Anyone like the thought of college girls molested against her will by younger boys?

anyone like the thought of college girls molested against her will by younger boys?

Go on...

Yes, want to trade stories?

No.

what kind of stories?

Stories on Kik of college Girls getting raped by early highschool or grade school boys

love the thought of a college girl getting turned into a shotaslave, wonder how it could happen

Want to trade stories on Kik?

prefer here

Whats your kik

Sledhead232

Username?

Blackmail comes to mind.

hnng what commands would he give her?

Make them wear revealing, very short dresses to malls and stuff.

I'm sure he would order her to strip off her clothes, starting with her shirt and threatening her until she's fully nude.

without panties too

Imagine a world where every middle school boy is given a collar, and if he can get it on a college girl, she legally becomes his sex slave

definitely

And what would he do once she's in the nude?

either of you into feet?

Start touching her body, exploring it to see and feel everything about her.

If I were a girl I'd take one for the team and become a slut for middle schoolers ( ͡ʘ╭͜ʖ╮͡ʘ)

>molested against her will
how else can you get molested?

>checked
Simulated rape is a thing.

what do you guys think of this?

What I would guess would happen is that middle school boys would work together in groups, taking down girls one by one until they all had one.

I think you mean blackmale

i can picture a college girl volunteering at a middle school for a day and a boy instantly developing a crush on her and planning how to get a collar on her

There's no way college girls would go anywhere near middle schools in that world.

hmm maybe it could be a punishment for doing poorly in class then. "one day volunteering at a middle school"

They’d probably make her be their bitch, taking them wherever they want and obeying their every command. Probably make her dance for them while they play video games, make her do demeaning things to impress the other boys.

it's a harsh punishment because it draws a lot of attention to her. at least 5-6 boys would be thinking of collaring her after

for the collar idea?

Would they get knocked up?

A new punishment system where college asian girls are forced to "volunteer" at an all-boys summer camp where she basically becomes a fetish slave

thoughts?

i remember seeing a set of pictures (real) of a babysitter changing in a public park with some kids and what looked like groping a kid, not asian though but possibly college

Sounds like a hentai story

i'll answer any questions about this

how do you think the girl would react?

Probably hate it first, then eventually take pleasure in it.

Or you could have 2 or 3 girls each with different reactions.

let's say there's a girl who really hates it. what would she say when she arrives at the camp? (she wont know the punishment beforehand)

bump

"wtf am I going to do at a boys camp".
Perhaps even think she has power over the boys, but doesn't realize whats in store for her.

that would be so great
what would she say once they tell her what's in store for her?

I prefer the idea she doesn't get told, and is delegated to cleaning the dorms/showers.

but then how will the boys use her?

I dunno, gets held down by 5 boys then tied to a bed, they could even film it and use it as leverage/blackmail.

i think it'd be hot if they told her she'll be a slave, but she can't do anything about it
they could have perverted games like "capture the flag" except when she gets tagged and sent to jail she'll be groped

You're all disgusting perverts and you should feel horrible. You're not even holding up the pretense of posting images anymore. It's just a bunch of degenerates breathing out pathetic fantasies to each other as you all yank on your flaccid little puds with your sweaty hams. How do you look at yourself in the mirror? Fucking disgraceful.

And also tie her to a chair, face her to the door, put cash at her crotch and instruct the pizza boy to get the money himself

I love the Idea of a single babysitter being mistreated by a group of young boys.
they could be either class mates or all brothers and they would all take turns teasing and taunting her, until they finally corner her and force her to become their plaything

maybe she thought she could handle babysitting a group of boys. but she while watching tv she falls asleep for just 15 minutes and wakes up to find herself naked and frog-tied

this same post appear in 3 Sup Forums archives one dated 2016 other 2017 and another in september of 2017, all with the same photo and caption, wtf?

what about a school teacher that grooms an entire classroom for an entire semester?
have you seen School of Rock?
same thing but more sex

oh that'll be hot!
she'd be squirming and scared, she's also gagged with a sock or something while the brats rub their junk in her face

would the brats use her feet?

I bet they would get so impatient that they wouldn't even take turns to take her holes, so they use whatever they can like her armpits or feet and stuff

"Don't forget to gag her with our underwear when we're done, or she'll interrupt our cartoons!"

maybe she's ring-gagged too so the boys can forcibly make-out with her, exploring her mouth with their tongues

something like this, yeah

is it better if she's asian?

only if she has naturally big boobs

the 2 boys on the bottom must have foot fetishes

how you you feel if abunch of snot nosed neighborhood kids came to your house and fucked your mom?

it'll be a stretch but I like it when a shota convinces a woman to go down on him, and trust me
he has to be one charming mother fucker to make a woman forget that age was a thing

still here?
what do you think of this?

was trying to find a pic of that
to its keeping her mouth open so they could kiss her and force their boy boners into it?
E R E C T

after a while the babysitter would get fucked so much that after time, her body develops into the perfect fucking machine for boys to just reach up and use her

hnng they'd be twirling their tongues around in her mouth. she'd be drooling so much and trying to pull away but they hold her head in place

these children may all act all cute and innocent but deep down they're just little shits.
the poor babysitter thought she could put them all in a time out, but they made them more that madder. soon they got back at their oppressive babysitter and put her into good use!

Damn I wish I can share a pic of a girl that went through that kind of rope play with me.

Finna fuck em' back bruv

can someone help me find this video

even better if the girl was travelling alone in a foreign country and took the babysitting job for some extra money, so no one knew where she was

so she could be just a doll/sex slave for the kids forever! muahahaha

what would the kids say to her and how would she react?

what do you think of this idea?

>y-you kids shouldn't be doing this! you're a-all in big trouble when y-your mother gets home!
"shut up you fat bitch!"
" yeah, moms not gonna find out about nothin!"
" you ugly woman, you're not gonna tell! you go to jail!"
>nauh-no.. I must t.. tell the truth...
" quit bitching and lick my dick!"
"nuh-uh! me first!"

sounds kinda hot
I can imagine a kid with a leash on his bitch, walking her to class everymorning, feeding her left over scraps during lunch, and fucking her in while hiding in the library.

she would be forced to participate in a bunch of perverted camp games like capture the flag, but she'd be naked

"no one knows you're here, so we're never letting you go! you'll be our cute cumbunny forever!"

" hng hehe, how does my dick feel, cumslut?"
>ahh auuahh Huahh ahh... yo-your dick is... Fuaa-Huahhckkk~!
"Hahaha! she's so dumb, dude!"
"yeah, she's so fucked in the brain she can't talk right!"

do you ever imagine this happening to girls you know?

I try not to think about it, but my sister has momma hips. and I do believe that my sister is going through that phase of "If I let my three year old get his way about anything, he wins"
and I don't like to think that soon that he'd grab her by the pussy and take his place as man of the house, but I do

what if this girl tries babysitting a group of horny brats?

what if a boy scrounged up enough allowance money so he could afford a hooker?

oh she'd be forced to get on all fours and howl like a dog

what if they find out she can't handle having her asshole fingered, and she hates weird things like feet/armpit sniffing more than anything?

no idea
listen mang, I gotta go
it's been nice talking to ya user
good night

" move faster you four eyed slut, we don't wanna be late to your party. all of my friends from school will be there, and you better not keel over like last time!"
>yes, I-I mean w-woof~

anyone else want to talk about this?

maybe you have this fetish because you're actually an incel who feels like a little child so you need to rape pussy to actually get any. you're also a cuck-pedo-faggot which to your credit an amazingly large amalgamation of fetishes only next you should add that they are also half werewolf half boys who rape, do bdsm, then kill, fuck, and eat the college trap in public and on film, oh and they also shit and piss on them. then you'd probably take the cake for combining the most fetishes

Is this one of those weird threads where dudes tell erotic stories to other dudes and they all jerk off together?

is that one of those rhetorical questions?

Can't tell if you're baiting us or not...