FB/IG thread cont

FB/IG thread cont

Is the user from last thread still wanting to write a wwyd?

who's gonna post a young slut they want raped?

oh yeah, especially if she's gonna behave. I'll wait for her friends face to swell up and darken, really let her see what happens to whores. Ass?

Left

Any interest

Not much except this one

ehh... ass shot?

show me which friend of hers is getting nearly killed

mad continued from As she recovers from having her asshole pounded repeatedly, I'd fuck her mouth and throat deep to make it hard for her to breathe

Yes pls

might be a bit old, but i can work with it. How old? Name?

More

good boy. make her look up at you and watch her face while i rip open her ass for the very first time

i'll take her

wanna fuck those tits?

just turned 19, cindy

Please do

only interested if you ahve ass

that is a little bit old, but she's a looker. got her ass?

right

ehhh any sluttier shots? shes pretty... meh

how's this for you

more right?

For sure

not perfect, but not bad. great, slim body, i love em scrawny like that. How bad you want her to get hurt?

shes really slutty as well

Tight body

Left

anything where I can see faces? Leaning towards righty though, leftys tits dont make up for her face

she'd a delicate one, who's used to having things her way. i think she needs to be taught that she isn't always in charge

nah

Lefty with face

love to hold up righty by the hair, her eyes swollen shut, groaning in front of her friend. I'm sure her friend would be more than happy to slowly strip for me, letting me record and take pictures

very hot

Righty with face

Her ass is amazing for a 14 year old IRL but she doesn't post anything of it. Also she's left in this but if you'd rather write about right that's cool too.

the eye contact and her mascara running down her face from her tears is what makes me even harder as i pump faster listening to her gagging noises

be a shame if she got caught all alone in that alley. Slammed face first into the bricks. I know she'd fight back, maybe try and slam an elbow into me. I love when they fight. I love to hear the little noises rich, stuck up cunts make when your fist makes their ribs nearly crack. How long you think it would take before she apologized for not offering herself up?

lefty

i am liking right. i like emy oung like that. got more of her?

fuck yum

oh for sure going righty. ass? age?

i think you'd have to just rip that dress off and take what you want

Not a whole lot

Anyone like Jess?