If your language isn't north or western germanic it's literal trash

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qv53zmmpM5Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catharina_Ahlgren
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Your shitty language is influenced by others and it doesn't even has it's own alphabet literally kys

häng dig.

Just shitty points on the same alphabet rest od western europe uses, oh wow dude really inovative

what are you talking about? you do realize that any written language is just a attempt to replicate the oral one which is the real language. The big "redpill" is that spelling does not matter. the alphabet you use does not matter, either, although i'd prefer runes.

>replicate
>oral one which is the real one

Do you even know what you're saying?

yes. do you, you dumb nethernigger?
your language is literally trash and it's universally agreed your language is the ugliest in the world after finnish. KYS.

>any written language is just a attempt to replicate the oral one which is the real language
No. Just no. Modern society is built upon writing. The real language is the one that allows us to have a civilization with history.

that might have been the case in england and other places, but we really had mostly an oral tradition, and it was hard to make a standardized swedish written language due to so many local dialects.

Im georgian, one of the oldest alphabets made

>Non-latin languages
pffff bwahahahaha
english is latin btw

>and it's universally agreed your language is the ugliest in the world after finnish.

All i get for talking Finnish with foreign people is how it sounds like some elvish lmao.

Swedish on the other hand is just meh. Otherwise beautiful language but ruined by the overpronounced gay pitch it has.

>english is latin btw

>Frog delusions

>english is latin btw
wrong.it's a scandinavian language.

English without Latin/French influences would be a pleb language desu

i guess sweden gave the world a lot of poetry

>overpronounced gay pitch it has.
Don't compare real swedish with cuckspeak from cuckholm

North germanic languages are ugly as fuck, especially danish. Romance languages are the greatest languages in the world, the best one being Italian.

What's the nicest sounding Germanic language? Dutch is an abomination.

I find germanic langs to sound either retarded and all over the place, or grating, or disgusting abominations like Dutch.

why are you trying to piggyback on the success of english?
if only one or two countries speaks your language its garbage

English, because it's 50% Romance.

Faroese and Icelandic sound nice. Norwegian is okay, Swedish sounds faggy and German is meh. Danish is as ugly as Dutch, perhaps even more so.

>French will never be a germanic language

English without the French influence is literally some ooga booga language.

>Swedish sounds faggy

I feel like it's just their reputation.

>Swedes are viewed as faggots
>"Swedish is faggy"

>Frenchies are viewed as effeminate fags
>"French is gay"

Don't try to leech off German and English accomplishement.
Swedish, Danish, Norwegian are trash on a linguistic level.
They are what Romanian is to Romance languages.

Don't be a meanie, Romanian is cool and Romanians are our brothers.

t. someone who doesn't feel latin at all, but still respect other latin nations

>Icelandic
Sounds like someone talking with food in their mouth, too many slurping sounds.
>Faroese
A bit better, still ugly though.

I like crisp languages that have an elegance to them, any slurping, choking, etc noises ruin the language.

German is okay, Swedish and Norwegian sound like a slow panic attack. Danish isn't as ugly as Dutch but still ugly.

Dutch is like the ugly sister of English, it actually sounds a bit like American English if you try to tune out a bit and hear the rhythm of it:
youtube.com/watch?v=Qv53zmmpM5Q

Danish sounds fucking cool desu.

I actually like Romanians, but saying the language is on par with Spanish Italian or French would be stupid.
There are many reasons for that, one perhaps being under the threat of T*rks for a lot of their history.
Yeah I guess you're right, no Romanian has unwarranted self importance like Swedes do.

I wanna learn Frisian. Any Frisian girl here for language exchange?

>trash on a linguistic level

>it actually sounds a bit like American English if you try to tune out a bit and hear the rhythm of it
This has actually confused me a couple times before, playing games online and someone starts speaking Dutch. They pronounce English words really well so I'll be focusing on the game and someone will say some game terminology in clear English and then a mess of sounds that grinds my brain to a halt before I realize it's actually a different language.

>Swedish literature
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catharina_Ahlgren