Anyone here know of fast painless way to kill yourself? Spare me the lectures on it getting better, I just want results

Anyone here know of fast painless way to kill yourself? Spare me the lectures on it getting better, I just want results
Pic unrelated just needed something to pos

Shotgun straight to the dome. The bigger the gauge, the better.

get a helium tank and tape it up to a tube and make sure no air is getting in, low release of helium while you breath it in = painless death in a minute or 2

this is true, you won't be feeling anything.

Thank you

have an image somewhere with the amazon links. i think it costs like $52 in total.

Don't listen to this faggot.

I don't want to leave a massive bloody mess for someone to clean

also do it properly, don't want the gas to leak out for others to breath, and if u don't die because you're someone too retarded to kill yourself you'll end up with some degree of brain damage

I fucking love that game.

To answer your question, the pain doesn't stop after you die, it spreads to the hearts of those who love you and it sticks with them for the rest of their lives.

this too, either use my helium idea or don't kys and don't hurt your family

livestream it.

I heard they started putting oxygen in the tanks so you won't die. Could be wrong. Also if you fuck up, your lungs will explode. Do it right.

Might have to if you want a quick, painless death. Plus why does that matter? You'll be dead! You'll have no way of knowing outside of the last 5 seconds of brain activity you got.

well, I've heard ODing on pain meds and slitting writs is a good method. you're going to have blood if you don't want pain. just do it in a bathtub, whichever one you pick that is.

nitrogen works too except you'll not only not feel any pain, you'll feel euphoric

The lower the gauge, the better. Lower numbers actually indicate a greater size, and bigger numbers are smaller. 12 gauge is pretty good, and 8 or 10 gauge is even better if you can get your hands on one.

yea but I heard there's a more chance of exploding lungs with nitrogen but as I said in my previous post, have it on a low release,

Both of those ideas are fucking retarded, easy to screw up, and terribly painful.

What everyone else is saying. Escape bags are the way to go. Be careful not to turn the valve up too high or you will burst your lungs and that will be an incredibly painful death.

But if you truly are suicidal, why not just get a bunch of drugs and alcohol and die in an sex fueled drug overdose where you fuck a bunch of hookers and do tons of blow

nah there's not. there's a reason there is a push to replace conventional methods of capital punishment with nitrogen asphyxiation

Helium exit bag!!!

I have no income right now, can't find a job and only have 70 dollars to my name

Holy crap people actually remember this game? It was pretty good

Fuck this guy, if you really want to kill yourself, you should do it. I wish I had the guts. I'm nothing but a burden to my family and the one person in my life that I really, deeply care about...well we're supposed to be "best friends" but she doesn't really give a fuck about anything but her boyfriend.

Yeah I know everyone would be sad if I killed myself, but their pain would wane and their lives would be better in the long run, for not having to deal with me and not take care of me because I'm an irresponsible man-child who just wants to do drugs and play video games all day.

So? Rob somebody or rip people off. You're going to kill yourself anyways

Same situation, except if my ex didn't let me come and stay at her place, id be homeless. I finally realized today that she doesn't really care about me, but just feels pity for me and doesn't want me being homeless on her conscience.
I'm just gonna order nitrogen or helium and just asphyxiate myself

Last question, how big of a tank should I buy?