Gey stuff

Gey stuff

There's powerful niggotry at work here.

I am also a fan of the gay

used my prostate toy for the first time in a long time and i've never had this happen before, but i was leaking thick white cum without actually triggering an orgasm. felt soo damn good. i could have leaked myself longer but it felt soo good. didn't know i had that much cum inside my balls.

We understand the world, we understand who we are, what we are, how I am, the horrifying nature of the universe, life and humanity... the stupidity, and hilarity of that, it makes us laugh and cry.

So what if we're insane... we might not be insane, I might not be a 'we'... maybe I'm just acting... maybe I have psychosis and just think I have DID.
Maybe I'm not even trans... but we know the concept of how life is it doesn't even matter what matter makes up your cells, proteins, dna, molecules, atoms, quarks.

But what does it matter?

Soon we'll be dead and forgotten to time, in a couple hundred thousand years a Nova from our star Sol will wipe out the entirety of this planet and the bits of us left floating around the quite full vacuum of space will eventually drift to remix in the right environment in the right place at the right time for 'life' to continue.

Yet to our perspective, all that means nothing, and we are everything.

yes

what toy did you use?

That's one hell of a cock you have there young lady.

aneros

tl;dr

Sanity is relative.

I won't sit here and split hairs on the nature of reality but I can say I hope you're being straight with yourself- But I will say this much: whatever gets you through the night.

Schrodinger, I could be insane, I could be not... therefor I can be said to be neither or both.

At the end of the day, does it really matter?

Depends on the importance you place on social matters or those you regard with any kind of respect. It's a fun sorta situation.

We can pretend to be sane... and normal... very convincingly... but why?

You guys aren't 'normal', and you're much more interesting and far less petty, predictable and shallow than the majority of your species.

So being around different people is much more fun, and far more fulfilling.

how am i using this wrong, i put it in and literally didnt feel anything

Supposed to massage your prostate with it bro...

you need to kagle for it to work right?

Kinda... while masturbating.

yes i get that but like said, u have to kegel for it, ive been doing anal play for close to 10 yrs so im no beginner by no means but i literally couldnt feel it inside me lol

Look up prostate milking, you do the same thing but with the toy.

Anyways... we're gonna go play some games.

Thanks for the chat.

zzz
need a new main game

Have you ever played factorio? That game haunts my dreams

i want a competitive multiplayer game

Ah I'm a filthy casual now so can't help ya there.

No skunks?

lame

Don't get me wrong I loved being competitive, I just don't like what the competition did to me. I used to break mice and shit like that. Snapped a keyboard over my knee once

i've never been mad because of games before

That's good, I could never keep myself in check, used to yell at teammates and shit. Decided it's just not worth it

puke

needs more natural colors

personally I think the unnatural colors go well with the unnatural creatures

recommend being on your knees, lubing up and jerking off until you feel close, then as your teetering on the edge, kinda resist the orgasm. the toy was doing something to stop me from orgasm, but i still leaked thick white cum, and i started using that as lube, and kept edging and leaking til there was a pile of cum on my sheets. eventually i just couldn't take it and i finished myself off hard.

Morning lads.

I'm pretty sure at least one of those gentlemen have homosexual tendancies

Howdy, how was the sleep?

I never wanna wake up again

Short.

Have you slept since last nights insomnia?

Yeah I was going to comment on the length, do you feel rested?

Skunkettes was in the sfur threads, we were mainly gfur.

Yes, so far. Just got to make up for it by consuming more food, problem is I don't wanna make any.

Got an hr rest tell some debt collector called and woke me.
Since the shut down, lots of them are calling me. Then called the VA to be told I have to enroll in another program, just to get my medical. Threw me into a big stump.

Snarf's at work

Yeah I'm a lazy SOB who hates cooking in the morning. I like breakfast the most though I just don't want to cook it.

Woah

What the fuck how is that real

Did you manage to get the game from his place?
What's the program?

Don't want to make any of the meals, or eat it for the most part.

Is there a bigger pic?

Yeah man eating is a chore, I made food earlier and ate like a quarter of it and put the rest away

Flexible doggo