Sup Forums B T FO by mexican intellectual

youtube.com/watch?v=bwwOnmpoPk4
how can you even recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/keKcHoXzFTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm actually sure Trump would beat the fuck out of Chapo in real life. Trump doesn't play.

Especially when Chapo is an oompa loompa manlet compared to Trump.

>Mexican intellectual

>mfw TrumpTrump is about to spend 8 years in the white house while El Chapo rots away at adx Florence

How will Sup Forums even recover?

>mexican intellectual

>Intellectual
It's Ramos, the Univision fag who got stumped by the G-d Emperor himself at a press conference.

What the fuck? He didn't say anything in that video that made the wall sound absurd.

One: 20 billion isn't a lot for the USA government to spend on anything. The usa has spent far more than that in the f-35 program.

Two: liberals know it's not a lot of money so why are they complaining? Because they know a wall will work and it scares them.

>Mexicans

youtu.be/keKcHoXzFTo

>Mexican
>intellectual

How dare America try to enforce its immigration laws. My masters aren't going like this.

Try exposing the Central Banking scheme that rules the whole world (or close to it.)

Trump is the latest guy to get famous for running his mouth. He is not the real threat but the distraction.

>Jorge Ramos
>closes window

His china/mexico number comparison made no reference as to if they were legals or illegals. I'm guessing he didn't mention it because then his point would become irrelevant.

>Mexicans cannot argue with facts, they have to intimidate others with violence when they don't like someone

He's just mad he will have to go back

Stop baiting fag.

>mexican intellectual

>40% of illegals come by plane with Visas
But he didn't control for just Mexico and Latin America

>smartie spics

Really?
The US should just give up and grant amnesty to 11 million law breakers every 30 years? Build that fucking wall and deport them all.

Jewish walls worked, Hungarian walls worked, so many others. It's going to work and it's going to be beautiful.

>mexican intellectual