What's the most fucked up shit you did to someone when you were younger that you legitimately feel bad for?

What's the most fucked up shit you did to someone when you were younger that you legitimately feel bad for?

>Be me
>12 year old poor white boy from shitty side of urban sprawl
>Best friend and family is in the process of moving
>He asks me if I want to spend the day helping
>I say yes cuz he's Puerto Rican and the odds of me getting a bowl of slamming rice and beans with a pork chop at the end of the day is 1000%
>Spend the day moving shit from old house to new house
>Loading up the last load
>Friend older sister pretty much keeps her bedroom at the old house in tact
>she wants to move the stuff on her day off of work
>Friends dad orders us to grab the last few things and meet him at the truck
>friend dips in sisters room and I follow
>he motions to be quiet
>he lifts up sisters mattress and grabs an envelope with money in it
>my eyes get big, looks like a gazillion dollars to my poor ass
>friend takes out $20 and puts the rest back
>we carry the stuff to the truck
>"Get in user, this is the last load we will eat when we get to the new house"
>I say "I have to get home my mom wants me to babysit tonight"
>"Ok, thanks for the help user" friend's dad said driving away
>Run like forest gump 3 blocks to my house
>get older brother
>"Bro I got a lick for some money" I tell him
>Go to friend's old house
>Big bro boosts me up testing for open windows
>find unlocked dinning room window
>big bro catapults me thru window
>in and out 5 seconds flat
>count the money
>It's very close to 2 grand in 20's 50's and 100's
>Don't here from friend for like a month
>Turns out the sister blames a junky cousin named "Alina"
>"she's the only one that knew the money was there
>mfw the fact that my friend was stealing money when he showed me kept him from telling his sister It was me
>Had a damn good summer.

Still feel bad becuase it caused cousins to fight that used to be besties, they still don't talk over a decade later.

>used to cut school with a grilfriend at her empty house
>she was an only child and mom and dad was at work
>she breaks up with me
>I tell her I don't care but still want to cut school at her house
>one day go in her bathroom and light waterproof firecracker and try to flush it down toilet
>It makes a muffled crack sound snd blows off bottom of toilt.
>floods bathroom
>walk out put my coat on and leave
>where you going she asks
>I answer by telling her my stomach hurts and Im going home
>Find out her dad beat the shit out of her over the toilet.

How does it feel to be a nigger?

I once pulled the wig off of a girl with cancer in the six grade. I felt bad instantly. Some of the "cool kids" were trying to do it. I just wanted to fit in. I got suspended and the school called my mom. She shaved my head bald as punishment. The crazy shit is everyone at my school started shaving their heads bald and I became popular. I friended the girl during the rest of the year. Never saw her after that year so I'm pretty sure she died of cancer. May god have mercy on my soul. I still feel bad mang...

>Be me
>Be 8
>Visiting family
>At cousins house
>They got an outdoor cat that had some week old kitties
>Kitties are born sick so they're pretty much going to die,plus they're they don't have alot money for the vet
>Tell me not to touch them because I might get sick
>Adults go to another room
>I start petting them,feeling how scrawny they are
>Then idea hits me
>Why don't I drop one of them face first on the ground???
>I grab one and proceeded to drop on its head
>They're sick and small so they're landing directly on their head/face.

I felt kinda bad but even as a little kid the thought that bothered me the most is why I even did.I didn't wake up that morning wanting to hurt cats....

Forgot to say I dropped them it on its head 3 times before I stopped.

Wtf man, you should look up Jeffrey Dahmer.

>Be teen
>Be virgin
>want to have sex
>Visiting my aunt
>Aunt has Labrador
>Figure it’s a vagina
>Find condom
>Bring dog in bathroom
>Have a hard time fitting it in
>Dog and I both looking at each other
>It’s confused
>Give up and wank with a pair of my aunts panties

Almost committed beastiality

Had a hot aunt in her mod 20's while I was 14. She was in a car accident and developed a memory disorder where she couldn't create new memories. She literally couldn't remember or store any new information past a few hours. My mom and dad moved her into our house. The folks went out of town for the night. I crushed a bunch benadryl up and put it in my aunts drink. She never fell asleep but was drowsy and drunk like. I raped her in ever hole for 3 or for hours. The next morning she didn't remember. Shes dead now, she ran out in traffic a few years ago. I gave her eulogy, all I could think about was how tight her pussy was....

What a blessing. She couldn’t remember how disappointing and small your cock was.

>He Was Fixated on Dead Animals

oh no.
As a kid I loved finding dead crows and squeezing them hard enough to make them caw.I also loved seeing road kill.Even to this day when I get a whiff of roadkill my eyes go straight to the street to see if I can look at it and see what died.

I was 14 and didn't have a concept of cock sizes. But she did moan the whole time.

Before I post my story I must look up the statute of limitations on rape and kidnapping.

>moan

She was groaning and you'd groan too if you were just roofied by some snot nosed fuck jabbing you with his little twig.

What did you do with all that money op?

nigger

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

So that's what happened to you, the whole whining faggot thing?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Bought a lowrider bike, bought a few oz of bud. Ordered alot of pizza. When I got down to the last $100 I approached one of the crack dealers in the neighborhood and asked if he would sell me a dub. He declined but this fat white bitch that was dating the neighborhood kingpin yelled "If that little nigga want to hustle put him on with a dub!". He listened and in that moment I became a crack dealer. Pretty much funded the rest of my childhood life and in to my early 20's through drug dealing.

>So that's what happened to you,

I'm not who you think I am.

Oh no, you are exactly who I think you are. A whiny faggot shitposter.

kek