OUR ARYAN GODESS IS SINGLE AGAIN

reddit.com/r/TaylorSwift/comments/4m3ssy/taylor_swift_calvin_harris_split_after_15_months/

Other urls found in this thread:

celebdirtylaundry.com/2016/taylor-swift-and-calvin-harris-break-up-over-tom-hiddleston-cheating-rumors/
m.reddit.com/r/TaylorSwift/comments/4lzhp3/anyone_gotthinking_of_getting_taylorrelated/
youtube.com/watch?v=bfZy-egX5mg
youtube.com/watch?v=6CNbXOQLbus
youtube.com/watch?v=OUCo9sFdayM
taylorswift.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Taylor_Swift's_ex-boyfriends
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>her next boyfriend is Jamal with a publically notarized 13 inch penis

Just fucking murder me now

Women can only be happy if the are beneath men. This is why high-status female popstars who have fame and money are always so depressed. Now they blame the "patriarchy" but the actual "problem" is just female nature.

In earlier times, these celebrities would have married some billionaire or so - but these billionaires of course want feminine women and end up with slavic models like Trump, with foreign women not with feminist western womyn.

If she would be just a local country singer she would be a happy married mother by now.

test

She cycles through boyfriends so fast.

You know it's going to happen
Even if she doesn't like him it will be to kill the latest Nazi tag shit, she'll burn coal to rid herself of her publicity.
You did this, enjoy every second of it because you're to blame.

Watching TS in interviews over the years, she seems quite neurotic and compulsive, she comes across as a flake. She has had countless failed relationships, and appears to be quite loose. She's a nut.

My dubs will confirm if she will earn the coalburner status in the near future

Why does she go through so many men?
No memes here guys

Welcome back

This is due to the media talking about ebil natzees worshiping her her next boyfriend will be black screencap this

she consumes their souls and moves on. This is how stays young.

She has a really fine nose but otherwise there is a clone of her in every Danish high school class.

That's what happens when women get the flavor of 50 different sicks, they're never satisfied

Good luck trying to make a relationship work with a woman you just met in her mid to late 20s

>aryan goddes
>white whore who constantly changes boyfriends to bang new Chads, average length span of her relationship is like few months
pick one

YEAH

BABY

YEAAAH

>celebdirtylaundry.com/2016/taylor-swift-and-calvin-harris-break-up-over-tom-hiddleston-cheating-rumors/

Hollywood insider here, Tom has been confirmed to be the next James Bond. Oh and your precious TayTay screws around with her security guards.

Burn the coal!

Dont tempt this Pakistani man Denmark!!

me and her are talking right now

Half of her songs are about how her exes are all pathetic and terrible and she's too good for them. Draw your own conclusions.

That filthy scot better not have hurt TayTay...

oy vey

>Hiddleston as Bond

I'd be ok with this.

swift isn't that hot you fucking nerds

The record executives told her to get with a black guy or their deal is over.

It's a meme you dip

now she going be a coalburner
good goyim

If you had half a brain you'd stop bragging about how great Denmark is. Everyone on the planet wants money and beautiful blonde women. Not everyone can have it but they will try to get it.

>reddit.com

inb4 nigger boyfriend

She did it just to fuck a black guy so that stormfront and Sup Forums would stop idolizing her.

If we're being nice and we assume every album is about a different ex/hookup and not every song/few songs, that shit is still WAAAAAAY too high to be marriage material.

Also, of course she wasn't satisfied with Calvin, that bitch has like 1 album with one decent single. Taytay *IS* and has been the centerpoint of female pop singers for almost a decade - what the hell can he offer her?

She's a les. Her and Karlie will go public soon, encouraging tens of millions of young impressionable girls to ditch men.

Jews are going to hook her up with some rapper
Just watch

She had too many boyfriends. Is the problem with her or with them?

When she marries, can she stay married?

m.reddit.com/r/TaylorSwift/comments/4lzhp3/anyone_gotthinking_of_getting_taylorrelated/
Wtf

oh noes, taytay breaks up with her 1000th bf.

2nd to the throne. MOVE ASIDE KEKS

>I mean like 10 years ago I was a huge Linkin Park fan and wanted to get a tattoo saying 'I've become so numb'.

BLACKED

Taylor is the definition of broken goods

Kaylor Forever

youtube.com/watch?v=bfZy-egX5mg
youtube.com/watch?v=6CNbXOQLbus
youtube.com/watch?v=OUCo9sFdayM

Aryan goddess? Plastic Surgery Hadid is Lebanese. Her father's name is Muhammed.

mdr

To be honest, I prefer Karlie over a nigger.

Lesbian > coalburner

Swift and Wiles (harris), have been split since he got a handjob at that massage parlor, but they had a contract

She will either hook up with some ghetto rap-turd, to prove she is not a racist or she and Karlie will finally "come out" on special episode of Ellen
Jesus Christ Tay, no nig-nogs, ever, please, let some of us still believe in our dreams

> She will either hook up with some ghetto rap-turd, to prove she is not a racist

Fuck, no!

she's a closet conservative

she was a virgin up until I think she dated Jake Gyllenhal. She literally thought he was the one she'd marry.

The media is full of leftists, so no doubt her not wanting to party, do drugs, go to swinger parties, and support Hillary will put a strain on those kinds of relationships.

She was born to marry what is literally the perfect man, Tim Tebow.

I can't wait for her sextape so I can watch her autistically try to put a condom on a guy's balls

Her relationships don't last more than three months.
taylorswift.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Taylor_Swift's_ex-boyfriends

>taylorswift.wikia

You used to hold me
You used to hold me
You used to hold me me yeah

*usually

Isn't that the woman who can't program for shit?

We will meme magic this into reality.

>Aryan goddess
Why does Sup Forums obsess over her? She's just some slut

>tah-tah
>slut

she's literally the opposite

Anons are really unaware that their are services for celebs where they match other celebs/models together for fake relationships in order for the media to regurgitate and then spread to the masses in order to keep themselves relevant?

None of these relationships are real.

So.... Sup Forums is a tabloid now?

I'm confused, but not surprised.

You only say that bc you haven't paid for Sup Forums gold and read her secret memoirs, goy. a few select quotes have gotten out but those who have read "The Book" are sworn to secrecy.

The only man who could ever satisfy her died long ago.

Get out of the UK RRRRREEEEEEEEEE

>kneels in prayer

That look she gives the camera triggered a weird feeling in me.

Could this be love?

I'm gonna fuck that sexy goddess

hello jibraltar bro!

Now because of Sup Forums branding her as a nazi she'll have to burn coal.

You did this Sup Forums

This, Swift is a whore.

>implying she hasn't sucked off the last 10 of her boyfriends

Don't you know that the only pure women are goodhearted Christian women?

the jews force her to breed with niggers, this could unleash the happening

Reminder that Everyone here who says Tay Tay is a Coal Burner is a butt-hurt nigger that knows that Tay Tay is repulsed by blacks.

Keep dreaming niggers, our Aryan Goddess will continue to remain a symbol of European Purity.

How exactly is she an Aryan goddess?
She's a degenerate whore that rides the cock carousel. How many boyfriends is this now? She goes through a boyfriend for almost every album she puts out.

/thread

>cock carousel
Go back to your board robot.

>pooinloo
>big dick

>implying pol isn't 9th wearing a Nazi uniform

dont touch my Tay

I'll never make you cry, Sweetheart!

Go back to your board, cuck.
This is, and always will be, a Christian board.
Sex is meant to be limited to one sexual partner and saved for marriage.

Is this woman ever going to settle ?
Did she somehow found out Calvin had 0.0000000000000000000000000000000001%
non white heritage?

She's fucked so many guys and least pretends to like nigs and their rap.

fuck off shitskin. HE broke up with her.

.com

too aryan for gooksticks

If we meme her hard enough do you think we can get her to do a reverse Michael Jackson?

It will be super un PC until the marketing team gets behind it and talks about skin darkening being kind of like tanning and a tribute to black people.

> Christian board

I'm the cuck, eh? T. 12yo cock smoking alter boy, I'm going to inform you inform you on the role women play in this world.

>Be sex objects
>Get fucked

If you are not fucking bitches you are the bitch.

I'm physically dominant and smart, but only moderately successful financially.

>GODEESS

She's a Sup Forumstard skank.

2manydicks4me

After looking at this post, I think we need IQ tests on Sup Forums

But more to the point, Taytay, give a giant white dude a shot.

We make master race babies.

TAYLOR SWIFT IS A MESS

*Tips fedora*

All this talk about her being a nazy princess or whatever is gonna force to date a black guy, just you wait.

DELETE THIS

this. The bong from 1D dumped her because she doesn't put out, and probably the only guy she's ever fucked is Jakey G.

I'd string along for more than 15 months to dick that desu

OH SHIT
SO TRUE

It would be really pathetic.