If i fuck a trap will that make me gay?

if i fuck a trap will that make me gay?

no xd

No

if the trap looks like that, no

how do you know?

Nah

If the cock is feminine then you can even suck it and not be gay cause it's a women's cock but if it's like a guy cock on a guy body with man tits then it's gay bro.

i did the math and reasearch. according to wikipedia, the average length of a penis varies from 5.1 to 5.9 inches. i went for a safe 5.5 inches for an average. the average radius from the core center of the penis to the skin on the outside is .75 inches. from this we can roughly find the volume with pi timed radius squared times height. this comes around as the average penis being around 9.72 cubic inches. next i found the volume of the average human adult male. i had to first find the weight, which according to Alex Schlessingermans "the Physics Factbook" is 70kg or 154lbs. wieght is found by multiplying an object mass by the force of gravity, 9.81 meters per second. after taking gravity out of the equation, the average mass of an adult human male is 7.14kg. i then found the volume by dividing this number by the average density of a human, according to wikipedia, 985kg per meter cubed. the volume of the adult male was then found to be .0072516316 cubic meters.
utilizing the volume of the average penis i found earlier, 9.72in cubed, i get .0001592828 meters cubed. this means the penis is 2.19%of an adult males volume. assuming a lack of testosterone or female hormones makes the person a female, balls ignored for ease, fucking a trap is only 2.19% homosexual

>If you FUCK A GUY With BOOBS will that make you Gay?!
seriously man...

If the ass isn't lifted enough for you to be able to see the balls and dick when you're fucking, then no, you're not gay. In social science, this falls under the rule of the Line of Sight Defaggotization Theory; basically, if you can't actually See that it's a guy, then it counts as a girl.

>fucking a guy with a dick
>not gay
Pick one

Excuses excuses excuses to justify your faggotry.
A Guy with boobs.period.

No, but being gay might make you fuck a trap.

It doesn't "make" you gay. You would already be gay if fucking a trap is something you want to do.

not that one.

It's gay bro. It's not a big deal. If if feels good, suck it, fuck it, repeat. You're a bisexual now anyways. Act accordingly

you are having sex with a guy. he might look like a girl, but he is still a girl, and that is gay as fuck.

is that what your dad told your shemale mother after they adopted your auschwtistic jew ass

I did - it was a great experience but now I am married to girl

Only if the trap is gay.

Does it have a dick user? If yes. Yes you're a fucking faggot. If no. not gay.

More Patricia

Well duh, you're fucking something with a dick. That makes it gay inherently. This is a dumb meme.

depends on if you notice the dick or not