Killing other people instead of banding together to create an agricultural community with the tough people being guards...

>Killing other people instead of banding together to create an agricultural community with the tough people being guards, the weaker ones as stewards and everyone else as farmers.

This never made any sense to me. You don't see people in slasher films killing each other so only they can get the gun or flashlight or whatever.

You're right. This show would be much more entertaining if it was about farming.

It would be.

>That's what eventually happens
Rick even calls Negan out on it after Negan is beaten

There will always be people (mostly niggers) who will look to profit from someone else's hard work rather than doing any work of their own.

I thought people leave each other for dead all the time in slasher films

You're saying this to an autist who probably plays train simulator.

Yes, but they will always be in the minority and only entertained when the others are sufficiently insulated from their bullshit.

How far do you think the niggers would actually get if they tried to riot in Congress?

Leaving people for dead isn't the same as killing people for no reason.

It would be like the survivors killing each other so that one of them can hoard the cellphone or something.

go back to you f*cking racist

Get woke, son.

>Implying that's not what Negan has done until Rick fucks it up
>Rick just hijacks the system from Negan once he beats him

Redit pls

The Farming Dead
Sounds yummy

what the first season of REVOLUTION for end-of-days-survivors-banding-together-to-make-farming-community kino

yea its kinda weird, most of human evolution was a fight against nature, against beasts, elements, the cold etc. Thus we evolved behavior that was non aggressive towards other humans.

If you encountered actual, living humans somewhere out there in the wild, you most likely would be kinda glad. As long as they werent a retarded cannibal tribe or whatever.

But the "being glad to see other living humans" is like 70% of the behavior. So why is it only 10% here? ESPECIALLY in a situation that would benefit from having more living souls man guns for you.

>You don't see people in slasher films killing each other so only they can get the gun or flashlight or whatever.

I disagree with this to some extent. I've noticed in several slasher movies that there are a few people that force the rest of the group into taking actions that will get them killed for litttle other reason than to get something they wanted that really doesn't benefit the whole group.

This.

Negan = The real good guy here
Rick and the gang = Bad guys

>Implying that's the case

That's how things work when basic needs aren't in danger of not being met.

Put things in a crisis situation, and it's a total rat race. People will do the most awful things imaginable to meet their primary needs and stability of maintaining those needs into the future. There's more proto-human remains smashed in from fighting rather than intact. People have been at it since say one. If you're not part of the tribe in a crisis scenario, you're a target.

The Farming Bread

Exactly. The TV show makes this harder to figure out, but the comic (especially at its current point) makes this abundantly clear. The TV Saviors are going to be shown as not all bad at all in the next coming episides according to leaks, but the comic ones honestly just stamp out discord to keep everyone safe. There's barely any walkers in Savior territory. Everyone can just get on with it and get to work.

Rick's a paranoid impulsive control freak and his group is too used to conflict to stop.

The Blacked Breed

Its a shame that the jews got a monopoly on social experiments. It would be pretty cool to have one of your own, for this. To see if people would really not band together in distress.

Well just look at south africa, the whites there are banding together, and then even call the niggers "ghouls", which pretty much are zombies.

So I kinda doubt what you are saying.

Stop being edgy. If Judge Dredd woke up in TWD who do you think he would work with? Hmmm? Not Negan you little edgy cunt.

>that lesbian couple on the right
See? They are progressive too.

>tfw just watched the first episode
Did TWD finally become kino?

There's plenty of anthropological history and real world case study on this stuff to look up rather than experiments. Especially in a time before the Jews sunk their teeth into everything. Things only become peaceful under consolidated power.

judge dredd would work with whoever "justice department" told him to work with you underage nerd

Of course not. And he wouldn't work with Rick either. He's coded to follow his specific legal system you fucking morons. Regardless, Negan is way more moral than Rick "If they kick us out kill them and take it over" Grimes.

Those are Negan's wives.

>>Killing other people instead of banding together to create an agricultural community with the tough people being guards, the weaker ones as stewards and everyone else as farmers.
But that's exactly what's happening at this stage of the story
That's what both Negan and Rick are doing, that's what hilltop is doing, that's what the kingdom is doing.

>I've never read the comic arcs where Judge Dredd is a drifter who has to hash out The Law himself

You are retards. He would be an Alexandrian.

So its kinda like dayz, if there is no overwhelming power, people just kill eachother. Until there so much killing has happened, that the major group who won with all the killing, decides to stop the killing and to make people do non killy things?

But I wonder how long that truly was like that. Its not like we used to always have such huge numbers all the time. Some trade and niceness surely must have been exchanged...or perhaps not...well fug, it is kinda depressing though.

/dnw/ - Did Nothing Wrong General

Nah, TWD is pretty much exactly how shit would go down.

Hell, just look at the middle east. In Iraq, Muslims killed probably 3 times as many Muslims as the coalition forces did, and they're still doing it in Syria.

People are fucked, and a zombie apocalypse wouldn't change that...

zombie apocalypse doesnt make any sesnse in the first place
If you wanna enjoy zombie fiction, you need to be able to turn your brains off

>he reads comics
nerrrrrrrrrrrddddd

As long as there are two people alive in the world, someone is going to want someone else dead.

do "people" still watch and debate this garbage?
lmao, what a plebs

don't worry, people who can't get along with others, in a situation of shtf, they just form small groups and are slaughtered by those who don't give a shit about skin color and can act as a TEAM.

Why doesn't anyone wear armor? Seriously, a set of fucking hockey gear would make you invincible against all of the zombies.

Someone post that economics theory where the marginal benefits of adding workers actually goes up until a certain point when they become less productive.

Yeah sure thing buddy, I'm sure when shtf it won't devolve into the most basic tribalism possible, especially based on race and creed

Because it would look retarded on screen.

Besides why would they do that? They could smear zombie shit all over them and walk among zombies without being eaten like they did in the past.

I don't know the specific theory you are referencing but this would only be the case in a closed system. If your labor and production is exceeding your needs then you simply need to expand.

A full suit of medieval knight armour would make you unstoppable against zombies. Why havent we seen anyone in even basic armour, let alone in the hundreds of thousands of collectors armour across the country

You don't even need plate, leather armor would be more than enough to stop the zombies.

Tune in this Sunday.

Also after the war with Negan ends they start mass producing hard leather.

And still none of the main characters wear it.

*tips Joker trenchcoat*
Kiddo IRL people band together when REAL shit hits the fan. You won't survive alone, you won't survive in a group of 5-10, or even in a group of 50 individuals.

Sure there will be violence. Sure law will kind of fall apart and there will be more "mob justice" but in the end humanity is simply not programmed to self-destruct. If it were, well we have had nukes for 70 years with four different close calls and every single time people backed down. That should tell you something.

People don't want to kill, people don't want to die. They will commit acts that society deems unthinkable if they have to SURVIVE.
But if you expect a post-Apocalyptic world to look like TWD's you must be a teenager with no clue of how society works.

Getting this butthurt over fiction FICTION

>I can't defend my favorite shitty show so I'll just backpedal with TURN OFF YOUR BRAIN

God I hate reddit.

Why won't they just browse /r/pics all day?

get woke you low test cuck

I really want that jacket now but I'm affraid to look like a total fanboy douche.

It really does piss me off that never, not once, have they had a real crisis about food. The magic fuel is annoying too but the bounty of food they all have is so fucking stupid.

Hopefully some people start starving when Negan takes half their shit.

He doesn't because they band together and with the power of friendship beat him.

lol what a fucking retard. It's fucking shocking that there is no slavery in TWD world that should have been the first thing back.

The problem is that some people don't understand the increased wealth that comes out of mutual, voluntary association and respect of property. These people, nowadays identified as common thieves, SJWs and communists, think its OK to take other people's property, and thus have to be either punished or physically removed from society.

Hmmmm...

Well Im not that same user but I can hardly call this an "Argument."

Most likely we develop tribes based on new kinships or creed and rarely associate with other groups. So you're right, and thats almost exactly what happens in TWD. The only problem is that theres no more than 5 minutes of peace in between crises with another group.
Which just shouldn't happen except for the fact that this show is a soap.

Can't tell if that's just a dude with moobs or a dike bitch...

>the power of friendship beat him.

Total shit. The saviors in the last season finale were all over that shit. Took them to school with elaborate traps and Rick's already a broken man. He's out of his league and swimming up shit's awakening.

No way can he kill Negan. Only possible if Negan's own men betray him and why would they when they live large with so much good food and I assume, free whores.

You do know that the story is already written right? Like several years ago.

A good part of 4B is about lack of food. That's why the cannibals are introduced.

I don't read the funny pages. Besides the story is different anyway. I don't see anyhow they can defeat Negan, he's too strong. I've never seen anyone this powerful in TWD before. Darryl's already hostage and he's going to get his shit kicked in.

The ONLY way I see it happening is that dude with the tiger I saw. He looks pretty strong too. This show is becoming like Naruto with Kages and hidden villages and shit I love it.

There is literally nothing about the show that is like Naruto. It's pretty straightforward; Alexandria, the Hilltop, and the Kingdom band together and take down the Saviors. End of story.

>they've never had a lack of food
Nice short memory m8

>not once, have they had a real crisis about food
That was the whole reason they got on the Savior's ass you idiot. Fuck you're more retarded than the retards that say "wheres muh zombies?!" as if they didn't dedicate a half season to No Way Out shit.

muslims kill anybody and everybody, theyre not a good measure

I never got the cannibals, for one they didn't really show it well enough in the show. Terminus was a massive waste of time. The only other cannibals were those hillbillies TAINTED MEAT episode but those guys looked like they were eating people before all this shit went down.

You are literally describing the 4th Great Ninja War. Villages banding together, taking on the Uchiha Madara of TWD. I hope it's at least half as good.

>leaders of villages/settlements band together to beat the bad guy
That's literally the ending of Naruto you idiot

That's literally half of the wars or conflicts in real life and fiction ever you fuckwits.

Have you even watched the show because you're typing out complete bullshit

This. Niggers are parasites and need to get extinct.

>That was the whole reason they got on the Savior's ass you idiot.

No it wasn't. They got on their ass to try and wipe them out before they came back. And it would've worked too but Negan was way too strong for them. He came with that secret ninjutsu shit with the traps and his special technique Vampire Bat.

I cannot wait to see Lucille fight that Tiger. This season is going to be epic.

Why can't you just say "oh shit guess I was wrong" you absolute cretin

that's why they're so happy and willing to play mercenary for hilltop :|

>They got on their ass to try and wipe them out before they came back.
You're dumb. The Hilltop hired them to take out the Savior outpost for food. Maggie convinced the kike Gregory that giving a lump sum of food would be more worth it than the Saviors taking half their shit forever.

Is this Naruto-posting some new form of meme trolling that I haven't heard about?

Jesus christ, just fuck off back to Sup Forums you idiot

It's the same old boring retarded idea that if humanity had a technological or political collapse, we would be eating each other. It's fiction. Pro-government propaganda.

I'm typing Truth? Terminus was the worst waste of potential the show ever had. They even did that stupid flashback showing that the people running it now were originally captured too FOR NO REASON. IT ADDED NOTHING TO THE SHOW OR STORY AT ALL AND THEY WERE ALL DEAD ANYWAY. Nobody even cared what their names were.

Anyway my current theory is Morgan. He's going to be key to this and I think when he meets Negan it'll be an interesting conversation.

He met the purest guy in the show who saved him from being crazy, I want to see how Negan's evil is going to drive him apart.

Starring Negan "Need to knead" Breadman.

That was season 2 and it sucked.

anarcho-capitalist detected

>ITT:

>Batman, come out and fight with us!
>I can't
>Why not?
>I'm not wearing hockey pads

Somalia says hello.

>idea
People trample each other, fight and sometimes even kill each other over material shit on Black Friday. Same shit when there's a widespread crisis. Poor people literally do this all the time just to survive and provide for their families.

You're a dumb sheltered faggot if you think people wouldn't do this shit in an apocalypse type situation

They won't end it before the timeskip will they? Seems it might be kinda expensive but it would be worth it since this is their only cash cow.

Fiction with real themes about humanity. People in TWD act more real than the fake bullshit people act like all day.

HE TALKED ABOUT THE DEER

>invincible
Wouldn't go that far

Meh. Maggie was a retard and feeling brave and made a bad deal. And that's what I'm saying anyway. Rick's group has never struggled for food and now Negan's here and he starved Hilltop now Rick's Alexandria can also get starved too.

So how do these villages work and the Kages.

Rick - Kage of Alexandria
Negan - Kage of the Saviors (I don't know what their base is yet, it's in the South so I was guessing it's like one of those megachurches)
Tiger Guy - Kage of the Kingdom I think it's called
Gregory - Kage of Hilltop (but that might be Maggie later because Gregory was pussy to her)

There still needs to be one more Village/enclave. Woodbury's gone and so is The Governor.

>incompetent failed government
>therefore governments are good

Governments are good. Not all but the idea is and there's a reason every successful society in human history has developed one.

Having order is good you braindead hippy

>Black Friday
>Mass scale dystopic situation such as government collapse
>ITS LITERRALY THE SAME YOU DUMB SHELTERED FAGGOT

That one episode with Maggie and Carol being captured makes this point pretty well.

>Religion is are good
>Forced marriage is good there's a reason every successful society in human history has developed one

>i cant understand the english language
>i have selective reading
>i ignore 90% of the post
>i ignore the point of the post
Wow great post, keep it up