What's your weird thing that gets you going Sup Forums? Mines belly button, tongue, and tittie bars

What's your weird thing that gets you going Sup Forums? Mines belly button, tongue, and tittie bars.

>Mines belly button, tongue, and tittie bars.
Mine's a hot fudge enema slave girls

Green shirts; anybody else get this? A woman in a green shirt gets my motor running for some reason.

Clown poop on my birthday
Makes me tingle

Eating pussy. I know a lot of guys think it's gross for some reason, but I think it taste great. I've used it in food too, dosen't really add much flavor but for some reason it still gets me off. Lactate too, and even spit, but mostly the pussy.juice

Bimbos

I want an ass job And the girl to fart on my dick while she does it

That's not weird though, they've pretty much made themselves to be the exact female ideal for those of us that grew up with Baywatch

A lack of puberty.

Not something you would happily show to your parents though is it? Saying that though, I would never have anything in common with one of these.

Hair up in a bun

This is a good pussy

Tinkerbell fan?

my nigga

Never thought about it like that, but yeah I guess. Something about that look on the right girl gets my dick hard.

ATHEIST SHITPOST

Maybe you'll like Ana Casparian over at TYT, a bit annoying but I like her look and she does that with her hair a lot

Shes okay looking. Thanks.

always wanted to gang bang and bukkake girls ppl post on here with guys from the thread

Don't see many bimbo posters here anymore.. good taste. U kik?

Why not.. they are 10/10s

I like cross dressers, but I live far away from a big city now so there's not to select from

No, they where a generational thing I think, now it's all about cat girls apparently.

I'd proudly take her home to my parents, my parents are liberals so they'd have to like her no matter how they really felt, and I'd enjoy showing it in their face.

No, I don't kik, sry

I want to not shit for a week until i have a log of shit the size of a potato. WhennI can't hold it in any longer, I'll pump it out while a japanese and african girl piss all over the shit log as it comes out my ass.