>My penis loves this movie
especially this part
youtu.be/h81UOjlFmMs?t=28

>he doesn't trim/shave his armpits

Fucking disgusting.

why are their shoes so big ?

>implying

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2009/01/

>That development, unlikely here, may still haunt leftists in this country. In that very funny movie 'Mean Girls', Lindsay Lohan plays a Chicago teenager who has till now been homeschooled by her globetrotting academic parents. There's a hilarious fantasy clip, when her schoolfriends discover this, illustrating what most urban liberal Americans think "Homeschooling" means - a group of stump-toothed, unwashed boys in some West Virginia trailer park talking, very, very slowly, about how Jesus lived at the same time as the dinosaurs (or something like that).

They're big girls

As a man all I know is that it made my dick hard and that's good enough for me.

I used to be in love with prime Lindsay.

And what's there to not understand? It's about high school and it's social hierarchy.

>mfw watching this scene in French class

>Peter
>not the superior Christopher

meh, you tried

I may not understand the movie, but I understand this 1080x1599 poster.

>A dead trotskyist

'no'

>ywn prime Lohan

why is she so perfect?

why do gay guys love Mean Girls so much tho

Nice power stance, Lohan.

Dr. Pavel, I'm Mean Girls.

>tfw you'll never playfully wrestle with her on a beach in front of photojournalists

That guy doesn't look like he is playing.

I honestly don't. I hear women constantly talking about how shitty women can be around each other and I honestly have no idea why they behave this way.

There's a difference between understanding that they are and understanding why

>yfw lohan now

she's a big gal

parent trap... was a good movie...

Even women understand this movie, user.

>Emma Watson

No I understood it

Why is there a washing machine in a pub?

Mmm... I remember the skinny dipping scene. I can't believe she actually got naked for the scene.

What is the point of this gif? What is it meant to show? I get that the subtitles have relevance, but why not just have a still image instead? It's not like he's mouthing out the entire sentence in the part shown, I can't even match which part of the passage he's speaking with his mouth movements.

WHAT???

Nobody understood it. What a fucking piece of shit.

Call me pleb, I dare you.

Ugh, gravity sucks

tumblr gifs are retarded

That's tumblr for you.

btw men will never, EVER understand Sucker Punch

patrician

Every time they talked I just zoned out, hence, almost all events and context for them will always be in the haze for me.

Why do you think she is the way she is now?

>girls

>american psycho
>point break

you need a woman to explain them to you chump?

Men will watching it thinking its just crazy fictional bitches when the truth is that they are literally are the everywoman and only the circumstances are dramatized.

anyone else think rachel mcadams is fkin ugly?

You know you're right, I don't understand why girls are absolute bitches to each other non-stop for no apparent reason. A guy will get crucified if he calls a girl a slut or talks shit about how she dresses, but girls live to destroy each other for it

We need a sequel to this movie

>The Piano
>American Psycho
two movies I liked at least

I used to think she's not that great but I like her more and more as she plays more mature roles desu

she was so cute in True Detective

imdb.com/title/tt0098319/

No we didn't.

There was

With the original cast I meant

>that scene where she talks about big dicks
s-size doesn't matter, right?

Fuck.

my fucking DICK

>yfw lindsay actually had a twin but she died in the filming and no one ever told the truth

watch better movies like predator or robocop you fucking pleb

Really depends on the size, most girls don't see enough dicks to care about the difference between 5 inches and 7 inches, but 4 inches and 8+ inches are gonna be noticeable, and they probably will care

If you have a 4 inch dick you can do fine you just need to relax and find a nice girl, and if your dick is 8+ inch, it can be sort of a selling point and you can do well in the casual sex game, especially in college, but not every girl will appreciate it

Women are backstabbing cunts and nothing but sex objects.
My sister kept watching it for some fucking reason.