Asks guy who just raped his sister anything

Asks guy who just raped his sister anything.
My hands are still shaking and I want to hang myself
Idk what I am going to do if she tells our parents or someone else

how old is she

Why you do it?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Oh boy, than you for taking the time to post that. I mean it isn't like it is at the top of the fucking page or anything

I'd rather don't say that
I am a sperg virgin calm guy and today I got pissed at work with a guy I can't punch besides my family treats me like shit so I had a lot of anger and frustration accumulated.
She made me explode and was calling me names and annoying me.(changing channels when I was playing on the tv,and don't cleaning her stupid cats and dogs shits from my room)
So I told her to fuck off or I'll hit her
She didn't listen and instead she started to hit me
Then I just grabbed her from behind and felt her breasts and pussy
She got mad/sad and ran away to her room
I got a boner then

sage fake and gay, go suck some of dadys cock you underage nigger

Run, user. It didn't work out well for Bernd and it certainly won't work out well for you either

That isn't rape. That is molestation.

>She got mad/sad and ran away to her room
>I got a boner then

Nah cunt, yous are fucked.

this, OP
you're already in for a penny
might as well go fuck her right

What’s the weather like over there Pajeet?

Then I entered her room and she was face down In her bed like pic
I touched her butt and she moved a bit and whisper me to stop and she didn't liked this
>It will be just a few seconds more and I'll clean your pets mess
>She didn't said anything and I continued feeling her ass up
>Pulling down her shorts and she was trying to resist grabbing her pants and I was pulling harder
>Got on top on her and started fingering her ass and pussy
>She was crying and telling me to stop
>Only made me harder I've never overpowered someone like this except in vidya
>Got my dick out and started to jerk off while she's face down and ass naked
>Came on her ass
>Hard again

This. You need to actually give her something to cry rape about. Not this wishy washy molesting bs

and then you fucked her?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Yes
I really like how she was facing down without doing anything but complain
She hasn't left her room
I have like this feeling in my gut of fear and anxiety
Fuck I get hard but regret it at the same time

NOICE

How big was the dildo she used to peg you?

Now make her watch koi kaze with you and tell her you love her.

I really hope LE is monitoring this thread and already working on a subpoena to Sup Forums. Don't believe they would? I know someone who drunkenly impersonated an officer for a lulz story thread on here. Some fag reported him and they showed up to his door a month later. And to me this is a hundred times worse. Good luck.

>inb4 fictional hurr
criminals are stupid and think posting on user board = safe. LE goes for low hanging fruit anyway.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

It's not a crime if she doesn't tell anyone too
I'll try to convince her to shut her mouth

proof or gtfo

Can't read inb4? It wouldn't be the first time someone gets their shit kicked in for bragging about a crime they committed. Numerous people have been v& for shit like this.
>come to door
>interview everyone
>she outs you

really hope this is just trolling user

The fuck is LE? sounds faggy

law
enforcement

Pics or it never happened!

You'll get away with this easily ; If she makes any accusations simply say that the alleged groping was you trying to stop her from hitting you, and that she's making false accusations to dramatize the situation and validate her victim mentality.

If you really hit this point hard you can totally make your parents believe she's having serious emotional troubles, and then proceed to molest her on a regular basis as they won't believe her blabber. Once she realizes this, she'll willingly comply, and may even come to like it.

Just don't do anything stupid that could produce incriminating evidence against you, like forcible rape or cumming in her. You could milk this for years, man - a good decade's worth of teenage poon depending on how you play your cards. Imagine that.

>Shortly after at OP's house.

You say after he says he raped her and came on her ass.

how long would he ride it though?
if it was me, I be guilty af
I couldn't live with myself if I did that

deny it until you die sister fucker OP.

jesus, not one second did you give a fuck about the girl who got her life ruined and will most likely never trust a person ever again in her life if he gets away with it

good thing you are here to set us straight sir knight...

"us"? you'd rape your underage sister if you had one?

>tfw no kawaii imouto to unload work stress into

you jelly nigga?

You WOULDN'T? What are you gay or somethin

>you'd rape your underage sister daily and make love to her in the evenings while she whimpers how she loves and wants your baby if you had one?

worst girl

Don't worry fag, I do it all the time just establish a relationship where she is afraid to speak out against you and make her think you have absolute control over her, there all the imouto pussy you want to simple fucking steps!

kill yourself or turn your self in

stay mad loser.

Roasty alert!

That was the whole reason I watched the show in the first place. It is fucking called "My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute" what the fuck were people expecting?

Okay...... MORALFAG DEFECTED!!!
GTFO!!!!!!!!!!

>worst girl
you mean winner right?

jk I didn't even watch that shit

>I'd rather don't say that

then how is my boner supposed to know if its supposed to get hard or not

Easy the answer is yes

Age is just a number my friend. Just a number...

Op is a retard

Excellent gets and relevant post.