I don't know about you but if I were to rape a bitch I'd have to kill her as well...

I don't know about you but if I were to rape a bitch I'd have to kill her as well. There's no fucking way I could trust that she wouldn't go to the cops at some point. It makes no sense to me how someone who's ok with raping a bitch also isn't ok with killing the bitch. Just hide/bury the body and your chances of getting caught is next to zero. In these current times with all this #MeToo bullshit going on you wouldn't be able to successfully deny raping a bitch. Those days are over. Rape then kill, fellas. It's the smart thing to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8jc8URRxPIg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nice dubs

I have no doubt, Satan.

Thanks for the advice, Satan.

Sauce

>Just hide/bury the body and your chances of getting caught is next to zero.

Mmm 'Kay... Cause no one ever gets caught who does that. Next to zero. LMAO

Also... KYS ASSHOLE

Satan advice

>Disfigure face
>Chop body into different pieces
>Bury each piece in a new location
Also quicker to bury pieces

There's a few rules when it comes to rape: 1. Cum in that pussy. Don't worry about pregnancy because 2. Choke that bitch to death. Trust me, the orgasm is 5x better when you're choking a bitch for real. 3. Choose a random bitch you saw off the street. If you rape a bitch you know the cops will more than likely find out one way or another. But if you rape a random bitch there's nothing linking you to her. Cops won't know how the fuck did it. 4. Bury the body out in the woods. The farther you drive the better. 5. Don't do it too often or the cops will know there's a serial rapists/murderer in the area. 6. Record it and post it on Sup Forums for the memes.

but then how would you rape her agai.....ooooOOOooh I get it op, you like em cold and stiff

you can get away with it without the murder too user

>cummies in 3dpd
..ok friend, whatever floats your boat.

Raping a bitch twice is stupid. You've already had her. If you want to experience it again just record the act.

Not in this day and age you can't homie.

Inb4 how to molest without getting caught
Inb4 can't inb4

Mods pls

Ive done it

If you're saying you raped a bitch and didn't kill her and are bragging that she hasn't gone to the cops then sorry bro but you're a moron and your time is running out. That dumb bitch is going to talk and you're going to spend 20 years of your life in jail for being too weak to end her life. Your best bet is to go rape her again and kill her this time.

Wtf weirdo.

Ive never raped or killed anyone you freak

>acquire rural property with deep tunnels such as abandoned mine shaft/missile silo
>line rooms deep inside with sound reducing foam
>grab random girl from the streets of [city] in the early hours of the morning (2am-4am) via chloroform
>chain up in cell, slowly train to submission
>enjoy your new pet
>replace when she gets too old/loose

You can't make that stuff it doesn't exist faggot

>that stuff
what did user mean by this?

Not too bad but the chloroform knockout is a myth. You need a sound proof van and a gun. Force that bitch into the van and train the gun on her until you get to your destination. And fuck the submissive dungeon bullshit, this is real life. If she were to ever escape your name would go down in infamy as one of the worst humans to ever exist. Keep them in the room, rape them, maybe a few times if you really want but don't push it more than a day, kill the bitch, and bury her away from your property. Like 300 miles away.

Chlorine doesn't do anything u r dumb

>You need a sound proof van and a gun.
good idea user, I'll keep that in mind

>And fuck the submissive dungeon bullshit, this is real life. If she were to ever escape your name would go down in infamy as one of the worst humans to ever exist.
she still won't be allowed to leave the room
I'll just treat her better if she behaves

>Keep them in the room, rape them, maybe a few times if you really want but don't push it more than a day, kill the bitch, and bury her away from your property. Like 300 miles away.
it would be troublesome to acquire more women all the time though
better for me to just keep her locked up in the bowels of the earth

I raped a girl, some dumb white bitch at a Halloween party, absolutely trashed. She killed her self the day after.

Kinda fucks with me sometimes, should of killed her

Imagine you were alive in the late 70s, early 80s and you committed a serious crime, completely unaware of an emerging technology called DNA testing. Decades later, you live in fear of having your DNA sampled, because although you were very careful when you committed your crime, you left DNA behind because you didn't know anything about it.

Today, we are on the cusp of an emerging technology with similar ramifications that can be used to solve crime. That technology is called Functional magnetic resonance imaging (FMRI). Basically, it's using an MRI machine to analyze your thoughts, as you think them. It's thought identification.

Just like a judge can order you to submit a DNA sample, by force if necessary, five to ten years from now a judge will be able to order you to submit to an FMRI scan. For example, you could be shown images of a crime scene and if you recognize anything they show you, the FMRI will know you recognize what you see, regardless of what you say, even if you say nothing. FMRI will be as ground breaking to crime solving as DNA has been.

And if you commit a serious crime now, or in the next few years, completely unaware of this emerging technology, five to ten years from now you're going to be living in morbid fear of FMRI scanners, which is going to suck because they'll be everywhere. At the airport. At the bus station. At the DMV. Cops will have them mounted on their dashboards and they will use facial recognition to locate your forehead and automatically scan you for deceptive thoughts while the cop questions you.

So if you're considering doing something incredibly stupid, please watch this video first.
youtube.com/watch?v=8jc8URRxPIg

Thats so horribly invasive it would never pass with out massive push back. It would probably spark rebelion

They said the same thing about DNA testing in the late 80s.

>literal thought policing

>this is going to be some bullshit
>mfw 60 minutes

"That's our research program for the next five years"

>Jan 4, 2009

Jesus fucking Christ.

This is really bad. This could be used by prospective employers.

>>
yep, there's a whole black mirror ep of that ending up wrong haha

Stfu nigger. This'll get thrown out as bullshit just like a polygraph test.

That's the hope. Enjoy this time of innocence.

>he didn't watch the video
>forms a conclusion about it's merit anyways