I’m a beta, I have no goals, no foreseeable future, and no self-confidence...

I’m a beta, I have no goals, no foreseeable future, and no self-confidence. I’ve been thinking about suicide more and more, I can’t bring myself to do it yet but, it’s becoming more and more of an option as time goes on. Any advice? Anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j_QLzthSkfM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just get drunk.

Get drunk. Be high. Never come down.

Not an option. I come from a long line of alcoholics and I don’t want to be another drunk spic in my family.

Same as last post, my family is the stereotype for Mexicans. Poor, drunks, druggies, lazy, unemployed. I can’t afford to be another disappointment.

Exercise is the only cure for depression. If it's too hard you are better off ded

smoke weed.

Use hollow points
To get girlfriend
be like 'bish gimme yo numba'

I’m pretty fit, just socially inept. My entire existence is fine tuned to be the gatekeeper to the friend zone.

I would if there was a way to in my state. No legalization and the laws are right.

Ortiz, is that you? If you need to talk man, you know I'm always there on steam.

Haha, it’s like you think I can mutter a single word that’s foreword, even if I know I have a chance.

Look the fourth suicide thread of the day
>inb4 stop browsing Sup Forums all day

look into adaptogenic herbs

get that libido going

maca/suma root

enjoy

Im saying threaten to shoot her if she doesnt fork up them digits. Dont say anything but NUMBER really loud.

You faggots sure like to talk about committing fake suicide. At least one thread per hour.

Fuck you man, i like cheese.

That would probably help but fuck it.

And you wasted your time here too dude, don’t act like you’re better because you don’t think that people could possibly have shitty days, especially heading toward the day that reminds everyone how shitty it is to be alone.

kill yourself OP.

But OP here, I’m abandoning thread. Feel free to let it die. I just needed to hear some opinions rather than “get happy” and “my life is worse”

Goodnight Faggots.

Last reply since it was b4 my post saying I’m leaving. I will, but I’m going to wait until my grandma and dad die of cancer whithin the next 5-15 months. My grandma is the nicest person I’ve known and my dad is a shit who never called but, I still can’t disappoint him. I need to die when I won’t hurt them.

Oh shit. You think the OP's story is real?

nothing anyone says will every help you. Talk is cheap. Get up and solve your problems or return to the earth from which you've been rendered. A busier person could be using that calcium you're strutting around with.

Kill yourself... metaphorically.

get better. Lift heavier weights. Learn a new language (even if it is programing language). Meet new people. Jog. Try picking up instrument.
git gud kill your old self and replace it with someone better.
Or just hang yourself, i guess. Choice is yours.

>I’m a beta, I have no goals, no foreseeable future, and no self-confidence

so, you're like everyone else here? welcome friendo!

That was OP

>kek in espanol

i once thought as you do.

my best advice from the depths of my heart and love for you:

go to the fucking gym and lift weights: squats, deadlifts, power cleans, bench press.

you testosterone levels determine your life.

and eat natural food. no processed grains and sugars.

stay away from drugs than just treats the symptoms, poorly.

There is not simple answer that you are expecting that will change your life. there is no quick fix for this

In order to change your life you need to change yourself first.

Habits play a huge roll in life, if you have bad habits they will continue to keep you down and never allow you to become the person you are meant to be

instead adopt good habits and develop a daily routine you can stick to

next you need self discipline and self control
you need training for you mind and body

Exercise to keep in shape
Read and learn to exercise your mind

everything else humans have existed for millions of years without and is uselss, fuck social media, fuck Sup Forums, fuck useless information on youtube, fuck video games, fuck anything that wastes time

to become the best you that you can be you need to make sacrifices and take one step at a time in order to be where you want to be

Just be a beta provider and someone will pretend to love you sexual. Ur shitty geans makes alcohol and fitness not an option. Just accept ur fate as a beta and own it. Some people take the femboi path but that's probably too much. As a beta u feed off peoples opinion of you. So find an alpha and help make there life better. They will then validate you as u feel accepted by someone that can take risks and be confident in there ideas. When u get a gf you know you would get off letting a that real man fuck her. She will still be there for you because as a friend/handler. She will reward u with sex and sympathy and it's a good life for beta to get some respect and admiration.

dont read this normalfag bs

this GTO matrix needs you with weapons..
go out and scar society

learn how to spell, use grammar and be less of a faggot

Wow Sup Forums got it's own Grammer moderator! Thx Grammar fag

Then you're not fit enough. Become shredded to the point where you can take your top off and gorls want to eat your highly muscular ass.

I am also all of this stuff expect suicidal. I probably enjoy myself

Dude just become a Sup Forums hacker and roam Sup Forums for hot shit and then contribute to the extremely badass things that Sup Forums just kinda does sometimes when the squads together.

youtube.com/watch?v=j_QLzthSkfM

Invest money into stocks