He made traditional Slavic dish to apologize to me but I don’t want to eat it, but I also don’t want to decline...

He made traditional Slavic dish to apologize to me but I don’t want to eat it, but I also don’t want to decline. What do Sup Forums?

Hahahahahah avacaDONT eat it then

Just eat it, faggot. Worst case scenario it kills you, but then you'd be gone from this shitty place so it's still a win win no matter what.

>apoLOGize

I don’t see how either options are a win

Then jyst fucking take it and give it t homeless people or your local fire station. There usually take whatever you wasn't to give them.

>dabbing
Dump him. First he eats you avacados and then he dabs. He is no good

I didn't realize just how drink I am.

Looks really good actually. Recipe?

Get blitzed and eat? Slavic food is fucking AMAZING when you're an alcohol.

Everytime I say I don’t want them he sats “Kurwa anyátok” and dabs
I’ll ask, One moment

INGREDIENTS:
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
2 large eggs
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 teaspoon fresh dill, chopped
1 onion finely chopped
2 cups chopped frozen, thawed spinach
3/4 cup crumbled feta
6 slices crispy cooked bacon, crumbled
coarse salt and fresh ground black pepper
1 sheet frozen puff pastry (from a 17.3-ounce package), thawed and cut into 9 squares (cut them on a floured board with a paring knife)
1 tablespoon butter, melted

FILLING:
Start by cooking your bacon slightly crispy (if not pre-cooked/cut) and chop it into small pieces. Then microwave your cream cheese until it's soft. Mix one egg, oil, dill, and cream cheese until combined and smooth. In a separate bowl, combine your spinach, feta, onion, and bacon. Make sure to squeeze out all the water from your thawed spinach before mixing the ingredients together. Combine these two bowls of ingredients together and you've created your filling.

PASTRY:
We used a pre-bought puff pastry for this recipe. There are tons of recipes online for puff pastries as well, but we've found that the fluffier the better, and you're guaranteed good results with these store bought packages. Cut your puff pastries into squares and spoon a small amount of spinach mixture into the middle. Brush some melted butter or egg wash onto two of the edges and fold it diagonally. Use a fork to close off one end and leave the other end open.

Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F and bake for 20-23 minutes until your puffs are ready to eat. You should(?) serve it hot.

I believe he's saying "Your mother's a whore"

I was about to write that

You've GUAC to be kidding me :^]

I THINK the order is slightly wrong withmy basic knowledge of slavic languages, but he's absolutely calling OP's mom a whore.

Well yeah it directly translates to "whore your mother"

I also think OP is fucking with us because unless he's typing it phonetically, it's in 2 languages right? First word is Polish and the second word is Hungarian right?

HES EATING ALL OF THEM IN RAGE
Wtf why

No pretty sure both can translate into polish

Is he even human?

Because you're an ass and because apparently your mother's a whore. You should probably go tell that bitch to get off the corner.

Am i wasting my time here if i'm expecting things to turn lewd and gay

Makes sense. I'm real drunk and my knowledge of missy of the slavic languages is from here, from online games, and google.

When does shit get weird and/or gay?

wtf that sounds good, OP is a faggot for not eating it

Well you have more knowledge than me then I only have google

HES GETTING UP what do I do?!

Tell him or shownhim this "Pieprzyłem twoją matkę i dałem jej pomoce, ty głupia słowiańska kurwa."

what the fuck fid you just have me say

I fucked your mother and gave her aids, you stupid slavic fuck.

youFuvked mE he’s screaming what the hekk

forced wannabe meme. can't believe youre not getting more shit for being a pandering faggot

>Looks really good actually.
I shit nicer turds than that mess. The pan is filthy, they look burnt, the dough wasn't mixed properly and the ingredients are unevenly distributed. It looks like someone tried to make stuffed crescents but used scone dough instead of proper puff pastry. I wouldn't feed that to my dog. Take the tray, say thanks and forgive. Dump the shit in the garbage and order pizza.

why is he in skinny jeans with flowers on his hat? is he a polish fag?

Your fault for saying what someone on fucking Sup Forums of all places told you to say without at least googling it first.

In think he's OP's gay lover and this is some lovers quarrel or something.

He likes wearing her clothes

So how many extra chromosomes does your slavic friend have, OP? If you don't know you could ask.

He wears my clothes and eats my food like said
He’s full Croatian Slavic
Delet this

Stop trying to turn yourself into a meme you 12 year old faggot shill

Is there fanart of slav boi yet?