Of all the Predator designs, which one is your favorite?

Of all the Predator designs, which one is your favorite?

Wolf

Celtic

Classic Jungle Hunter for me.

I like to think that his head is just stuck in an uncomfortable can to coincide with their inhumane yet effective technology emphasis. Implies a certain fragility to the creature beneath when it totally covers all of the head as well.

Do the videogame and comic versions count?

I like the ones with the red cyclops eyes

If we're bringing up comics, I call dibs on this guy.

Jungle and Wolf

Wolf is the only correct answer to this question.

this

Why the fuck would Predators hunk humans ?
You are capable of fucking space flight, you can travel across galaxies and hunt what ever the fuck dangerous game you want
And you fucking settle to hunting communal hairless monkeys, where the fuck is the challenge for this warrior masterace
One of them could literally come here, share his science and knowledge of everything and become king of Earth, instead he chose's to "hunt" us

the falconer and the berserker look pretty damn kewl to me

I like the original jungle hunter the best.

Why does the Wolf have those spikes on top?

Stop fucking culturally appropriating predator culture

To sell more toys, duh.

I don't know what those words mean

>Why the fuck would Predators hunk humans ?

Because it's a fucking film.

>where the fuck is the challenge for this warrior masterace

Seeing as how both Dutch and Harrigan seem to handle their encounters with Predators, there's plenty of challenge available.

NOT ONLY DID KING WILLIE SAY I HAVE TO KILL YA, BUT I HAVE TO TAKE YOUR SOUL

why would rich white kids go to africa to kill the precious wildlife there

same difference

As someone who only saw Predator for the first time this year and loved it - should I watch Pred 2?

Yeah, it's a great film.

Just don't expect it to be a copypaste of the first one.

maybe

Because they fund to keep those animals alive, otherwise poachers would kill all of them for few hundred bucks to feed their families and sell the said animals for chinese medicine

>you fucking settle to hunting communal hairless monkeys, where the fuck is the challenge for this warrior masterace
Except Arnie kills the fucking thing in the movie by out-hunting it.
Human hunters go after deer and foxes and shit, hunting animals is one thing, but even dangerous animals are reliant entirely on instinct, hunting intelligent (IE sapient) animals is another thing altogether. A lion can't figure out that your vision is heat based and so coat itself in thick mud to hide its heat signature, it can't trick you or play on your own self confidence and turn it against you. Hunting an intelligent animal would be the ultimate test.

wolf/berserker

Awesome, I'll check it out. I always hear 2 getting flak for not being as good as the original but lets be honest, Predator is pretty much a perfect film, it'd be damn hard for the sequel to reach the same heights.

I actually like the new predators for Predators, even if they looked like Lil Wayne.

Why do you like them?

I'm genuinely curious.

I'm not a fan because it seems like the director of Predators wanted to one-up the old Predators by somehow creating a new breed of Super Predators, who are even bigger and stronger than the regular kind which they hunt and torture for sport.

predator 2 is better, only plebs shit on it.

>instead he chooses to "hunt" us
yea, and he stalks around like a little bitch instead of acting like a marksman and kill them in 5 seconds, and after he creeps around with the corpses, it's pathetic

They look less more monstrous to me and less like a wet crab person wearing flip-flops. I thought they were physically smaller though.

- less.