youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AmSjEu57Lxs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you first

Any sludge metal

>dude lennon lmao
I fucking hate this retard

5 years

Can't go wrong with Neon Indian. Still can believe his best song was a single for GTAV

youtube.com/watch?v=vf0WbeOXRyY

but that's not Annie

he made music for rockstar?

is that bro cannabis rofl?

>Sup Forums is infested with stoners

did (((they))) win?

>Dude weed lmao

Boards of Canada is always the most enjoyable for me if I'm on drugs.

can we get some good acid albums instead? weed doesn't make music sound any better, it just gives you an excuse to not move for an hour and listen to an album.

campfire headphase is the only release of there's i can listen to high
the rest are too unsettling

Sticky Fingers always brings them good vibes

You should listen to the Old Tunes saga, some of my favorite songs from Boards of Canada are on those tapes. All the songs are very childlike and nostalgic, which make for a great atmosphere when you're high.

I'll start then

What about a beautiful place out in the country?

Iraq says 19 people died

Skin is better

aiiight this is my go-to-get-baked shit
What's My Name is a gangsta anthem.

if he didnt smoke so much weed no one would remember that album

i know this is going to sound stupid but ive never gotten drunk before and theres a 6 pack of beer in the fridge and im house sitting

i also have a bag of weed and a bong. how fucked up can i get? im also going to listen to things posted in this thread

smoke before getting drunk, also don't drink that much unless you want your first hangover

>ew.com/article/2015/07/13/tame-impala-kevin-parker-currents-interview/

he isn't even a Beatles fan.

Not a chance

dont listen to this guy
drink 2-3 brewskis and then smoke a big doink and crank up the tunage

Don't listen tho this guy, listen to that guy:

Quit being a pussy and drop 200ug and listen to Music Has The Right To Children in pitch black darkness; you will be a changed man

ORANGE

I think you have me mistaken for somebody else but uhhhh BLUE

>Still the only right answer

guess you don't remember the song Aquarius that song changed me

This is the ultimate "dude weed lmao"
youtube.com/watch?v=7qU04KJAAKo

keep us posted homie

Despite the trolly and legitimate ire it draws, I really do like that album. Posting a classic, "Return Trip" is a favorite of this'n

Fuck yeah. I bump Change of Coast when I'm passed the aux

cough syrup

yep, that's a weed genre

yep, that's a weed album

really any drug

heroin

LSD

yeah it's a weed album but i never really cared for it

yep it's a weed album. and none of the ire directed at it is legitimate, it's their second best after Let Us Prey

Let's get serious boys

Just throwing down god level weed music don't mind me

best weed of the year so far imo

Dopethrone is excellent too

You're not a true head until you've heard Dopesmoker beginning-to-end at least once

It's a god damn experience

I love most of their albums. This is another great one

Yes, another favorite. I've probably listened to this a couple hundred times...if last.fm took song length into account, hoo buddy.

I got the original southern lord pressing on Vinyl as well, was pretty amazing after having spent years obsessing over Jerusalem to finally hear it *the way it was intended* without the 12 minutes and bass removed

Now that we have the stoner rock crew on board I'll hook you up with all the new shit
This had maybe my favorite guitar tone of 2017

youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE

This just came out a few minutes ago actually. This won't be everybody's cup of weed but I personally like to toke up and go on their journey

really their whole catalog but this one is real pleasant

The guitar has that tearing fabric, Big Muff over saggy power amp response kind of sound to it. I like. Been trying to find shit with good head-bangy riffs in it recently, tried to get into more atmospheric-ish doom like Pallbearer, and it just doesn't do it for me. Gotta be more Kyuss/EWiz/Sleep-esque. Will have to check out that whole album tomorrow, cheers user

Also, made that last post before getting into "Acid Queen". Those little hammer ons in the intro and flatted something-or-another licks in the verse riff, tasty

Bro that album is more slow and hypnotic, if you want kickin riffs save this list
Karma to Burn
The Atomic Bitchwax
Sgt Sunshine
Telekinetic Yeti
Elder
Six Sigma

enjoy

AOTY possibly

But that's not Slumlord

I am actually liking this one a lot, it's not particularly fast, but it is head-bangy in all the right ways. The songwriting kinda gives me EWiz vibes, actually. And the bass tone and style remind me of Cisneros. Will definitely come back to it and give it a listen through the whole way.

Will take down those names too, though. Thanks man

yeah i might have emphasized fast too much with that list, it's all good stuff tho

this one considered by many to be one of the great stoner rock albums too

Dig this one

This album was good the first time I heard it and then forever sounded like shit after that

Alright your new favorite band coming through

this one was recorded quiet for some reason you have to turn it up really loud
;)

This is God like when you're high

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AmSjEu57Lxs

seriously it just goes on and on

okay i'm done. all of these albums are superb though, check 'em out

imagination is my shit. nothing beats driving to that on a sunny day

It's a music board you dumbass. Ever tried weed? It turns music into the best thing ever, and sometimes it even makes you so socially anxious that you alienate yourself from all your friends and then you end up just smoking and listening to music because you have nothing better to do and music's the only thing you can enjoy while being alone. >80% people who are obsessed with music are probably potheads.

This one gets bonus points for October feels. Best album to rip it to right now imo.

bump

any stoner metal album

objectively false.

i always associated this album with stims

itt: albums that if you say you like, you tell everyone how little you know about the genre

It's like you guys raided my music library on spotify.

listening to Dopesmoker for the first time

>socially anxious
>weed
t. retard