WARNING DUMBASSES: Sup Forums is infested with demons. If there are any humans left here, you'd better ditch soon

WARNING DUMBASSES: Sup Forums is infested with demons. If there are any humans left here, you'd better ditch soon.

BUT before you do. I need one of you to tell me where the rest of the humans went. Somebody here knows, and if not a demon *who can't help themselves* is eventually going to blab and give their whole big fucking evil plan away. Other humans who know what's going on right now might want to stick around for that, JUST SAYING.

I will keep this thread alive as long as I can and answer your stupid fucking questions about reality, and whatever the fuck else, come get your nobels, and at some point one of you will give up the goods. I am out of here ten seconds after that, and every human left better be with me, or you're in a fucking room, surrounded by demons, and fucking friendlies around to ward them off.

PIC FUCKING RELATED, bitches, gets your pants on.

Teleplant, a76.

OOPS

Preplant D4.

too late

What the fuck are you freaking out about OP

Is this a thing. Im lost.

nigger how high are you

also define demon

op u still here

OHHHH PEEEEEEE

Thank you. But it's far too late for me.

hello?

this now a boob thread

cum and post

Definitely going to need more information OP, preferably the type that human's can under4stand

Would facefuck and pretty much anything else tbh

Would also facefuck and do everything to tbh

>Demons
OP who trolled you?
And delet this thread image, fag.

Would facefuck and come inside

I too enjoy edibles

nice anime deck faggot

>Pretending like Sup Forums as ever good

Of course not, Demons don't exist....

Been watching Devilman crybaby a bit too much i see

Would facefuck and suck tits while cumming inside tbh