S/fur

s/fur

Noted. Thank you mam.

Most of the kobold art on e621 isn't the greatest quality, and that makes me sad.

Howdy. Hows it going?

Howdy

Howdy bud. How're you?

Tired, still don't feel great. You?

Hi. idk

Meh, bout the same as usual

Right?

Hey buddy

cute

Yeah

I realized he's posting most stuff on his Patreon now. Luckily it's pretty cheap.

I've been meaning to follow a few artists on Patreon, I guess I've just been lazy

I can't wait until I turn 21 so I can destroy my liver.

Stop

I love the furry sluts with crazy color patterns

The only thing I want to stop is my heart.

Stop. Stay positive.

It's hard. These pills don't do shit. I just lie to myself and pretend they work, but I'm not happy. I'm still as miserable as always.

They won't make you happy. You need to do more than just take pills. Please work to maintain your positive attitude.

I know. I wish it were that easy, but I know it isn't. I still try to stay positive, but these pills do absolutely nothing. I still get really depressed sometimes.

no he needs alcohol and thc

Alcohol does fuckall for depression.

That's okay. Just don't get defeated.

THC doesn't help anymore. This weed is actually too strong, 1 hit and I am fucked up. Alcohol would be nice though. Still really considering tripping balls on DXM tonight, got some Robitussin which I've wanted to try for a while.

Please don't. As if my train wreck of a story wasn't bad enough.

Well I wouldn't do anything like that. Just 4 or 5 gelcaps, only 15mg each. It would just be enough for a nice first plateau.

Just be careful.

Of course. I'm always careful about my drug use. Wish I had some oxy though, that 25mg hydro last night was fucking nice.

Hnng furry big chested mama

I'm going to sleep, goodnight /s/fur.

Night, del.

Night