When you realized "le wrong generation" people are actually right

>when you realized "le wrong generation" people are actually right

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XR9d4ESlpHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wish you were born in a different generation so you wouldn't be here posting your trash opinions

>When you realise that you're objectively wrong.

this

t. listens to Kendrick Lamar

>kids born today will live to 200 and experience so much more music than you ever will

mid to late 1800s is when everything started to go to shit desu

Bugs...

>someone can have a "right" opinion on music

I wish I had been there...
youtube.com/watch?v=XR9d4ESlpHY

>when you realize 'le wrong generation' people and 'there's good modern music too' people are both wrong and discover that listening to music is for plebs

They're right for the wrong reasons. There's good music being made now, and there was bad music in previous decades, but there was more good music that was popular in previous decades. I would have have also liked to see most of my favorite acts in their live in their prime.

They are right in thinking that the music of the previous decades was better, but it's still stupid to wish to be born in a different era.
You know, you can still listen to the music of the '60s, '70s, '80s and '90s. It's even easier to do it now than before.

t. thinks dark side of the moon is the best album ever made

If these people can't find good modern music in the internet age, good fucking luck finding it in the 70s.

Compared to now, in the '70s a few of the greatest bands in their respective genres were also the most popular.
Today finding good music is still hard because the supply is almost limitless, so the good stuff gets lost in the ocean of crap.

>tfw you realise all music is shit

I wish I was round in 1910 so I could stop it being invented

>mfw they unironically are

>rap more like Crap amiright I mean where even are the guitars

Bugs...

Anyone who cant see that we're living in a cultural dark age just enjoys the taste of their own scat

it's true
i should have been born 1000 year into future