Could you beat your father in a fight?

Could you beat your father in a fight?

Nah. I got the reach but he's got dad strength.

yeah because hes just a pile of ash

I think I could whoop my dad

Fucking never

idk, but i was always ready to fight with him. I confront him like 2 or 3 times with a knife, he eventually pull out knife too but we never attack each other. Shithole country problems...

What cunt?

I will be there at all I

The better question is could you, now, beat your father as he was in his prime.

Idk if I could or not.

My dad is a drunk, and always he comes home he abuse my mom (not physically). Probably i'm a cunt but that fag can't mess with my mom in front of me

any1 who can't beat their dad in a fight is an underaged cunt.

Let your dad do his thing. Women are bitches.

eastern europe?

This

I could beat my dad up even if he was in his prime

does anyone know where i can find this vid?

South america. a shithole probably.

Yes, my dad is old and wearing down now. It wouldn't even be a challenge unfortunately.

Never going to though. He's a good guy.

No he has an extreme strength, size, and weight advantage over me. He wouldn't even need to fight to beat me.

my dad is a black belt, but he's lost the love of all 4 of his children so i won the real fight.

Not big enough to resist a stab i guess

Yeah I was 14 and I pinned him up against a wall. He tried to move but he couldn't. I was as tall as him in 4th grade. We are close as fuck now but I regret that every day. But I will say old man strength is not to be fucked with.

Absolutely, very easily, the hardest part would be to dig him out of his grave.

Easily. I've got the strength, size, and weight on him. He's 140 and I'm 200. He likes to bike and I like to lift. Also I'm 22 and he's 50.

Kek

easily. he's bigger than me, but he's 72 and I'm 29 and I'm a fitfag.

i'd have to dig him up, first. he died about twenty years ago.

i think i could beat a spoopy skeleton in a fight.

Euwu

Actually he was stabbed in the stomach. So yes he can take a stab

I am

My dead is dead, so probs.

Oh forgot to mention that after he was stabbed, he hospitalized his attackers.

He's got weight and fighting experience on me, but I can absorb physical damage like nobody else, and I'm not a weakling either.

It's hard to find a nice tight black boi with a round juicy ass. Bless you for posting that image.

I hope so, he's 73.

He's been gone so long you call him your dead.

Lel

We have to go

Kek

Yif

Probably about equal really. He's a little bigger but I'm younger and quicker obviously.. But I would never fight my dad

Lelbow

I did he was drunk and picked a fight with me I knocked him out in one punch it broke his nose there was blood every were i'm just glad I didnt put him in the hospital.

Already did.

My fault, I purposely provoked him, left hook to the jaw and a short straight right to the mouth, game over. And after my stepmom helped him up off the ground, we never spoke again.

That dental work is the price you pay for hitting my real mother when I was too little to stop it. Really I'm lucky he didn't call the fucking cops.

if you think you could beat your father in a fight then your father is not a role model

Or maybe he's just getting old.

I reckon I could. However, he's more likely to throw the first punch, but I'm more likely to finish it all off. Me and my dad don't get along at all, he got drunk and squared right up to me when I went to visit him not that long ago. I didn't even shift from my place, I just kept completely calm and told him to think really carefully before moving again. He took my advice and backed off.

Or maybe you don't have a clue of what a role model should be

Role models are over rated. You can learn just as much from someone who fucks everything up than someone who 'sets a good example'.

My father is definitely a bigger guy, in his mid 40s. But if you are a real son, then you would know your dad. Including weak spots. I know for a fact that he is somewhat unbalanced and a grip around his neck with my arms and just put pressure on it would make him light headed as fuck.

But then again, I believe he can throw quite a hard punch aswell.

Rather not think about it tho, ive been beat enough through my child hood, and everything is fine right now. And no, I dont blame him to much for it, more worried about me being the same when I get kids.

>sad fucking soyboys with no real father figure

I have nothing but respect for my father. I think I did quite well for myself as did he. I don't think you understand what a father figure should be

Yeah. I got a bead on his fighting style.