Hey Sup Forumstards! just got my first tattoo! what do you guys think?

Hey Sup Forumstards! just got my first tattoo! what do you guys think?

What is it?

gotta start somewhere with something i suppose.

Its a tattoo from one of the worst games ever made... Dishonored

You're still a faggot

is that the Dishonored symbol of the Outsider?

you mean best....

I meant what I said. Worst Bethesda game.

someone forgot about Brink... and Prey...

You deserve to be banished to the shadow realm.

You right! That brink game was shit! Totally forgot about that

someone's a faggot...

>I will immortalize my body with a pubescent game tat

Good job!

Someone forgot about Skyrimjob

>someone forgot about wolfenstein2

>this is now a YLYL/Cringe thread...go!!

I approve. Dishonoured was the best stealth game in a looong time.

Never played it but it didn't look very fun at all

You know damn well MGS steals the show when it comes to stealth.

You got it on the retard side, nice tits.

stop eating so much soy and plastic residue... you are growing breasts.

Way to go against the grain and be an individual. You're edgy and cool.

Hey guys that's not cool!

Video game tattoos are fucking retarded. The fact that you can derive something meaningful from a video game, what amounts to a pitiful attempt at escapism, is tepid at best. Not to mention they become outdated quickly.

jesus christ you have the worst bitch tits

You literally have tits, its a fact, do something about it.

god i can't wait until i'm 80. my minecraft tattoo will look even better by then

You have tits. I don't know if you're supposed to (don't know the gender).

no faggot, he meant worst.
a high budget shit is still a shit.

not as retarded as mine

I'm a guy!

Obvious retard is obvious

does not match your body. its to faggity

Classy

Nice tattoo, hope you didn't pay a lot of money for that

i did it shen i was 14 with oriental ink
same with this

I had a stroke reading that, can you clarify what that says?

tattoos are gay as fuck

dur dur dur

Why did you do that? That looks like a s s

i didnt care about anything

Some are pretty cool if you do them correctly, but OP's tattoo is just super shitty.

Do you plan on doing tattoo removal?

no, all tattoos are edgy faggot shit and im the guy with oogle shit all over his arms. my parents were covered. its all a joke

Arkane used to be so much better

if someone would pay for it id take that offer in a second but no. id never pay for that

Goes great with your tits.

I like your delicious looking little girl titties, OP. I bet your asshole is a tender pink rosebud.

Idk, I've seen some pretty decent works from some people who have been doing tattoo artistry for a long time.

yeah of course me too. doesnt change the fact its a drawing on your body which is retarded

creep!

Start a go fund me or some shit man, they look awful not even trying to be mean or anything.

I mean if it's meaningful like. idk maybe some sort of symbolism of like family or something of importance. But a fucking video game tattoo? c'mon... that shit gay

Go to gym, it will do good for you.

ive had them for so long that ive heard everything someone could say to me and if im like super drunk or tripping obviously you get the "oh fuck what did i do" momemt. but its just my skin now. and i wouldnt take money from others for my mistakes

>being this new
>roody-poos abound

theres nothing meaningful about tattoos

id make fun of it but my friend plans on getting the same tattoo

all bethesda games r tied for worst*

Understandable. Hopefully the ink fades away over time.

i'm so sorry

Sometimes they attempt making something good, but then it's bad

How so?

what about a dead wife or something? even then you cant get a tattoo on your body anywhere no matter how small?

>2018
>not getting a White supremacist tattoo just in case you get sent to prison

Exactly!

it has. THAT IS the fading lol. ive posted on tattoo threads like.. once a couple years ago and another time a year or so before that and for some reason people are pretty nice

ikr fucking pleb xd

What the fuck happened there?

I meant like, fades away completely. If that's even possible. I'm not too sure if it is or not

figure it out yourself
no matter how small.
i have actual decent looking tattoos as well. and maaany other terrible ones. i literally have shit tattooed on me. my parents have work that costs lots of money. ALL TATTOOS are trash, it is in no way a legitimate art form. and i was once a tattooist apprentice

obviously not

>ow_the_edge.jpg

i have a rocketship my niece did on me. no more important than the eat my fuck tattoo i did when i was 14.

Oh damn man. Did you try scrubbing it off with some Dawn Dish Soap?

Look like a faggots

oh guess youre right. came right off

>heh, tepid at best kid

See! I knew it would man

all these years of regret for nothing. thznks bro i knew Sup Forums was good for somethign

What can I say, I'm a problem solver for most cases

Ha! It's funny cause his arm is long, I get the joke. Thank you

dubs.
i honestly dont know why you guys still come here. i come on for a nolstagia high when im drunk every few months. remindes me of being 12 again. listening to necro and going on rotten and b thiniing im way more badass than everypne haah

Gonna be honest, I don't have any idea what this website is about.

anime

Seems a little bit of a harsh environment for weebs to hang around. Wouldn't they get like butthurt or something?

only benifit of looking like a complete fuckiup is teeens at punk shows flock towards you. was a benift till i realized punk is gay and you cant get through the night without someone shoving politics down your throat

U right, punk is gay!!

idk its different now, when i was younger i always thought of anime as part of the counter culture you know like being edgy and stuff

fuck yeah it is. i dont really listen to music much though. i like calm atmospheric shit. mostly

I've no interest in Anime. Is that really all this website is about?

why are you messing with me lol

Music is at a lowpoint, the most talentless people are the ones that are constantly in your ears. The inspirational musicians are all dead or too old to make music anymore. So now a new generation of singers and "bands" if you can call them that are here to fill in their shoes and to be honest.. they all fuckin suck man.

how old are you guys? honestly wondering, hard to get an actual idea tho when one person answers 5 times

I'm not messing with you man, I'm being serious

dude go to the homepage. you dont know how Sup Forums works.?

....what the balls is that?

>Prey
stop being retarded