Prove me wrong

Prove me wrong

Pro tip you cant

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/01/26/us/politics/hillary-clinton-chose-to-shield-a-top-adviser-accused-of-harassment-in-2008.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Than*

For fuck's sake

So she would have created Trump after she created more jobs?

Reptilian matriarch confirmed.

Hilary 2021

No, she would have created jobs then grew her own Donald Trump in a test tube

>Would have
>Lost
What is there to prove here? She couldn't get the job done during the election, so what makes you think she would have created more jobs than trump?

Op, here I think I spelled it right and you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Prove your argument.

Pro tip. You cant

Live in America, never liked the Clintons .

Shut up. Just stop.

Just face it, she could’ve won but she didn’t.

I'm disappointed in the amount of Death and Chaos Trump has provided. Mike Pence though .. oh baby he's warming up to take that seat and kill everybody~

Well, there will be people to work on the wall, and she never had an idea on how to create jobs. So that adds up to me. Also the oil workers in North Dakota are pretty pleased.

blow jobs for Bill

Takes a lot to rebuild countries after you declare war. So maybe we would eventually be rebuilding Lybia and/or Russia.

BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS DOT COM

/thread

She sure did create some job openings in the U.S. Embassy in Benghazi

dubtrips confirms

Well since she didn't... She could not have...

sure lots of work would be free if every male dissapeared

>then trump
trump already existed
your entire post is bullshit
fuck you

Yeah she would have made loads of jobs building missiles and starting proxy wars for her crooked fucking friends.

Would have ended free speech and expression and would have filled her pockets with the tax payers cash.

Pro tip - She is a worst cunt

Sup Forums for this shit dumb ass unless you don't want people to tell you you're wrong

>then
Than*
This is why she lost.

You're right, we can't prove you wrong. And you can't prove yourself right since that is a reality that (thankfully) never was.

And then there is this

nytimes.com/2018/01/26/us/politics/hillary-clinton-chose-to-shield-a-top-adviser-accused-of-harassment-in-2008.html

these 2 know what the fuck is up.

I agree 100% OP. She would have created more jobs in Mexico, South East Asia, China and India.

>stock market up 40%
>over 9 trillion dollars brought back into economy

neither of them created jobs their both rich shitdicks

false flag

>she would have created more jobs then trump
no

prove ME wrong

Then Trump what?

Yes but useless government jobs don't count.