We're all posting from a desk, post yours

we're all posting from a desk, post yours

puff puff pass bro

What kind of faggot still uses a pipe? Got that mexican brick weed too. Faggot doesn't even dab

dabs are overrated, but pipes do suck, its blunts or bong all the way

Dabs are 100% not overrated. You either never took one or took one that was butane soup. facts.

send me some of that weed motherfucker

sorry yall pic is not related

Buy a real computer.

ah fuck it I guess I'll just buy some, i get paranoid collecting that shit though since i don't want anyone to know

I've got concentrate in that mod, Hardcore OG.

sorry it's all i have until i'm not a fag anymore
just do it
i like this pic a lot

Thanks, I'm eventually gonna put shelves on the right wall because I've got more shit I want to display.

wish i had concentrate in my mod

Pipes do not suck ass. Blunts suck ass. Are you imbeciles retarded?

personally I don't think smoking is worth it at all unless its at the end of a night of drinking. I can't see myself doing this often

dammit why is it sideways

What a coincidence, I wish I had e-juice in mine.

Harder to hide at my apartment complex than concentrate. The complex is completely smoke free and it's a pain in the ass.

Iced tea?

orange fanta mixed with coke

if not a zombie-joint it sucks

I basically live at work.

suck it
looks like it gets the job done

it does, It just gets really hard to separate work from play and lead a normal life.

i have a general idea based off the picture. But hey, a working man is a good man.

Lol, a crapbook

and two iphones

here ya go.

>he still hasn't said yes to Sandy yet

More for me fag.

Just upgraded to dual 4K thanks to bitcoin.

cuteeeeeeeeee
wow wish i got into that racket when it was good.

thanks for the thread boys, looks like we'll be meetin our maker soon i guess it.

Show me the viking

congrats on your $20 investment

Yohohoho

I'm not posting from a desk.

Kinda the point of owning a laptop, y'know.

post it

Boring, generic desk op

I don't have a desk, so I cannot comply.

some times you need to take things back to the basics
post it fag

I have that same casio calculator

I like that wallpaper

>Dear diary
>Today user wasn't a faggot

lol i've had it since 2007. Best calculator around

Took me a while to get this picture of something that does not exist.

whatafag

What do you do?

Because I don't have a desk.

Sure thing dude.

post something and quit being a fag. why else be in the thread or go through the trouble of even posting a black picture

You are all so generic.

Me too man, I have mine since 2003, I use it almost on a daily basis. Never replaced the batteries.

OP here, is this any better?

Do your fucking eco homework you lazy shit

>Framed diploma from Ryerson University, currently ranked the #818th best college
>Liquor bottles all over an ultra shitty office
>Laptop from approximately 2009
>Trump/Pence sticker

This picture is telling a story that's making a lot of sense.

Decided not to get a new keyboard though.

Engineering, civil and structural stuff, self employed.

Greentext the entire story for me. you'd probably be accurate.

No, but my monitor broke so I have only this or phone. I already ordered a new one, but I need to wait until wednesday.

You all look like normies

nice shock collar, you into some bdsm shit? wheres your master anyways?

> trying so hard and couldnt rotate picture

how nice of them to let you off on house arrest for your hard drive containing 2tb's of CP

500 gb hard drive

Dude, FPBP

No desk here user.
I have a real battlestation.

my b i forgot to attach pic

Truck driver?

Can you play BOTW just on that via the windows OS?

I like the mousepad.

Yup.

Are you a troll?
That keyboard is a meme on Sup Forums.

>university rankings
You can polish a turd..

Good job? I kinda dreamed about trucking and blasting music on speakers all day erryday.
But... automation has me worried.

older pic but shit hasnt changed

Hey cool I'm a supply chain logistics major. Taking marketing fundamentals this semester and finished SC fundamentals in fall

I seriously doubt automation will replace me in my lifetime and I'm pulling about 1k+ a week after taxes and shit.
Current self driving trucks can only operate during the day and good luck with that. Gps goes out frequently, you still need to be able to read a map and navigate.
I don't think drivers will ever go away because how will the trucks scale themselves and sign bills of lading. Hell, backing into a dock seems laughable right now. Getting hometime sucks but depending on your personality it works for some. With the ELD mandate, good luck finding parking after 17:00 so trip planning is key.

>EU on three screens?
Holy moly.

>I seriously doubt automation will replace me in my lifetime
Are you 78 years old or deluded?

get a job, hippy

> hippy
definitely an old man

We aren't all posting from a desk. I am on antibiotics right now so phone posting from here

Self driving truck's cannot operate at night, throw tire chains, scale a load, secure fuel and diesel fuel. Anything refrigerated comes on a trailer with its own engine and must be constantly monitored. Even if things got that advanced I'd just move to a tanker fleet. Never ever gonna see a robot refueling a gas station lmao. Oh, I almost forgot about flatbeds and heavy haul. Think youre gonna see bots hauling oversized loads? Those guys have more paperwork and permits then Ann Frank trying to pass a checkpoint

>blunts
>inhaling tobacco incidentally while smoking weed

Ill be smoking hemp rolling papers over here.

I'm actually posting from a cuddle sofa I share with my husky whilst eating porridge. No desk involved.

Because the precept of the thread is a lie. Haven't you noticed this? Or are you too busy typing "fag" over and over again?

I think my desk has all I need to live

Forgot pic

Get on my level faggits
4 screen video filth for the fucking win