Does your country have 4 full seasons? Do you wish it had, or are you happy with what you've got?

Does your country have 4 full seasons? Do you wish it had, or are you happy with what you've got?

My favourite seasons are autumn and summer, like a winter too, so I'm not sure if I would really enjoy living in a really hot place.

Yes. My favorite season is absolutely summer.
I live in the north so summers don't get very hot (between 15-20 degrees normally) and we have midnight sun all summer.
After months of darkness it's nice with 24/7 daylight.
>pic related, my street a summer night

Do you have any problems falling asleep and then sleeping throughout whole nights during midnight suns?

Nah I have really thick curtains.
I just think it's really nice with bright nights.
Last night I went for a walk with my dogs at midnight. Bright as day. Lovely.

Holy shit, and I feel strange when it's 8 PM and the sun hasn't gone down.

onlu japan has four seasons only japan does..

Lol. It's strange, to me summer without midnight sun would be really odd.
I'm so used to it.

>he doesn't know about Colorado

This.
I don't know why, but some Japanese people really think so.

I'd rather just have summer all year

Is there a country which has all 4 seasons, but moderate?
We get 4 seasons, but it's an extreme in all of them.

>lodsa rain and floods in spring
>summers up to 40°C
>last winter it went down to -20°C

Middle Sweden?
Spring
>little rain, mostly sun 10-15°C
Summer
>sun, rain sometimes, temps around 18-25°C
Fall
>little more rain, sun 5-10°C
Winter
>snow or dry, maybe a few days of rain, between 0 and -10°C most of the time
It's never too cold, never too hot.

We don't really have hot summers and our winters are mild, it doesn't snow.

Spring is my favorite season, I don't like winter because it's dark and depressing.

yes
i am happy about it

this.
during the summer living in this shithole is at least somehow bearable while during winter and late autumn it turns into hell

I wonder why many cultures found it convenient to divide a year into 4 seasons. Were there foreign influences? Or did each culture settle on 4 seasons on its own?

helo yes
I liek japen
yes has fUor sezons

worst season by far: SUMMER

retards who like 30°C+ should die in a fire

perfect summer would be 20°C MAX

fuck you, faggots

My country has seasonal weather patterns that vary by region. My region, New England, has the best autumns. I like to ski, so I also really enjoy winters here, although the Rockies are the best winter destination.

What's unique about Colorado's seasons? If anything, they really don't have much of a spring or autumn. I love CO, but it's not a great example of a state with 4 full seasons.

>it's hot
>now it's getting colder and rainy. Time to harvest your crop.
>it's cold as fuck and there is snow everythere
>snow melting and it's getting warmer. Time to sow.
Why doesn't it looks hard for you?

I live in northern greece so I do get all four seasons. Lowest temperature in winter is around -15C and we get from 1-2 days of snow to full weeks of it depending on the year. Summer melts your skin off.

Yes. White winter, 2 grey winters and
green winter

Yes, we do.

Winter: Cold, dark and snowy. Lakes and rivers freeze. West coast is usually windy and rainy.

Spring: Snow melts, lakes and rivers thaw, days get gradually longer, trees and flowers bloom

Summer: Warm in some parts of the country, mild and rainy other places, invasion of mosquitoes and other insects, long days with no real darkness anywhere in the country.

Autumn: Days get gradually darker, trees leafs turn yellow and red, then fall during October, first frost and snow. November is often gray and foggy.

However, if you don't have at least one month where the average temperature is below freezing, you don't really have a winter. Same goes if rain is more common than snow in winter, and snow that falls usually melts within days. A city like Bergen doesn't really have a winter, but three more months of autumn instead.

>England
It's either raining all the time, or so cloudy that the sky looks white like the world is on a sheet of paper. Really depressing.

For about 2 weeks it'll be really nice and hot though, just enough to get us hopeful, then it'll start fucking raining again. Seeing how happy people get during those sunny days makes me wonder what the country would be like it if were always like that.

>Bulgaria
All 4 seasons, scorching summers, snowy winters. I wish it were like that in the UK

Just a dry season and a raining season. I personally like the raining season better.

oh, I'm dumb and totally forgot how we had been making livings for thousands years.

Beautiful landscape. Do a lot of americans, leave the cities on weekends and spend their free time on the countryside? Would you met a lot of people hiking during a weekend trip to a New England's countryside?

>Do a lot of americans, leave the cities on weekends and spend their free time on the countryside?
Yes, and it's becoming more common. Our parks and public lands really are incredible.
I live in the country.
>Would you met a lot of people hiking during a weekend trip to a New England's countryside?
Yes, especially in my state of Vermont. Every other vehicle here has a kayak or bicycles strapped to its roof. During winter, we're the eastern US's most popular ski destination.
Hunting and fishing are also very popular here.
>pic is random OC from a nearby national forest

>some Japanese people really think so.
No. Are you stupid?

日本は四季があるからいいは、他の国に四季がないという意味ではない
日本は民主主義があるからいいは、他の国に民主主義がないという意味ではない