Hey my little brother is transitioning to being a girl and I am starting to be attracted to him/her

hey my little brother is transitioning to being a girl and I am starting to be attracted to him/her

wat do?

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YeKr8Kl0bIY
youtube.com/watch?v=lj8ObYZpI_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

murder suicide.

You could post more pics of him...and meaybe we could help you

post his boipucci

Fuck him. It's not like he can get pregnant

Kys faggot

If it has a dick and you want to/have fucked it and you're a dude, you are now the biological definition of a homosexual. Being gay is wrong so don't misrepresent yourself as being straight.

You're also a sick fuck. Die screaming degenerate fucker.

Have sex with your mom so at least she knows one kid isn’t a faggot.

>brother is transitioning to being a girl
It doesn't work that way faggot. There is nothing worse than a dumb faggot in denial, other than a faggot who commits incest.

buy him some sexy clothes

Gag yourself fag

No really buy him sexy clothes and see if he tries them on for you

idk can i see more pics?

>Gag yourself fag
i do already..you point being..

stick it in her (his) pooper

fuck him in the butt, then tell him to go in the kitchen and make you a sandwich

can he do his make up yet?

OP here. This is a more recent photo of my brother. He doesn't even want to adopt feminine mannerisms, but I still find him more attractive by the day.

tie him to a wall then brand him

Fuck him until he likes it! That works

Kek

get him a hat..

You understand you've got the holy grail, right?

Not only are you living with a cute trap who is related to you (wincest is pretty fuckin hot), but you likely already have a close relationship with him/her. There's already mutual love there.

Fuck all these virgin retards, who cares about labels. Gay, incestual, it doesn't matter at all. Do what makes you happy.

If you think you can pull it off and it won't cause major problems for you and your family, make a move man. Don't waste that, tons of b/tards would kill to be in your position.

bend that little piece of pussy over a table and give him some dick up his ass

But he still has a penis...i like the idea of incest, but not like this

is she a slav?

>wat do?

Well, try not to get him pregnant.

Cont.

Just don't be an idiot about it. Test the waters, take it slow, make sure nothing will blow back on you, and just hope that your brother is open minded and maybe even feels the same way about you.

isnt this that autistic girl who posted nudes

post more of her/him in girls clothes

He still has his old tracksuits. No we are part Irish part Jew.

love him for being your brother

He doesn't have many

youtu.be/YeKr8Kl0bIY

>Part Jew
This all checks out

Its Ciara, not a transitioning fag you imbecile brainlet, bait taking faggots

How can you people all be this fucking stupid

Seriously? Between incest and your sexuality, it's the sexuality that bothers you?

Don't let anybody pressure you into being insecure and self conscious about your sexuality. Love is love, attraction is attraction. I'm not going to tell you it's gay or straight or anything in between, because it doesn't matter one bit.

The fact that you're physically attracted to him tells me that your roadblock is social acceptance. You're only worried about the labels because everyone is telling you that being less than straight is wrong. Just for a moment, stop labeling yourself. Just feel, just be you.

If you have feelings for him, sexual, romantic, or otherwise, who gives a shit what that "makes" you? It doesn't define you.

If you can find a way to do it, do it. You'll be happier in the long run, I promise.

based wisdomfag
checked

ITS A FUCKING BAIT, THAT IN THE PIC IS CIARA, NOT A TRAP, STOP ENABLING THE BAITING FAGGOT, YOU FAG

i dont know if they really dont know its her.
and they take the bait everyday.
or they know and think its funny to play along.

Damn you're stupid

>How can you people all be this fucking stupid
How can you be this stupid not realising they are fags trawling for twink pics, dumb ass.

They are taking the bait, its 2018, newfags come in in waves, most dont even know boxxy or even cracky

I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining at first. Hell, it was actually funny. But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day was born, I was destined for success. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, l was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this thread. And now, where am l? In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147 at age 17. Get this through your head: I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another comment, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the warld and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me. Know your place. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.

Whether this is bait or not, I don't care. This is still a message I want to get out there, knowing how retarded this board is on the topic. I hope *somebody* takes *something* from this.

thank you im satisfied

oh man i fucking love you man

kek

Hey
Hey buddy

U r fag, buddy

*slow claps steps out of the shadows*

Heh.... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean it's not bad. A good first attempt. It's pretty dank.... I can tell it's got some thought behind it.... lots of quotable material.....

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows , kid. You're skilled.... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than hat it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kahuna - they're out there day and night, burning midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft the next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard", or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at Reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't mean the one you just lost : ). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a million different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards.......

Oh wow! im on heaven now

kek

wait wait wait. so like that's great and all. but can you seriously cup a tomato with a comb?????

What ever happened to her?

>she has a bf now.

>why are you looking at me that way user ?

I think you're just kidding.

Lmao what will based Ciara do next?

she was back here this month.

wat

stop your games user.
youtube.com/watch?v=lj8ObYZpI_U

y-you are pretty bo-- girl

cut off you're brothers penis and fuck him with it

fap vigorously.

Sooo... When is someone gonna drop the Ciara nudes?

Please buy something for her don't be bad

She baited this guy to visit her and give her money to go on a trip to rome with him. She completely convinced him that they had some connection and then just took his money.

what a cunt.

Just keep doing whatever it was you did to him to fuck him up this bad in the first place.

shes pretty hot actually

She has amassed a small fortune from similar scheming by playing the cute little autist

i don't know where she is.
i just want to talk to her.

>am i le kawaii guuuys?
fucking cunt

is that the rome guy ?

she admitted she tries to learn from asian girls.
does this mean asian women are superior ?

>part jew

Everything makes sense now.

>talk

very good point user i guess u rite

>what are you looking at you fucking loser ??

80% sure he is in this pic on the left.

YAAAAASSSSSS for ever and ever

Canada?

I didn't know Leafy was trans

Your caption is gayer than OP
But damn that dude in the vid has a mean swing

i mean i just want to give her money.

m-my wallet. I dont have cash on me. Do you acept credit cards?

i have more, but im pretty sure i cannot post them

hello new friend

back to Sup Forums you go.

Are you shitting me m8? do you have nud...?