Since we're only months away from Yellowstone's caldera eruption, should I watch Dante's Peak or Volcano (1997)?

Since we're only months away from Yellowstone's caldera eruption, should I watch Dante's Peak or Volcano (1997)?

Watch Joe Versus the Volcano

>tfw grey area
thank god I'll be able to live long enough to finally find a girl and have sex with her

you'll live as long as you can rob groceries from markets

>tfw literally just outside of the raining ash and sitting safely in the grey

I dont think i have ever been happy to live in milwaukee until now

>doesn't account for the Rocky Mountain region

Fake and gay. kys OP

>tfw yellow zone

It was nice shitposting with you, boys.

I'm sure drowning in my blood as the ash particles cut my lungs to shreds will be agonizing.

>"artist's rendering"

Ya nah fuck you

Under moon and star, Outlander

>RIGHT at the edge of the yellow zone
Of course.

2bh I'd rather be in the killzone than stay in florida

Just order your helium tank now, in preparation.

whom will the americans blame this time? what country will they liberate after this?

why do you believe it will erupt?

Gentlemen, It's been a pleasure shitposting with you.

>it'll mostly affect trump voters

Hillary will trigger it to kill all Trump voters

its not a belief, its a fact. volcanoes erupt in cycles.

I hope you aren't pulling my chain OP. I've wished I was dead for so long it would be a comfy feeling knowing months ahead of time the whole world is gonna get destroyed. I'll eat all the food drink all the booze and heh maybe I'll get frisky if you catch my drift.

I've heard it's been overdue for years, what's stopping it from remaining overdue for hundreds of years more?

Goddamnit, why can't a volcano erupt thatll kill off California already?

god will only trigger it if we elect hillary

who cares about a volcano? the world is for sure going to end on dec 21st 2012, according to ancient mayan scripture
we have no more time!

After being robbed why didn't Bernie go Green Party and really shake the system up? Jill Stein said she would step down for him. Fucking stupid asshole I hope he dies painfully.

fug we doomed

>tfw Ohio

Too close for comfort senpai

>what's stopping it from remaining overdue for hundreds of years more?

Nothing. Same chance as it going off tomorrow.

>tfw north bama
guess i'll just hop in my chebby and cruise to the beach when it happens

you morons do realize that whenever this does erupt, this is most likely an extinction level event? 90% of NA will be dead within a week, and the ash in the stratosphere will ensure the rest of the world will be dead in a month.

>heh maybe I'll get frisky if you catch my drift

what did he mean by this?

>he thinks bikes come from volcanos

>Grocceries from Markets
?

probably masturbation

John Cusack tried to warn us. We failed him.

It's not set to erupt for a long, long time.

>live in socal

Wew lads good thing norcal with all the faggots niggers and liberals will be wiped out looks like a bright future

HOW CAN YOU BE SO SURE?

Maybe he has the plans?

Extinction level event? Most probably, but your timeline is off. Temperatures will drop drastically, but people can survive that for a while. It's after crops and livestock perish, and the supply of preserved foods runs out, that the vast majority will die.

>socal
>types in english

lies

>tfw raining ash outside
>tfw stay inside and get comfy on Sup Forums

You're talking about something on a geological time span. The margin for error is thousands of human generations.

>on the edge of yellow and Lake Michigan
I think I'll be fine.

Those cycles range hundreds of thousands of years

Won't the dust absolutely fuck the entire planet up though?

Northern hemisphere, minimal impact south of the equator.

Right on the edge of the raining ash zone. Maybe I can make it to West Virginia before the cannibal gangs start forming.

it would be like the krakatau on steroids, a decade of colder weather worldwide at the very least

Hot ash. Wew. Im on the border of Canada. Should I head north or East?

>live within 50 miles of two major military bases
>live within the Cascadia subduction zone
>military has been doing disaster exercise in my county for the past year

uh if you're going to west virginia in an effort to avoid cannibal gangs, you'll be sorely disappointed my friend...

So México will not be spared???
BTW this one in the central region of the country has been pumping ashes and a few incandescent rocks each few months/weeks periodically in a low level for the last 15 or 20 years.

>tfw you get live in the apocalyptic world
Been waiting for awhile

the beach is mine, 205 faggit. 251 and 850 don't have room for you

It will fuck up the Northern Hemisphere for a few years that's for sure. Scientists estimate the eruption to have the power of 200-500 gigatons of TNT, more than enough to completely incinerate everything in the killzone area and cover most of North America in ash.

People could potentially survive if we started building underground bunkers and mass-produce UV lamps to grow crops safe from fallout.

Can't wait, desu

Because someone fed it some Taco Bell

The chance of it happening in our lifetimes is so fucking small, even if its due for eruption it may not happen for a few 10,000 years that

That said.... If it did blow it would send America back to the stone age, no joke that shit would be apocalyptic

He was standing outside my window with a boombox and I didn't listen.

Can't wait for all those dead amerifats. Gonna enjoy it in front of my TV like I did on 9/11. What a great day that was

Rude!

You'll die too

We were months away months ago.

thats cool, where are the Sup Forums servers ? wouldnt want to get ash on them and affect my shitposting.

Looking forward to this.
Watching the supposed greatest nation on earth be converted to a Haiti teir nation overnight will be glorious

Checked

So...is there a way to trigger it? Like nuke the fucking place?

>apocalypse happens
>world is in disarray and laws no longer matter
>Sup Forums becomes a band of cunny hunters

It would be worse then a nuclear attack on the US. At that point the US might as well launch a few ICBMs and eliminate its enemies during the confusion. What would it hurt at that point?

If you think the US wouldn't take everyone else down with it you are mistaken.

Yellowstone is a the secret volcano god that the jews have been worshipping for the last 3000 years. On September 24, 2017, Putin will launch 16,000 nuclear warheads at Yellowstone to put a stop to jewish supremacy by killing the demigod Lucifer. This will trigger the beginning of the Rapture and the remaining life on Earth will be branded with The Mark. On the bright side, there will be no life in the western hemisphere. The Antichrist will be a Swiss Jew.

Hawaii, home of the king of volcanoes, obviously.

Honestly it's about time for a preemptive nuclear strike.

>stop a volcano by nuking it
only in America

Why would we do that?

put a big cork on it
big geology has been blocking plans for the cork idea for decades though. too much money goes to peoples heads

sign me in

>started building underground bunkers a
Kek can't even build a few public tornado shelters no way will anyone get a fallout bunker

fucking great, more refugees ...

it getting pretty crowded in the old continent you know ?

Why September 24th?

>Half the country dead, other half desperate for food, energy, aid and shelter
>Start WW3 with neighbors

Either trolling or Sup Forums level of stupidity

>trigger means stop

MAD prevents the launch of nuclear weapons. This type of event is the equivalent of a first strike.

The damage to the US is done, why not take advantage of the situation?

Letting other countries remain undamaged would cause them to have the advantage in post volcano world.

not me m8, when the last square of TP is gone, I'm gonna put a shotgun on my mouth and press the trigger.

> It will fuck up the Northern hemisphere for a few years

Nigga it will fuck up the Northern hemisphere for a few decades at least.
Shit like this trigger ice ages because of the amount of gasses and particulates it ejects into the atmosphere

>mfw somewhere in a file folder the President and Pentagon has detailed orders if this ever happens

>it's not set to erupt for a long, long time
>is decades overdue
Okay.

>they are capable of predicting these things on the order of decades

"no"

Only Alaska and Hawaii would be safe, unless Russia decides to invade Alaska and China invades Hawaii.

You should probably stop watching all those dumb history channel shows

What a horrible fucking day it's going to be when it finally erupts.

>MAD prevents the launch of nuclear weapons.

MAD is an outdated pop-understanding of nuclear weapons, not serious policy at the highest levels of government. The current US nuclear doctrine is 'NUTS' which allows for a tiered escalating policy for the utilization of nuclear weapons.

>Hilary becomes president
>earth suicides taking us with it
watch

>decades

You think something on a geological time scale can be pinpointed to 'decades'? We're talking about a volcanic cycle of HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of years. The margin of error is larger than all of recorded human history many times over.

Everybody forgets about Canada, Calgary and Vancouver fags are pretty fucked in this scenario too

Will it shake the whole world when it blows?

Since shockwaves travel at the speed of sound, people would have warning that the rumble was incoming. Kinda neat

What an unfortunate acronym

>tfw Calgaryfag

DELET THIS

I don't know of any politician who would actually be willing to risk even a limited nuclear exchange with another nuclear power.

NUTS is an excuse to develop better first strike weapons.

>implying you'll survive outside
>implying you'll ever leave the basement

I bet Al Gore is plotting to blow Yellowstone up to cool the Earth.
>mfw Futurama was right and Al Gore becomes the first Emperor of the Moon.

>capitalism is all MUH PROFITS while a ticking time bomb is threatening to wipe out humanity

when will wagecucks learn?