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

Is it true if enough people start following someone for no reason, other will join just because everyone else does it?

gianna.nassif

Wow I don't know how to respond, do you want it to stop or you're just bragging? That seems normal to me, everybody farts.

Make shorts of you tieing a hang man's noose and then hang yourself.

Ok, if you want to follow someone for no reason and be polite follow 758065015 's gianna.nassif
And if you want to respect random women follow cicmilija.

Is that you? That pic is interesting, could you please tell me who is that and what happened.

>file name
tells all.

ps user I got out of the nihilism, found my happiness in real social dynamics. My mental health is a bit better from when i started practicing it in real life.

Oh my, user this tread just got new meaning. Thank you for that. Feel free to post more if you want.

only because you got trips

Would you like to tell this tread what is the story behind those scars? And where can we find you? Do you have Instagram?

its not me, She was on Tumblr till she got banned. She was forced to live inside and never leave her home by her crazy parents. She began cutting herself and it gradually got worst and she started seriously cutting herself and posting on tumblr. After she was banned I dont know what happened to her.

Google her for more details.

>last pic fella's

Hmm thank you user, interesting, could we somehow unban her?

she could be dead. This was a few years ago. She is from Norway or something.

a while ago someone on reddit said that they saw her in germany or something, alive
she was recognised by the face scars i think

found a random redit abput her, some imqur gallery and few treds that assume she died. Heres redit one
reddit.com/r/offmychest/comments/2u5tv9/coldnessinmyheart/?utm_source=reddit-android

Ok anyone else wants people to follow them on Instagram, or give us more stories like coldnessinmyheart?
For now follow
instagram.com/cicmilija/
And

gianna.nassif

>as far as i know she took her own life. im not sure if it was a cut gone wrong or done with intent, im sorry

thats from the same thread.

>she is kill

found a good album
imgur.com/a/BEUQw

My friend often visit morgue, she saw drowned guy with a bonner... Forensics is interesting....

like this?

full shot of the body

some of the wounds look like she couldn't jave done them herself