What jobs do you have b? Also; rate other's jobs

What jobs do you have b? Also; rate other's jobs.

I'll start; I'm a paramedic. I love it but pay sucks and hours are atrocious.

so you weren't smart enough to get into med school?

why would i go to med school? i don't want to be a doctor or some shit like that. I like dropping my patients off to those poor fags.

Public sector programmer. Decent pay, lots of benefits and a second pension. Shitty red-tape and I'm a very replaceable cog in the giant government machine.

nice one. is the job you have now a stepping stone for one you want in the future?

The dream would be to work a similar job in a nore rewarding field. Being a part of AI development or Mars colonization would be great. Although I'd have to relocate away from family, so slight toss-up

Sounds like you have some big dreams. Are you still dependent on your family or something?

27yo, cabbie. Stay in school kids.

Diesel tech for provincial government. (Canuckfag)

Is breddy good

sounds Gud

Marketing technology Startup, 50k/year, just graduated college, NYC.Only internship exp before this so I feel mad lucky

No, but I'd never hear the end of it. Even if it were for the better in every other way.

sometimes you have to make sacrifices man. I was in a similar situation; in the end it was my happiness or my family's happiness. i chose the first

I move oil rigs. 6 months work a year, tax free salary. Win win all round.

god i'm jealous. As a paramedic i work 24 hour shifts about 3-4 days a week. also, how does a tax-free salary work? sounds fuckin awesome

Research Tech
14.50 An hour

Military contractor, doing AGE WARM in Abu Dhabi. Only 47k a year tax free

So what you're hustling. Work hard.

WRM not wram

Best Buy corporate office drone. Salary of about $67K. Pretty easy but boring desk job. I work about 35 hours a week. It's a gigantic office, so it's easy to walk in late and leave early.

Drill sergeant US Army

Programmer working for government as well. Life is easy mode.

Certain states (even those with great costs of living) pay medics VERY well. Have you thought about getting an emergency management degree? Or doing a 2 year bridge program into nursing? You can make bank as medic especially when going into emergency management.

I AM A PROFESSIONAL BAGGAGE HANDLER

I've thought about undergoing more education; but at this point I love being in the "field" too much. I've already decided that nursing/anything in that field is not for me. If i wanted a change of scenery I think i may want to join the army and be a combat medic or something.

Where I live medics get paid about 50k; which is enough for me to live off rather comfortably.

Im a carpenter.
Days can be long and dull but sometimes its fun and im paid well.

Not him but It's not exactly a stepping stone for me. I make a decent salary and I do ~15 hours of actual work on average. I get a lot of time to read up on tech stuff that I actually like. I have applied to other jobs but I'm not looking to jump just for a salary increase. It would have to be somewhere that I am really interested in working.

>thinks DIA counts

Don't go army. Fuck that. Join state police and become a tactical medic or a flight medic. Stay in the field, make more money, do cooler shit without an army contract, shitty living situation, and even inferior pay.

Stay off the dergs and get any job that gets you a clearance.

research assistant 25K/year plus tuition

Man PhD stipends are a fucking joke. Not trying to insult you or anything. I just feel like people pursuing a doctoral degree should make more.

flight medics make a fuck ton of money here. Still would rather stay here on the ground haha